Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Predictions of Michael Jackson verdict

Predictions of Michael Jackson verdict

Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:02 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Predictions of Michael Jackson verdict

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
What are you talking about Blasphemer!! David Icke is GOD!! Or at least has his phone number

OK, he was a rubbish goalie, but he err oh umm, maybe not

JTL

www.davidicke.com - even he is no longer claiming to be God. but he does live on the isle of wight and seems to make a bit of cash out of books... he interestingly has no comment on Jacko < tenuous relevance to this thread >
Attached Thumbnails Predictions of Michael Jackson verdict-matrixdvd.jpg  
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
www.davidicke.com - even he is no longer claiming to be God. but he does live on the isle of wight and seems to make a bit of cash out of books... he interestingly has no comment on Jacko < tenuous relevance to this thread >

I'm just worried that you've read it

So where does he reckon he is in the big scheme of things these days, son of god? , gods right hand man?, gods goalkeeper? Or just a plain loonie?

JTL

Oh couldn't be bothered trying to link it with MJ
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:02 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to disappoint you that photo wasnt from my own bookshelves....

He proclaims now that he tells the real truth behind the running of the world. His website is full of crap about secret societys etc, no doubt the word Zion is high on his hit-count.

His website interprets the news of the day and reminds you to refresh regularly because its updated throughout the day. I might replace my bbc.co.uk/news homepage with www.davidicke.com - oh hang on a minute he's a ****** loon...maybe not.

His website is in 4 languages! including turkish... did saints play in Turkey ?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 2:08 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I was wondering how much have people been following the Michael Jackson case.

Do you think he is guilty or a victim of hiw own entourage? Was the boy telling the truth or being manipulative? Personally I think that Jackson is guilty but I must confess to not having read ALL the trial data so I am probably swayed by media coverage. What I did think quite telling was when they showed the original police interview with the boy. The judge had directed the jury to watch not just what he said but his demeanor and body language. Apparently the boy had been very reticent to talk about it and was acting uncomfortable in a distressed manner just as a true victim would.

Opinions please.

Anne
The judge will give a directed verdict, and the only possible fair sentence- MJ and the kid's mother sentenced to spend the rest of their natural lives in the same cell together, calling each other "honey" and "sweety"
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:57 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

oh hang on a minute he's a ****** loon...maybe not.
Read this article snippet and then let me know what you think:

Apparently, this DNA infiltration is known within the inner circles of the British royal family as the "family disease". They are actually in fear of it because they know that once it is activated they will be taken over. But of course they are caught in a world of constant ritual and ceremony designed specifically to activate their possession. It is catch 22. Without the ritual they cannot be the royal family, but with the ritual they are activated and possessed. The thought and emotional processes of the UK's Queen Mother are not those of Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, the little girl officially born into that body 101 years ago. They are controlled by the reptilian entity or entities, which possessed her after the hybrid DNA activation.

******' loon
Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:12 pm
ah-beng

He would do well in four 'ecks.

Im glad my initial assesment was borne to be held up by further scrutiny. Isnt he saying that as well as being a reptile she's 101 years old? I must have missed those last few birthdays.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:21 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

He would do well in four 'ecks.

Im glad my initial assesment was borne to be held up by further scrutiny. Isnt he saying that as well as being a reptile she's 101 years old? I must have missed those last few birthdays.
The trouble with Icke is, he listens to the latest theories and then blows them all out of proportion. He is a government man's dream because he makes all conspiracy theories laughable making sure no-one believes anything.

If you firmly believe that Reptilians are trying to take over the Earth, I would say that you need help and quickly. Everyone knows that they want to exist with us in peace

I've been reading his tripe for years. It's pure entertainment. For more laughs, you can read the whole Reptillian Agenda here:

www.reptilianagenda.com/menu.shtml

Last edited by rincewind; Jun 6th 2005 at 10:23 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:16 pm
Just going for Holidays

liftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the rough

If I was a paedophile, I would build a theme park in my back garden too!
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:35 am
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by liftman
If I was a paedophile, I would build a theme park in my back garden too!
So what does that make Walt Disney
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:36 am
ah-beng

Originally Posted by rincewind
So what does that make Walt Disney
He was Just a Nazi ;-)