Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Biden

President Biden

Old Nov 11th 2020, 5:22 am
  #1636  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Steerpike's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA / Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 11,557
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
PRICELESS!!!!!!!! Hypocrisy at its finest. If you are not in the U.S. you will need a vpn set to U.S. Paulry needs to watch this.

https://www.thewrap.com/daily-show-fox-news-2018/
That really is rather excellent! And it's only a few minutes!
Steerpike is online now  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 5:24 am
  #1637  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
dakota44's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 26,967
dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by Steerpike View Post
That really is rather excellent! And it's only a few minutes!
Priceless. It should be played in commercials on every channel.
dakota44 is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 5:27 am
  #1638  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 26,319
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
PRICELESS!!!!!!!! Hypocrisy at its finest. If you are not in the U.S. you will need a vpn set to U.S. Paulry needs to watch this.

https://www.thewrap.com/daily-show-fox-news-2018/
It works for me in the UK.
DaveLovesDee is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 5:37 am
  #1639  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
dakota44's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 26,967
dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
It works for me in the UK.
It might be because I used the vpn when I put it on facebook. Not sure. it could also be just Canada that requires a vpn for it.
dakota44 is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 6:01 am
  #1640  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 0
scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Would not work for me in Canada. Likely a Canadian network with licensing to the show.




Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
It might be because I used the vpn when I put it on facebook. Not sure. it could also be just Canada that requires a vpn for it.
scrubbedexpat091 is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 6:37 am
  #1641  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
dakota44's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 26,967
dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
Would not work for me in Canada. Likely a Canadian network with licensing to the show.
If you do not have a vpn, to set it to U.S., it will be blocked But, it is the Daily Show, so you might find it in the on demand section of you provider.
dakota44 is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 11:06 am
  #1642  
Banned
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,348
paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
And some footages show thousands of votes suddenly shifting from the Trump total and being added to the Biden total - as earlier observed in the CNN livestream - which (on YouTube) yesterday showed as "unable to load" and today looks to have disappeared altogether. Thank heavens for Bitchute because it's preserved there.
Actually, on the subject of BitChute it's a really good resource to learn what actually happened in the elections. Sure, we know the never Trumpers will have no interest in browsing through it but if you have an open mind and just want to drill into the truth then it's definitely the place to look. And all the toxic filth opinions of it are not really true. If you create an account on the platform, you have abilities to filter what you want or do not want to watch for yourself, and you can join channels, etc. Sure it's not as user friendly as Youtube but if you feel you are old enough and wise enough to decide for yourself what you want or do not want to watch, it's a great platform.

Come join the free speech movement.
paulry is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 11:51 am
  #1643  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 0
scrubbedexpat096 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Actually, on the subject of BitChute it's a really good resource to learn what actually happened in the elections. Sure, we know the never Trumpers will have no interest in browsing through it but if you have an open mind and just want to drill into the truth then it's definitely the place to look. And all the toxic filth opinions of it are not really true. If you create an account on the platform, you have abilities to filter what you want or do not want to watch for yourself, and you can join channels, etc. Sure it's not as user friendly as Youtube but if you feel you are old enough and wise enough to decide for yourself what you want or do not want to watch, it's a great platform.

Come join the free speech movement.
It sounds like the very definition of an echo chamber.


I'm interested to know who is responsible for the manufacture of the content? Is it just stuff people edit in their moms basement? Or people claiming to.be scientists, doctors etc?
scrubbedexpat096 is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 12:04 pm
  #1644  
 
Lion in Winter's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: City of Broad Shoulders
Posts: 66,626
Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by Phathamster View Post
It sounds like the very definition of an echo chamber.


I'm interested to know who is responsible for the manufacture of the content? Is it just stuff people edit in their moms basement? Or people claiming to.be scientists, doctors etc?

"Hope not Hate" has this to say about Bitchute from a UK angle.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/wp-co...2020-07-v2.pdf

It's a pdf, so an excerpt:

"In public statements, BitChute presents itself as having a laissez faire attitude to content moderation, tolerating all but the most extreme content in the name of free speech and open debate. But in actuality, the company chooses to almost exclusively promote content and producers that engage in hate speech and harmful misinformation. Far from merely tolerating such behaviour, the platform indicates time and again that such attributes are celebrated on their platform. The effects of this stance can clearly be seen by the content which garners most interest and views on the platform."

