British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum...Part II (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-part-ii-916208/)

Jerseygirl Aug 18th 2018 1:02 am

Post EU Referendum...Part II
 
Carry on...

DaveLovesDee Aug 18th 2018 2:03 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 12550250)
Carry on...

Your link in the old thread gave a 404 error.

Jerseygirl Aug 18th 2018 3:00 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12550266)
Your link in the old thread gave a 404 error.

Works for me.

SultanOfSwing Aug 18th 2018 6:21 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 12550250)
Carry on...

Well you got our request half right, anyway :sneaky:

Red Eric Aug 18th 2018 7:51 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12550319)
Well you got our request half right, anyway :sneaky:

Look on the bright side - it's another opportunity to test Godwin's Law.

Annetje Aug 18th 2018 9:02 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 
:sneaky:

Shoot, I already prepared post no 40.000 !
We'll have to work on this one now :nod:
Maybe it should have been renamed in : Pre Brexit Day ...

.

Annetje Aug 18th 2018 9:03 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12550266)
Your link in the old thread gave a 404 error.

Worked for me ...

.

macliam Aug 18th 2018 9:16 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 12550279)
Works for me.

Worked for me too......

Ingles Aug 18th 2018 10:25 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 
I have no idea if this has already been posted , "leavers" don't bother to read it, as it will do your head's in !:hysterical:
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...-weeks-respond

Fredbargate Aug 18th 2018 10:56 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 
Sir Nigel to the rescue

Nigel Farage has said he is going "back on the road" to campaign against the prime minister's Brexit plan

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-45229426

BristolUK Aug 18th 2018 11:27 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 
Ah...so something happened in the other thread then. I wasn't able to see the posts on page 2598. Every time I clicked on it I was taken back to the top of page 2597.

So I take it there's a link to here on that page that worked for some but not others. At least you saw the link...I kept getting sent to the back of the class :(

BristolUK Aug 18th 2018 11:28 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 
So, those posts I missed...was any conclusion reached? :hysterical:

EMR Aug 18th 2018 11:29 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12550389)
Sir Nigel to the rescue

Nigel Farage has said he is going "back on the road" to campaign against the prime minister's Brexit plan

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-45229426

Or just desperate to get back into the limelight and fill his bank account.after all he us losing the income from the job he has only ever worked part time at.
His role as an elected MEP..
Some Brexiters must be getting really scared at the reality of what Brexit really means .
I thought it was about leaving the EU, what the referendum was about , but for them obviously not...

Ingles Aug 18th 2018 11:35 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12550398)
Or just desperate to get back into the limelight and fill his bank account.after all he us losing the income from the job he has only ever worked part time at.
His role as an elected MEP..
Some Brexiters must be getting really scared at the reality of what Brexit really means .
I thought it was about leaving the EU, what the referendum was about , but for them obviously not...

Are you joking , he was never there , but still took his expense's every month !

EMR Aug 18th 2018 11:51 am

Re: Post EU Referendum...Part II
 

Originally Posted by Ingles (Post 12550400)
Are you joking , he was never there , but still took his expense's every month !

I am sure he went back for the Christmas party or any event that offered him free booze..


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:32 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.