Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jul 1st 2018, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

This has been on the back burner for some time , at last there getting there arse into to gear to Investigate as too what went on !
Oh ! p.s. It seems Russia again is involved

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018...-collaboration

This just arrived :- Sitting President involved in a Corruption Case ,how could this be possible

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018...s-Judge-Laughs

Last edited by Ingles; Jul 1st 2018 at 9:37 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jul 1st 2018, 12:11 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
What is your binary "person of colour" versus "caucasian person" infatuation all about? Why is it everyone else versus whites?

It took some major acrobatics on your part but you've really revealed yourself there. I'm sorry you see the world as, "everyone else versus whites" ... there's really nothing else I can say to somebody who thinks that way.
Old Jul 1st 2018, 12:20 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
It took some major acrobatics on your part but you've really revealed yourself there. I'm sorry you see the world as, "everyone else versus whites" ... there's really nothing else I can say to somebody who thinks that way.
That is how it seems you've been representing it. Are you saying that is not the case?
Old Jul 1st 2018, 12:23 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post
I'm still having a bit of trouble locating it - what was the thread title?
Dunno. It was about a decade ago.
Old Jul 1st 2018, 12:41 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

That is how it seems you've been representing it. Are you saying that is not the case?
I know you think you're clever but you really just look ridiculous. I think that everybody needs to stop and take a look at what you've done. You injected race and "identity politics" into this conversation. Now, somehow, in your own fantasy world, you've cast yourself as the victim because the conversation became racially charged.

A young woman won a primary run-off in New York and some posters on this thread were commenting on her politics in a positive way --- do you understand that? They liked her politics and it was YOU that made it all about her race and gender. You did that --- nobody else.

I refer you to post 14,846. It's obvious you wanted the conversation to take this nasty turn and it did.
Old Jul 1st 2018, 1:10 pm
Banned

I know you think you're clever but you really just look ridiculous. I think that everybody needs to stop and take a look at what you've done. You injected race and "identity politics" into this conversation. Now, somehow, in your own fantasy world, you've cast yourself as the victim because the conversation became racially charged.

A young woman won a primary run-off in New York and some posters on this thread were commenting on her politics in a positive way --- do you understand that? They liked her politics and it was YOU that made it all about her race and gender. You did that --- nobody else.

I refer you to post 14,846. It's obvious you wanted the conversation to take this nasty turn and it did.
Nope, I merely pointed out that the short article you referenced contains no less than ten identity politics references.

Has the USA so become polarised that identity politics is the standard method and justification for selecting candidates? Whatever happened to the great melting pot that the USA had become famous for? Here, in case you've forgotten.
Old Jul 1st 2018, 1:41 pm
WTF?

Nope, I merely pointed out that the short article you referenced contains no less than ten identity politics references.
First of all, I didn't reference any articles. Do try to keep up. Second of all, why are you obsessed with so-called "identity politics"? If you don't want everything to be about race --- stop making everything about race.

Has the USA so become polarised that identity politics is the standard method and justification for selecting candidates? Whatever happened to the great melting pot that the USA had become famous for? Here, in case you've forgotten.
I dunno, you're the expert on US politics. You tell me.
Old Jul 1st 2018, 1:49 pm
Banned

First of all, I didn't reference any articles.
Ah sorry, right you are. It was Lion. You often pop up together/seem like a bit of a tag team, hence the confusion.
Old Jul 1st 2018, 4:14 pm
WTF?

Ah sorry, right you are. It was Lion. You often pop up together/seem like a bit of a tag team, hence the confusion.
Yeah, but no. Neither one of us has "popped up" anywhere together. We've both been posting in this thread for years now. You on the other hand . . .
Old Jul 1st 2018, 9:06 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

OK which one of you alt-right posters was it with the St George/Union Jack flags at the fascist march in Portland?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...portland-video
Old Jul 1st 2018, 9:14 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
OK which one of you alt-right posters was it with the St George/Union Jack flags at the fascist march in Portland?
Hmmm, "Patriot Prayer group"......... presumably Hakenkreuz were out of stock.
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

​​​​​​I wonder if they were headed for the oick waving the Polish flag?? They must have been a properly confused American because they were flying a Union flag over St. George, no self respecting English nationalist would be caught dead doing that.
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 1:43 pm
Banned

Trying to make sense of all of this. So lets get this right, a conservative group were marching in support of a Republican candidate when they were confronted by ANTIFA activists? Are the ANTIFA activists the ones mostly dressed in black and wearing scarves covering their faces? Were the ANTIFA activists the ones throwing objects? Both sides appear to be participating in street combat but which ones are the fascists again? And why?

Old Jul 2nd 2018, 2:11 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to make sense of all of this. So lets get this right, a conservative group were marching in support of a Republican candidate when they were confronted by ANTIFA activists? Are the ANTIFA activists the ones mostly dressed in black and wearing scarves covering their faces? Were the ANTIFA activists the ones throwing objects? Both sides appear to be participating in street combat but which ones are the fascists again? And why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fECgG5NLUr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwTT-RiMSnQ

It's perfectly simple. What don't you understand? A militant far-right group and a militant anti-fascist group clashed on the street - about 200 people total, both sides combined. There was a fight.

In the meantime, thousands upon thousands rallied across the country to protest against Trump's policies towards immigrants, and more.
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 2:19 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
It's perfectly simple. What don't you understand? A militant far-right group and a militant anti-fascist group clashed on the street - about 200 people total, both sides combined. There was a fight.

In the meantime, thousands upon thousands rallied across the country to protest against Trump's policies towards immigrants, and more.
I am sure that Trump thinks that they are all good people, the militant far right ones that is..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.