And from the Anti-Defamation League:

https://www.adl.org/blog/bitchute-a-hotbed-of-hate


Last edited by Jerseygirl; Nov 11th 2020 at 12:22 pm. Reason: Copyright
Lion in Winter is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 12:56 pm
  #1645  
Concierge
 
spouse of scouse's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 19,217
spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
"Hope not Hate" has this to say about Bitchute from a UK angle.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/wp-co...2020-07-v2.pdf

It's a pdf, so an excerpt:

"In public statements, BitChute presents itself as having a laissez faire attitude to content moderation, tolerating all but the most extreme content in the name of free speech and open debate. But in actuality, the company chooses to almost exclusively promote content and producers that engage in hate speech and harmful misinformation. Far from merely tolerating such behaviour, the platform indicates time and again that such attributes are celebrated on their platform. The effects of this stance can clearly be seen by the content which garners most interest and views on the platform. Worse still, the company fails to implement even the extremely lax rules that they have in place. Their community guidelines claim that will not incitement to violence, but even a five minute search of the platform will turn up hundreds if not thousands of videos celebrating the Holocaust or calling for the genocide of black and ethnic minority groups. The company claims that they remove propaganda from terrorist groups, but a single HOPE not hate researcher was able to identify hundreds of such videos in just a few hours of searching. The vile and dangerous content that abounds on BitChute is a result of deliberate decisions on the part of their founder and team. Unless changes are implemented with immediate effect, BitChute must be considered a bad actor and promoter of online harm."
Anyone who endorses this sickening company is declaring loud and clear that they stand for hatred and division.

'Free speech' my arse. It's a place of succour and encouragement for those who revel in hatred, violence and far-right extremism. It's their 'safe place', where they can spew their mindless vitriol and receive approval for it. It's their 'go to' place for basking in the warm glow of seeing and hearing that there are others like them. It's a place they use to find 'evidence' to justify what cannot be justified, to defend what cannot be defended, and to tolerate what must never, ever be tolerated.
spouse of scouse is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 12:58 pm
  #1646  
Polished expat
 
Red Eric's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Arcos de Valdevez "Onde Portugal se fez"
Posts: 15,095
Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden



If you didn't already know and you had to match the description of the site to the poster most likely to subscribe to that sort of stuff ........
Red Eric is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 1:03 pm
  #1647  
 
Lion in Winter's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: City of Broad Shoulders
Posts: 66,626
Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Anyone who endorses this sickening company is declaring loud and clear that they stand for hatred and division.

'Free speech' my arse. It's a place of succour and encouragement for those who revel in hatred, violence and far-right extremism. It's their 'safe place', where they can spew their mindless vitriol and receive approval for it. It's their 'go to' place for basking in the warm glow of seeing and hearing that there are others like them. It's a place they use to find 'evidence' to justify what cannot be justified, to defend what cannot be defended, and to tolerate what must never, ever be tolerated.

Yup.

Tom Robinson is still going, btw. Slightly adjusted lyrics, but still spot on at 68.

Lion in Winter is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 1:04 pm
  #1648  
 
Lion in Winter's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: City of Broad Shoulders
Posts: 66,626
Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post


If you didn't already know and you had to match the description of the site to the poster most likely to subscribe to that sort of stuff ........
Can't imagine what you might mean.
Lion in Winter is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 1:15 pm
  #1649  
Polished expat
 
Red Eric's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Arcos de Valdevez "Onde Portugal se fez"
Posts: 15,095
Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Can't imagine what you might mean.
No, it's the other stuff.

There's good and bad on all sites but we can make our own minds up as long as we're free to be fully exposed to and persuaded by the hate truth.
Red Eric is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2020, 1:19 pm
  #1650  
 
Lion in Winter's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: City of Broad Shoulders
Posts: 66,626
Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Biden

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post
No, it's the other stuff.

There's good and bad on all sites but we can make our own minds up as long as we're free to be fully exposed to and persuaded by the hate truth.
Sort of like when people used to say they bought Playboy just for the articles.
Lion in Winter is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.