Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jul 3rd 2018, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

One for "paulry" off course is must be true Alex Jones reported it !

http://thetrumpimpeachment.com/alex-...m_campaign=tti
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 3:09 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Lot of liberals gone Godwin on here today, laughable really.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 3:19 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
So what do you think when the GOP "germander" as they have been doing a lot off lately in view with the Mid Terms in November
They are splitting those who vote "Democrat" into smaller grouping in some states to try to nullify the effect they will have on the count !!!
+ Democratic :- with Russian "toll's" & Cambridge Analytical help + it now seems Russian money donated to the NRA ended up in Trump's
Campaign Fund , I suppose your AOK & still think that the twat won fair & square.
You really are stupid !!!!
You're not helping.

Gerrymandering and voter suppression are serious issues, and they had far more effect on the vote than Russian interference. Money spent by Russians is a drop in the ocean compared to what is spent by American corporations. If they find any campaign finance law violations, then I hope they are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But let's keep it real about what's fair and square.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 3:28 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Okay, I got that wrong. Sorry.

To my defence, there is a huge amount of identity politics used on this thread in particular and that is abnormal. You might not see it because in the USA it's so ubiquitous.
No, there's no defending you. You're just making crap up. The only "identity politics" (made up phrase) on this thread were introduced by YOU. It was you who took great offence that some people liked a politician that wasn't white, even though her gender and the color of her skin had nothing to do with what they liked about her. Then you sort of lost your mind. You've attacked a poster, accusing him of "identity politics" (made up phrase), who was basically agreeing with you --- because you obviously can't read. You have twice attributed things to me that I didn't say and demanded explanations from me regarding posts somebody else made.

If you want race and gender out of the political discourse then I suggest you talk to Trump. He's the one who can't let a day go by without picking at that scab. But, let's face it, you don't want race or gender to ever be gone from the conversation --- you're obsessed. You'll keep interjecting race and gender into the conversation and then claiming OUTRAGE that race and gender are part of the conversation. It's either a sickness or a fetish. Probably a sick fetish.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 3:53 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
My country, right or wrong?

No.

As someone who named their son (one of his names) after a family friend, a German who escaped Germany at the beginning of WWII and came to England and ending up fighting in No. 1 Commando, and as someone whose French godfather fought in the Resistance against the French collaborators of Vichy as well as the invaders - no, it is not patriotic to follow the leader just because s/he is the leader. Patriotism is to have a better vision for your country.
Besides, I didn't hear him bleating that nonsense when Obama won by a landslide. Twice.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 3:58 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
You keep saying this but as yet haven't produced any honest to goodness facts to back it up. Unless you have and I've missed it, in which case my apologies.
As I provided previously, these I believe to be honest to goodness facts. Pretty well presented and easy to drill into the detail.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 3:59 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
My country, right or wrong?
Good song, though.

Originally Posted by Cape Blue View Post
Except it doesn't apply when you're talking about actual Nazis.

But you're right. It isn't fair to compare Trump with Hitler. I mean, Hitler did write his own book, after all.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 4:37 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say it's patriotic to vote, it doesn't matter who you vote for but if you vote it's fair to say you care about the direction and decisions your country takes. That's patriotic. What isn't patriotic is when democracy has had it's say those who "lost" the democratic vote go into wrecking mode
You think we should all get behind the election victor? I didn't realize you are a Communist, who supports democratic centralism.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 4:39 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
No, there's no defending you. You're just making crap up. The only "identity politics" (made up phrase) on this thread were introduced by YOU. It was you who took great offence that some people liked a politician that wasn't white, even though her gender and the color of her skin had nothing to do with what they liked about her. Then you sort of lost your mind. You've attacked a poster, accusing him of "identity politics" (made up phrase), who was basically agreeing with you --- because you obviously can't read. You have twice attributed things to me that I didn't say and demanded explanations from me regarding posts somebody else made.

If you want race and gender out of the political discourse then I suggest you talk to Trump. He's the one who can't let a day go by without picking at that scab. But, let's face it, you don't want race or gender to ever be gone from the conversation --- you're obsessed. You'll keep interjecting race and gender into the conversation and then claiming OUTRAGE that race and gender are part of the conversation. It's either a sickness or a fetish. Probably a sick fetish.
Identity politics has been known for many years it's at the heart of political correctness and is no more made up than political correctness itself. As for the example where I pointed out that politician as being selected on the basis of identity politics go and look again at the TEN indicators in that short BBC article and then explain why you think that none of them have anything to do with identity politics.

But you know what it seems that in the US it's impossible not to talk about politics without identity politics coming into it somewhere so maybe I should just accept that and instead of pointing it out, embrace it as a fact of life in modern day USA. So here goes: Trump has growing numbers of men, women and people of all races genders etc supporting him. Good hardworking and law abiding people from all of these groups deserting the Democratic party, shunning the likes of ANTIFA and rebelling against the wrongs of the past. Take a look at what this very fine young lady has to say about it all, and good on her!

Old Jul 3rd 2018, 4:42 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Cape Blue View Post
That's interesting and yes, that does seem to be the case.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 4:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Besides, I didn't hear him bleating that nonsense when Obama won by a landslide. Twice.
When Obama won by a landslide, twice, those who didn't vote for him didn't go into wrecking mode. There were a lot of people very strongly opposed to him but for the most part they accepted their loss and moved on. They didn't like it but they lumped it.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 4:59 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Identity politics has been known for many years it's at the heart of political correctness and is no more made up than political correctness itself. As for the example where I pointed out that politician as being selected on the basis of identity politics go and look again at the TEN indicators in that short BBC article and then explain why you think that none of them have anything to do with identity politics.

But you know what it seems that in the US it's impossible not to talk about politics without identity politics coming into it somewhere so maybe I should just accept that and instead of pointing it out, embrace it as a fact of life in modern day USA. So here goes: Trump has growing numbers of men, women and people of all races genders etc supporting him. Good hardworking and law abiding people from all of these groups deserting the Democratic party, shunning the likes of ANTIFA and rebelling against the wrongs of the past. Take a look at what this very fine young lady has to say about it all, and good on her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYTBiwaRIkk

Candace Owens? Oh boy, if you keep scraping the bottom of that barrel you might find a Charlie Kirk, or a Jesse Lee Peterson.

Why are you so obsessed with what is essentially a minor issue in a country where you don't even live, and clearly know nothing about?
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:03 pm
I love my brick!

When Obama won by a landslide, twice, those who didn't vote for him didn't go into wrecking mode. There were a lot of people very strongly opposed to him but for the most part they accepted their loss and moved on. They didn't like it but they lumped it.
Yes, that's exactly what they did... Here's some more "identity politics" from that time...

Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:06 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

No, really, that's very funny indeed. I mean, it's not as if a future presidential candidate was at the helm of a movement entirely dedicated to trying to prove the falsehood that the then President wasn't born in the US and was therefore ineligible to stand for the presidency, was it?

Or that the Congress refused to hear confirmations for a Supreme Court appointment for six months?

No, of course, not - they accepted their loss and moved on.

Nincompoop.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:07 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah, I forgot how you've been living in the US since 2008. But of course, nobody once complained about the 'nigger in the White House', or called his wife a ****ing transsexual ape. Get a grip. Not to mention your tangerine hero started the damn birther movement because he just couldn't accept that rich, old, out-of-touch white Republicans lost to a black man.

Since you're the A-one expert on buzzwords, wouldn't this be 'concern trolling'?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.