Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Biden

President Biden

Old Nov 25th 2021, 11:07 pm
Overkill is underrated

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Biden

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
I'm guessing Republicans wouldn't have supported the bill if the Democrats had taken that out along with the good stuff that wentmissing?

And the Democrats also need those earning in the low millions to vote for them insteadof Republican.
Old Nov 26th 2021, 12:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
I'm guessing Republicans wouldn't have supported the bill if the Democrats had taken that out along with the good stuff that went missing?

And the Democrats also need those earning in the low millions to vote for them instead of Republican.
Just amuses me, look at what they do not what they say. The BBB includes a subsidy for EV's well if they are US and Unionised. So GM gets it but not Tesla even though Tesla is generally acknowledged to pay higher wages. However UAW does financially support the Dems and pretty sure Tesla does not, pay to play.

I have always had an interest in how Empires rise and fall, mainly from the Military perspective but often it was not the Military aspect that caused the collapse. I never thought I would see it happen in a lifetime.

The British Empire took maybe 50 years, WW2 was the final demise. Intriguing to see how things pan out, no western country has a right to first world living standards, there seems to be an expectation that it will continue for ever like this, that seems very unlikely.
Old Nov 26th 2021, 1:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

The EV subsidies the US proposed/passed/I don't know the status is irking the Canadian government and it could lead to automakers moving more production from Canada to the US.

Biden is on a roll at ruffling feathers over trade these days...