British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

TGA Dec 27th 2016 7:18 am

re: Post EU Referendum
 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0YE8D4WQAEPSJW.jpg:large
If the EU Referendum had been a General Election, the 'Leave' party would have a majority of 166 seats

TGA Dec 27th 2016 7:27 am

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Damaging EU regulation costs NHS £250 million and delays vital medical research
https://www.changebritain.org/damagi...dical-research


Experts believe that this delay has resulted in deaths

Experts have linked the problem in research to the raising number of cancer-related deaths. Angus Dalgleish, Professor of Oncology at St George’s, University of London, has said that ‘Academic-led studies (like mine) were degraded or destroyed [by the directive], resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths’ (Daily Telegraph, October 2016, link). Rory Collins, professor of epidemiology and medicine at Oxford University, told a briefing organised by the Science Media Centre on the threat to clinical trials, claiming that the Directive has ‘hugely increased bureaucratic burden… It’s killing people. I believe that’s a fact’ (BJM, 2009, link).

TGA Dec 27th 2016 7:38 am

re: Post EU Referendum
 
Clean Brexit 'could boost UK economy by £24bn a year

Clean Brexit 'could boost UK economy by £24bn a year' (From The Argus)

Annetje Dec 27th 2016 7:47 am

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12136999)
Clean Brexit 'could boost UK economy by £24bn a year

Clean Brexit 'could boost UK economy by £24bn a year' (From The Argus)

So now we also have a ''clean'' Brexit ... as to what ??? A ''dirty'' Brexit ??? Amazing what they come up with !!!

:sarcasm:

TGA Dec 27th 2016 7:51 am

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Annetje (Post 12137001)
So now we also have a ''clean'' Brexit ... as to what ??? A ''dirty'' Brexit ??? Amazing what they come up with !!!

:sarcasm:

If you have a "clean" break in say a bone or a relationship.... Its the same thing.

You're welcome

Red Eric Dec 27th 2016 12:23 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12137003)
If you have a "clean" break in say a bone or a relationship.... Its the same thing.

Painful and expensive :cool:

DaveLovesDee Dec 27th 2016 1:10 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12136991)

Didn't the S*n have to print an apology for saying the same thing?

It must be frustrating for public figures to be unable to have any form of private conversation with an expectation that said conversation wouldn't be published by a Tory-party spin organisation.


Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12136994)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0YE8D4WQAEPSJW.jpg:large
If the EU Referendum had been a General Election, the 'Leave' party would have a majority of 166 seats

If the Referendum had been a General Election, someone would have been held accountable for the lies spread about our membership of the EU.


Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12137003)
If you have a "clean" break in say a bone or a relationship.... Its the same thing.

Yes, quick and easy to resolve.

How would you suggest a 'clean break' Brexit should happen?

TGA Dec 27th 2016 1:27 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12137069)
Didn't the S*n have to print an apology for saying the same thing?

It must be frustrating for public figures to be unable to have any form of private conversation with an expectation that said conversation wouldn't be published by a Tory-party spin organisation.



If the Referendum had been a General Election, someone would have been held accountable for the lies spread about our membership of the EU.



Yes, quick and easy to resolve.

How would you suggest a 'clean break' Brexit should happen?

I would prefer a clean break but would accept that big ships take a while to turn around and Brexit will be worth the wait.

TGA Dec 27th 2016 1:48 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 
Good times ahead!
Nigel Farage invited to Donald Trump’s INAUGURATION as VIP | World | News | Daily Express


Nigel Farage invited to Donald Trump’s INAUGURATION - with glittering VIP schedule

EXCLUSIVE: Nigel Farage has secured his VIP golden ticket invitation to Donald Trump's Presidential inauguration ceremony.

SultanOfSwing Dec 27th 2016 1:53 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12137091)

It's amazing how far sucking dick will get you. Well, you already knew that.

TGA Dec 27th 2016 1:56 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12137092)
It's amazing how far sucking dick will get you. Well, you already knew that.

tell your mrs the fiver is in the post;)

SultanOfSwing Dec 27th 2016 2:03 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12137095)
tell your mrs the fiver is in the post;)

Makes sense, she does charge $20.00 per inch.

TGA Dec 27th 2016 2:13 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12137099)
Makes sense, she does charge $20.00 per inch.

good job i chucked it on her face or i would have owed her about $120 :rofl:

SultanOfSwing Dec 27th 2016 2:19 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12137101)
good job i chucked it on her face or i would have owed her about $120 :rofl:

How you managed to take it out of Falange's arse for long enough is still a mystery to me.

TGA Dec 27th 2016 2:20 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12137107)
How you managed to take it out of Falange's arse for long enough is still a mystery to me.

omg what goes on in that :huh:mind!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:58 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.