Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jul 4th 2018, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by GeniB View Post
Or maybe even THIS
And this
http://www.theguardian.com/commentis..._US_collection
Old Jul 4th 2018, 4:59 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Sure, the USA contains shocking numbers of nutters: Nutters on the left, nutters on the right. Will the true moderates step forward, please? All races, genders, sexual orientations, spiritual belief systems, whatever, welcome....
That's not what you've been saying. You've been telling us how awful the situation is in the US and how divided everybody is because of identity politics (made up fetishist phrase) when, in fact, you have no idea what you are talking about. You have no idea what the situation is in the US. You don't live here and I doubt you've spent any time here or even have any connections here. You lecturing us about what it's like here in the US is as stupid and ridiculous as if I were to get on the Brexit or EU threads and started shouting everybody down with platitudes I'd picked up from the fevered swamps of internet sewage websites. You'd be better off to worry about your own backyard and stop believing fairy stories that you hear about other countries.
Old Jul 4th 2018, 5:04 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Jim Jordan is feeling just a little bit of well deserved pressure. Turns out the fire-breather is a also a pervert enabler. Tsk tsk. I wonder if he's feeling as shouty and self-righteous as he did last week when he tried to destroy Rod Rosenstein's life, reputation and career. I wonder he refused to wear a suit jacket back then too?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/03/u...cusations.html
Old Jul 4th 2018, 7:16 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
You lecturing us about what it's like here in the US is as stupid and ridiculous as if I were to get on the Brexit or EU threads and started shouting everybody down with platitudes I'd picked up from the fevered swamps of internet sewage websites.
He'd actually be right with you if you started doing that - it's exactly his MO on those threads.

Just sayin'

Old Jul 4th 2018, 7:58 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

That's not what you've been saying. You've been telling us how awful the situation is in the US and how divided everybody is because of identity politics (made up fetishist phrase) when, in fact, you have no idea what you are talking about. You have no idea what the situation is in the US. You don't live here and I doubt you've spent any time here or even have any connections here. You lecturing us about what it's like here in the US is as stupid and ridiculous as if I were to get on the Brexit or EU threads and started shouting everybody down with platitudes I'd picked up from the fevered swamps of internet sewage websites. You'd be better off to worry about your own backyard and stop believing fairy stories that you hear about other countries.

He doesn't need facts. He just follows Infowars - tells him all he needs to know.

Nor does he ever come back and answer the telling questions that show he's just making shit up. He's obsessed with skin colour, sex, gender, nationality, and certain religions, and is an apologist for some very nasty nastiness while promoting some half-baked views based on ignorance, bigotry, and fear. A lot of the time he doesn't even seem to understand he's doing it, and such people are highly manipulable. I can't take him seriously, but it is worth showing up the nonsense for what it is in order to stop its spread. I expect that somewhere in there there is a decent person struggling to get out, but after all these years I'm quite out of tolerance for all the garbage.
Old Jul 4th 2018, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post
He'd actually be right with you if you started doing that - it's exactly his MO on those threads.

Just sayin'

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
He doesn't need facts. He just follows Infowars - tells him all he needs to know.

Nor does he ever come back and answer the telling questions that show he's just making shit up. He's obsessed with skin colour, sex, gender, nationality, and certain religions, and is an apologist for some very nasty nastiness while promoting some half-baked views based on ignorance, bigotry, and fear. A lot of the time he doesn't even seem to understand he's doing it, and such people are highly manipulable. I can't take him seriously, but it is worth showing up the nonsense for what it is in order to stop its spread. I expect that somewhere in there there is a decent person struggling to get out, but after all these years I'm quite out of tolerance for all the garbage.
It's clear several of you don't tolerate different opinions. You've tried every manipulative trick in the book to shut me up, from personal attacks such as the above, attempts to demonise me with your names, accusations that I am trolling, putting up shouty posts to try and engineer that impression. The name calling has been sustained and quite atrocious actually. If you don't agree with something I have to say, feel free to argue your point and if you don't want to do that then put me on ignore.
Old Jul 4th 2018, 9:02 pm
WTF?

It's clear several of you don't tolerate different opinions. You've tried every manipulative trick in the book to shut me up, from personal attacks such as the above, attempts to demonise me with your names, accusations that I am trolling, putting up shouty posts to try and engineer that impression. The name calling has been sustained and quite atrocious actually. If you don't agree with something I have to say, feel free to argue your point and if you don't want to do that then put me on ignore.

You are not the victim here. You are the perpetrator. You launch attacks on other posters. You push your "identity politics" (made-up fetish word) down everybody's throats. You refuse to answer basic, and very simple and straightforward, questions about your comments.

When "opinions" are based on propaganda and lies then, correctly so, they are unworthy of tolerance.
Old Jul 5th 2018, 3:04 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

You're more of a little <<<snip>>> than Neymar, aren't you?

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 6th 2018 at 8:54 pm. Reason: Magic eraser
Old Jul 5th 2018, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
You're more of a little bitch than Neymar, aren't you?
Feel better now?
Old Jul 5th 2018, 3:32 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Feel better now?
I always did. It's you who's the little <<<snip>>>that ain't my problem.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 6th 2018 at 8:53 pm. Reason: Magic eraser
Old Jul 5th 2018, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

This time his mates are paying to try to keep him out off trouble

http://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-...urce=DDMorning
Old Jul 5th 2018, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

They got the permit , that's what you get in reply for posting lies about the streets off England's Capital City & insulting Sadiq Kahn who is Mayor off London the

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018...-Trump-s-visit
Old Jul 5th 2018, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
They got the permit , that's what you get in reply for posting lies about the streets off England's Capital City & insulting Sadiq Kahn who is Mayor off London the

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018...-Trump-s-visit
That'll be Sadiq Khan (and does)!!
Unfortunately, the blimp is an inaccurate representation. It should be a balloon, full of hot air. (and the hands are too big.........)

I'm just waiting for the pushback on this - Trump's problem will be that complaining about it directly will just give it more publicity. So I'm expecting more about Sadiq Bin laden overseeing rivers of blood in the no-go areas of Mayfair and Westminster. ....."Dangerous places. really, really dangerous. You wouldn't believe how many killings happened this week in London, but it's fake news.... and the so-called "Mayor" of London does nothing about the killings in Scarborrow and Gluesester. So bad. He's such a corrupt and low-IQ individual, he's named whole cities after American ones - Washington, Boston, Los Edinborrow......., Paris", etc., etc. Followed by the press announcement that "The President intends to impose extra tax on Tea coming into Boston".

Last edited by macliam; Jul 5th 2018 at 6:27 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2018, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
Just when you think the effing idiot could not cause any more chaos !
I get the feeling that he wants other Political Leaders World Wide to beg on there knees for him to stop throwing his weight around.
"Divide & Rule"
http://www.thedailybeast.com/report-...ce=CSAMedition
.... Well he IS coming to the UK next week Ingles, so the entire tory cabinet will line up to kiss his backside.....
Old Jul 5th 2018, 7:00 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 007Steve View Post
.... Well he IS coming to the UK next week Ingles, so the entire tory cabinet will line up to kiss his backside.....

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.