Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Biden?

President Biden?

Old Aug 13th 2020, 8:51 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Biden?

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
The Harris v Pence debate will be interesting to say the least. She will conquer!
Or perhaps the October Surprise will be Pence getting Harris to admit that she thinks Joe Biden is unfit for office through his mental capacity. That admission would destroy Joe Biden would it not? Because a VP candidate just admitted their running mate is not fit for office a situation never come across before correct?. The democrat campaign would not recover. Even a suggestion that she has anything but absolute faith in Joe Biden's ability to discharge his office would be devastating to the Biden campaign.
Old Aug 13th 2020, 9:02 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Which is why that isn't going to happen.
Old Aug 13th 2020, 9:04 pm

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrebell View Post
Or perhaps the October Surprise will be Pence getting Harris to admit that she thinks Joe Biden is unfit for office through his mental capacity. That admission would destroy Joe Biden would it not? Because a VP candidate just admitted their running mate is not fit for office a situation never come across before correct?. The democrat campaign would not recover. Even a suggestion that she has anything but absolute faith in Joe Biden's ability to discharge his office would be devastating to the Biden campaign.

Why would that happen?? Why would she have even accepted the position if she thought that?

Maybe she will get Pence to admit that Trump is a raving lunatic!
Old Aug 13th 2020, 9:05 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
And all this is presumably based on your in depth knowledge and experience of grass roots politics in the US.

I will also give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you haven't seen Joe Biden's debating skills. If the Democrats are lucky he won't either lose track of what he is saying half way through or offer to take Donald Trump outside and give him a beating.
Will the debate be a discussing of policy between Trump and Biden for the previous 4 years/next 4 years to different/same questions over the 3 nights. Or 3 nights of Biden laying out his policy and his objection to the 4 years of Trump. Trump countering a little bit but mostly just saying you have senile dementia over and over again the way he does. Maybe even Trump administering the dementia test to him on stage. Just going after Biden on his mental capacity maybe even going so far as to try and have Biden taken away to a home by Paramedics during the debate. That will be funny and hard to watch but it doesn't mean Trump won does it. And the majority of the mainstream media is very anti trump they won't give him the win unless Biden really does look like he hasn't got a clue what day of the week it is.

I think in this election people care about policy and change not 3 nights of senile dementia on a tape loop. Either way once again the USA will have the president it deserves.
Old Aug 13th 2020, 9:09 pm
Banned

Why would that happen?? Why would she have even accepted the position if she thought that?

Maybe she will get Pence to admit that Trump is a raving lunatic!
Surely an admission by Harris that she thinks Biden has dementia destroys the democratic ticket does it not?. For me it does. If she doesn't think he is up to the office than why should the american people?

She accepted the position because she wants to be president and this is her only chance to ever do it by pushing Biden out. Because she knows she can put Biden in a home using the 25th amendment and take over the office by the 4th of July. She will never win the election in her own right.
Old Aug 13th 2020, 9:23 pm

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Surely an admission by Harris that she thinks Biden has dementia destroys the democratic ticket does it not?. For me it does. If she doesn't think he is up to the office than why should the american people?

She accepted the position because she wants to be president and this is her only chance to ever do it by pushing Biden out. Because she knows she can put Biden in a home using the 25th amendment and take over the office by the 4th of July. She will never win the election in her own right.

Again, why would she?
Old Aug 13th 2020, 9:34 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

It's like andyrebell has his own echo chamber.

No other opinion or thought gets in.
Old Aug 13th 2020, 9:52 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

So let me see if I have this right.

You believe that the only way Harris can become President is by taking over the office as a result of President Biden being declared not fit for office. And to achieve this aim she is going to announce that he is not fit for office before the presidential election so that it costs the Democrats and thus Biden victory.

Do you see the flaw in this cunning plan?
Old Aug 13th 2020, 9:58 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post

You believe that the only way Harris can become President is by taking over the office as a result of President Biden being declared not fit for office. And to achieve this aim she is going to announce that he is not fit for office before the presidential election so that it costs the Democrats and thus Biden victory.

Sounds legit to me.

Old Aug 13th 2020, 10:18 pm

Old Aug 13th 2020, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Sounds legit to me.

I figured his plan was she was going to wait until after Biden won the election, but then she would need a majority of the cabinet to also agree with her plan, the VP alone lacks that power.

Maybe Obama will be Secretary of State, but then why would an ex-president want to do that.

I do find these theories entertaining, almost as if the idea is almost straight from TV in a way, or at least very similiar to a TV episode of Madam Secretary where the president was removed using the 25th amendment although only temporary.

Old Aug 13th 2020, 10:34 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

What about the Marxist takeover?

Asking for a friend.

The advantage there is we don't need a postal vote, or indeed any vote. We just install someone. As long as we can find one of the trained ones.
Old Aug 13th 2020, 10:35 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Sounds legit to me.

Folks, I believe we are not in Kansas any more.
Old Aug 13th 2020, 10:39 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Folks, I believe we are not in Kansas any more.
We need a large portion of cooking sherry to go with the popcorn.
Old Aug 13th 2020, 10:40 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
I figured his plan was she was going to wait until after Biden won the election, but then she would need a majority of the cabinet to also agree with her plan, the VP alone lacks that power.

Maybe Obama will be Secretary of State, but then why would an ex-president want to do that.

I do find these theories entertaining, almost as if the idea is almost straight from TV in a way, or at least very similiar to a TV episode of Madam Secretary where the president was removed using the 25th amendment although only temporary.
Yes, the theories are very entertaining

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.