Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Biden

President Biden

Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

GeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Charlottesville was two sides clashing over a statue. The recent kidnapping attempts were not Trump supporters - maybe BLM supporters.

Other than that Trump still has an ace or two in the hole.
The recent kidnapping attempts were all Trump supporters and you’re a fool if you think otherwise.
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:13 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GeneralPowerpoint View Post
The recent kidnapping attempts were all Trump supporters and you’re a fool if you think otherwise.
Where is the real proof of that?
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond repute

I could say the same to you
you can however I'm waiting to listen to a logical reasoned argument and look at the facts in front of me where is you just posted nonsense like the above which has absolutely zero basis in reality.

and that is before your clear obsession with regurgitating nonsense that you watch on YouTube
​​​​​​

Last edited by Phathamster; Oct 22nd 2020 at 9:20 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:14 pm
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant View Post
Then again, there wasn't any precedent for POTUS calling an election rigged before it's even taken place either.
Of course, the Republicans know the election is rigged before it happens, because they've been the ones doing the rigging....

Fake California ballot boxes....
Voter disenfranchisement...

Do I need to keep going?
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

All that can be said about Biden - and it's pretty much all they have been campaigning on is: "he's not Trump". Next to no policy revealed at all.
I’m not following the US election as closely as some, but even I know Biden’s set out his policies on pretty much everything.

It’s been all over the news here (UK - for example https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...-2020-53575474), so surely must be in the US too, and voters must be well aware of them.

Even if they’ve not been made aware of them by the media, they can simply go to his website to read all his policy statements.
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:30 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is fair to say that they are to the right of Trump or at least more along the road of accelerationism. In a group of people who feel disappointed that Trump has not acted enough or quickly enough. Richard Spencer has moved away from Trump and many extreme right wingers agree with him, that Trump is not for them, Trump has and continues to court the extreme right, but they see slow movement from him.
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:34 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
accelerationism.
Glad I looked that one up, thanks!
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:39 pm
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is fair to say that they are to the right of Trump or at least more along the road of accelerationism. In a group of people who feel disappointed that Trump has not acted enough or quickly enough. Richard Spencer has moved away from Trump and many extreme right wingers agree with him, that Trump is not for them, Trump has and continues to court the extreme right, but they see slow movement from him.
I'd agree with that... Those would-be kidnappers definitely aren't Biden supporters, are they?
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:41 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa View Post
I’m not following the US election as closely as some, but even I know Biden’s set out his policies on pretty much everything.

It’s been all over the news here (UK - for example https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...-2020-53575474), so surely must be in the US too, and voters must be well aware of them.

Even if they’ve not been made aware of them by the media, they can simply go to his website to read all his policy statements.
Yeah sure it's been all over the state owned broadcaster here too. And I've seen his page. It reads very leftist and he and his party have failed to articulate his policies during the DNC and at public appearances. When asked he frequently evades the questions. Further: When he's done precious little over nearly 50 years to deliver any of the policies that are written on his web site - why should voters believe him now and when he is very clearly not at his best?
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:42 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
I'd agree with that... Those would-be kidnappers definitely aren't Biden supporters, are they?
About as far from Biden as it is possible to be.
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
Glad I looked that one up, thanks!
Me too
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 9:45 pm
Banned

Okay, where is all the evidence to support this?
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 10:07 pm
Fair and balanced

Brandon Caserta
-“Trump is not your friend, dude. … He’s a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude.”

Joseph Morrison:
-flies a Confederate and Betsy Ross flag.

Eric Molitor:
-praise for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse
-posted about conspiracy theories relating to the QAnon movement

Pete Musico:
-tirades against taxes, gun control, and the “Deep State”
-“they are killing white people.”
-“Don’t Tread On Me” banner
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 10:11 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Why ask when you will simply dismiss the sources?
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 10:33 pm
Banned

Brandon Caserta
-“Trump is not your friend, dude. … He’s a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude.”

Joseph Morrison:
-flies a Confederate and Betsy Ross flag.

Eric Molitor:
-praise for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse
-posted about conspiracy theories relating to the QAnon movement

Pete Musico:
-tirades against taxes, gun control, and the “Deep State”
-“they are killing white people.”
-“Don’t Tread On Me” banner
I'll have a full look later but I had a quick look-up on what "Brandon Caserta" has had to say but much of that has been deleted from youtube, however the uncensored bitchute has heaps. After the briefest toe in the water there on him it so far it shows he's an anarchist, but more later.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.