Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jul 6th 2018, 11:09 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
FFS, what on earth are you on?
LOL -- I was here with my mouth agape and about to post the very same thing! I guess he's just totally OD-ed on the Koolaid. Perhaps he should actually go and live in a Trump-loving community and see just what a pleasant bunch some of them are . . . But there again, my sarcasm might be lost and he might envision it as heaven on earth . . .
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:04 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Annoying truths . . .

I've had a chance to watch some of his most recent "rally" and that was no YUGE crowd. I hope some entrepid reporter gets a head count for us. If crowd size matters (and it always has before in Trump's books) then I'd like to know how big his crowds are now as opposed to before when he became president.

Identity politics (made up fetish phrase) much? In Trump's speech he called for a DNA purity test to establish Elizabeth Warren's true race and attacked a movement whose mission is to expose institutionalized sexual assault and rape. If you don't want the conversation to be about race and gender --- stop making the conversation be about race and gender.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:20 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Annoying truths . . .

I've had a chance to watch some of his most recent "rally" and that was no YUGE crowd. I hope some entrepid reporter gets a head count for us. If crowd size matters (and it always has before in Trump's books) then I'd like to know how big his crowds are now as opposed to before when he became president.

Identity politics (made up fetish phrase) much? In Trump's speech he called for a DNA purity test to establish Elizabeth Warren's true race and attacked a movement whose mission is to expose institutionalized sexual assault and rape. If you don't want the conversation to be about race and gender --- stop making the conversation be about race and gender.
The one that is happening right now is pretty yuge.

Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post

No one ever said there was a shortage of bigoted idiots.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:34 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
If you don’t like the tone of posts...I suggest you don’t enter TIO.

Please stop reporting posts. You know who you are.
That's interesting. Don't the forum rules apply in TIO?
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:36 am
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

So you call 6,600 pretty "yuge", eh?
That's the capacity of the arena at Montana ExpoPark, regardless of the carefully framed photos you appear to select.
I bet there'll be more than that "greeting" the Donald should he dare to take a stroll in London.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:47 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Right now? Like as in "right now"?

That rally happened last night and it's the rally that I'm talking about, ffs.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
So you call 6,600 pretty "yuge", eh?
That's the capacity of the arena at Montana ExpoPark, regardless of the carefully framed photos you appear to select.
I bet there'll be more than that "greeting" the Donald should he dare to take a stroll in London.
There was no careful framing of photos. Actually there were a few "pan-outs" that showed way more people.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:53 am
WTF?

Guilty dog barks.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:54 am
WTF?

There was no careful framing of photos. Actually there were a few "pan-outs" that showed way more people.
You mean in that rally that's happening right now?
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:55 am
Banned

Right now? Like as in "right now"?

That rally happened last night and it's the rally that I'm talking about, ffs.
Calm down. It appeared to show it as "Live". In any case, last night or this morning, it looks pretty well attended don't you think?
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

They are ‘relaxed’ somewhat. As it says on BE’s main index page...’Enter at your own risk’. Most of the posters on here realise that...you obviously don’t.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

In October 2008, Obama got his largest crowd in the United States, when 100,000 attended a rally in St. Louis.

Of less importance, Obama drew 200,000 in Berlin that year, though the overwhelming majority were not voters.

In Portland, Oregon, 72,000 turned out to see Obama in May 2008. And he drew 35,000 for a rally in Philadelphia in April 2008.

Just sayin.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 2:59 am
Banned

Guilty dog barks.
Quick, lynch him! In a rules-based environment how dare he object to being insulted! Anyway, I'm sure you've done your fair share of reporting posts over the years
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:00 am
WTF?

Calm down. It appeared to show it as "Live". In any case, last night or this morning, it looks pretty well attended don't you think?
So you found a picture on the internet, that you have just admitted that you knew nothing about, and posted it here as a factual argument?

Well that's one approach, I suppose.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.