British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

TGA Dec 28th 2016 10:38 am

re: Post EU Referendum

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12137626)
So not confirmed then, just one of your made up opinions.

My sources tell me the opposite,as being half German, Danish, married to a Greek Dane, HM is very pro European.

I'm pro Europe too.

Dick Dasterdly Dec 28th 2016 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12137650)
I'm pro Europe too.

I think we are all pro Europe which is why we are so concerned by the damage caused by the Eu resulting in such widespread divisions by so many aspects of its ill advised dictatorial policies.

:cool:

Dick Dasterdly Dec 28th 2016 1:20 pm

Don't be a 2016 Remoaner - voting Brexit was our proudest hour

"In case we forget, and given everything that came after it is easy to forget, at twenty minutes to five on the morning of 24th June this country did something absolutely amazing in 2016. Despite warnings about the dire consequences from the International Monetary Fund, the Bank of England, the Treasury, the OECD, Jean-Claude Junket (oops, sorry, Juncker), the President of the United States, the Prime Minister and Eddie Izzard, the UK voted to leave the European Union."

Dick Dasterdly Dec 28th 2016 1:29 pm

Pro-Brexit group calls for EU free trade deal - BBC News

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...leave-campaign

Dick Dasterdly Dec 28th 2016 1:33 pm

Google and Barclays commit to staying in UK post-Brexit | Daily Mail Online

Google and Barclays give vote of confidence in Brexit Britain as they commit to staying here because of the UK's expertise in technology and financial services
President of Google Europe Matt Brittin says search engine giant is creating 3,000 jobs in London because UK is world leader in e-commerce
Barclays chair John McFarlane says City of London's 'competitive advantage' over EU rivals give banks reason to stay in Britain after Brexit
Business survey found just 25 per cent of firms are pessimistic about their future

TGA Dec 28th 2016 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12137726)
I think we are all pro Europe which is why we are so concerned by the damage caused by the Eu resulting in such widespread divisions by so many aspects of its ill advised dictatorial policies.

Exactly... Some (all) of the remoaners fail to understand the difference between the EU and Europe.. bless 'em

Red Eric Dec 28th 2016 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12137726)

It's ok now though, apparently ;)

The looming Brexit seems to have been the best advertisement for the EU

Don't forget this week's cheque. Thanks :shades_smile:

TGA Dec 28th 2016 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12137741)
It's ok now though, apparently ;)

The looming Brexit seems to have been the best advertisement for the EU

Don't forget this week's cheque. Thanks :shades_smile:

They must love idiots like you.

Red Eric Dec 28th 2016 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12137738)
Exactly... Some (all) of the remoaners fail to understand the difference between the EU and Europe.. bless 'em

All of the Lievers fail to understand the difference between a referendum and its final outcome, bless 'em :cool:

:thumbdown:

:nod:

:(

Dick Dasterdly Dec 28th 2016 1:42 pm

French Mayor Names Street 'Rue du Brexit' in Honour of Anti-EU Vote as more and more French clamour for their own FREXIT
The mayor of a town in southern France has named a new street “Rue du Brexit” in honour of Britain’s vote to leave the European Union.
Julien Sanchez, the mayor of Beaucaire, put the proposal to the town council, who passed it by 23 votes to nine.

Red Eric Dec 28th 2016 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12137742)
They must love idiots like you.

:blink: The ball, TGA. The ball.

Dick Dasterdly Dec 28th 2016 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12137743)
All of the Lievers fail to understand the difference between a referendum and its final outcome, bless 'em :cool:

:thumbdown:

:nod:

:(

"Ah," say the pessimists, "but Britain hasn't left the EU yet. Just wait until Brexit takes effect."

SORRY CHAPS, BUT THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID AT THE TIME.

THE LINE TAKEN BY THE TREASURY, THE BANK OF ENGLAND, THE IMF AND VIRTUALLY EVERY INTERNATIONAL AGENCY WAS THE ACT OF VOTING TO LEAVE THE EU WOULD CAUSE AN IMMEDIATE ECONOMIC SHOCK.

Red Eric Dec 28th 2016 1:46 pm

Show me where I said anything of that nature.

EMR Dec 28th 2016 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12137746)
"Ah," say the pessimists, "but Britain hasn't left the EU yet. Just wait until Brexit takes effect."

SORRY CHAPS, BUT THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID AT THE TIME.

THE LINE TAKEN BY THE TREASURY, THE BANK OF ENGLAND, THE IMF AND VIRTUALLY EVERY INTERNATIONAL AGENCY WAS THE ACT OF VOTING TO LEAVE THE EU WOULD CAUSE AN IMMEDIATE ECONOMIC SHOCK.

Then those comments are just as believable and accurate as all of yours that claim that everything that has happened to the UK economy since the vite is down to brexit.
If so then you are just as guilty.
Apart from the decline in sterling and an emergency cut in interest rates, or did that not happen in your world.

EMR Dec 28th 2016 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12137736)
Google and Barclays commit to staying in UK post-Brexit | Daily Mail Online

Google and Barclays give vote of confidence in Brexit Britain as they commit to staying here because of the UK's expertise in technology and financial services
President of Google Europe Matt Brittin says search engine giant is creating 3,000 jobs in London because UK is world leader in e-commerce
Barclays chair John McFarlane says City of London's 'competitive advantage' over EU rivals give banks reason to stay in Britain after Brexit
Business survey found just 25 per cent of firms are pessimistic about their future

You do like old news don,t you Dick.
The UK pre the vote slashed corporstion tax as an incentive to get companies like google etc to base themselves in the UK and finall pay the tax they should.
You should praise George Osborne, not brexit.
Facts Dick, Facts, one day you will understand what that word means.