British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

BristolUK Dec 29th 2016 1:30 pm

re: Post EU Referendum

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12138354)
though I suppose it tells us all we need to know about your character.

You bring shame upon the animated world. :rofl::rofl:

Red Eric Dec 29th 2016 2:07 pm

Sorry if you guys hate good news so much,

:cool:

Not me, Dicky old chum. I love good economic news coming from the UK.

For starters, the better the UK does, the higher the premiums for remaining a member of the EU are. And, as they're denominated in Euros, with the pound losing value at the same time as the economy rockets, that's even more money for the EU's coffers. Double bubble :thumbup:

Just pop the latest figures in an envelope and address them to "EU Headquarters, Brussels", will you? Mark it FAO Mr J-C Juncker.

There's a good lad. Thanks :shades_smile:

Fredbargate Dec 29th 2016 3:10 pm

Sorry if you guys hate good news so much,

:cool:

Dick good news is down to the fact we haven't left the EU yet

Bad news is down to the fact we voted brexit

That is the theme running through the whole of this thread
From the pessimistic bunch who are frightened to let go of their mother's apron strings and are happy to loose their identities and individuality.

How the hell some of them managed to become expats I will never understand.

SultanOfSwing Dec 29th 2016 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12138444)

From the pessimistic bunch who are frightened to let go of their mother's apron strings and are happy to loose their identities and individuality.

Your head's so far up your arse you poke yourself in the eye every time you brush your teeth.

EMR Dec 29th 2016 3:19 pm

Its simple Fred, posting news that has little or nothing to do with the brexit vote, remember we are still to brexit, only confirms the positive aspects of EU membership and of the past governments economic policy.
I could post that mortgages numbers are falling and blame this on the brexit vote but there is no evidence to support that.
However rising food prices because of the fall in sterling is a fact.
The fall in sterling is a direct result of the brexit vote.

Dick Dasterdly Dec 29th 2016 5:20 pm

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmm,

Well I did hear there's been a big run on extra large sized nappies just lately,
so no great surprise there.

:lol:

EMR Dec 29th 2016 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12138523)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmm,

Well I did hear there's been a big run on extra large sized nappies just lately,
so no great surprise there.

:lol:

I would expect nothing less from someone who cannot remember from day to day what he posts .
Its no wonder he actually believes that brexit has happened..
What he will post when eventually it does will be something to look forward to.
They will be just as lacking jn facts and full of fantasies as those we have become used to on the many threads where he posts.

Red Eric Dec 29th 2016 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12138449)

Your head's so far up your arse you poke yourself in the eye every time you brush your teeth.

I thought he was poking himself in the eye because he had his tongue so far in his cheek.

Surely nobody living in the British enclave of Gib could possibly be serious needling proper expats about the cutting of apron strings :rofl: (though no doubt living there helps him to "keep his identity" :lol::lol:)

SultanOfSwing Dec 29th 2016 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12138638)
I thought he was poking himself in the eye because he had his tongue so far in his cheek.

Surely nobody living in the British enclave of Gib could possibly be serious needling proper expats about the cutting of apron strings :rofl: (though no doubt living there helps him to "keep his identity" :lol::lol:)

I don't know what the hell these people are wittering on about anymore.

DaveLovesDee Dec 29th 2016 8:51 pm

Especially when a considerable majority of those Gib residents who voted in the Referendum voted to remain. 96% I believe it was.

Dick Dasterdly Dec 29th 2016 11:10 pm

I see it's been a disappointing time for the sad and sorry Remoaners with all this positive news coming in, on top of the post referendum non event/disaster they were all so much looking forward to.

Democracy's a bitch at times, but I imagine they'll get used to it and stop whinging eventually.

Let's just hope it hasn't spoiled their Christmas too much. ;). :lol:

EMR Dec 29th 2016 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12138731)
I see it's been a disappointing time for the sad and sorry Remoaners with all this positive news coming in, on top of the post referendum non event/disaster they were all so much looking forward to.

Democracy's a bitch at times, but I imagine they'll get used to it and stop whinging eventually.

Let's just hope it hasn't spoiled their Christmas too much. ;). :lol:

It must be even more galling for you and other brexit numpties to realise just hiw difficult it is going to be fir the UK to equal under brexit when it happens the growth and ecominic success it has achieved as oart if the EU since the depths of the econlmic crash.
Please provide if you can any facts that dispute this.
You might have to look up what a fact is before you start,

Dick Dasterdly Dec 29th 2016 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12138738)
It must be even more galling for you and other brexit numpties to realise just hiw difficult it is going to be fir the UK to equal under brexit when it happens the growth and ecominic success it has achieved as oart if the EU since the depths of the econlmic crash.
Please provide if you can any facts that dispute this.
You might have to look up what a fact is before you start,

Yeh we've heard it all before,
....now we can look back and laugh at you miserable lot, while the successful people who really know what it's all about continue to express their confidence.

Anyway, its way past your bedtime EMR

Hope your Ma didn't forget to change your nappy by the way.

:rofl:

Fredbargate Dec 30th 2016 4:37 am

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12138449)

At least I have a head, complete with working brain which is more than you can claim

Fredbargate Dec 30th 2016 5:30 am

I see you conveniently bypass my twenty seven years living in Spain