British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

TGA Dec 19th 2016 4:36 am

re: Post EU Referendum

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 12132208)
Hahahahahhahahahahahahhaa. Fantastic.

Ouch. TGA...it's pants down time. Always pointing the finger calling everyone else something. Nine times out of ten you should just be looking in the mirror. :zzz:

shhh ;)

TGA Dec 19th 2016 4:54 am

I think the remoaners are probably at the "depression" stage by now.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0ARwUaVIAQkUhZ.jpg

TGA Dec 19th 2016 5:25 am

The loony left hate has no bounds.

One other datapoint used in the estimation is the voting intentions of the approximately one and a quarter million British expats who have been living abroad for more than fifteen years but are to be granted a vote in future British elections. While Mr. Lawrence speculates the majority would vote for the UK to remain in the European Union, he identifies 260,000 expatriates who would vote for Brexit.

For these individuals ShortList expressed particular scorn, stating: “Frankly, I hope that all the 123,411 Leave voters that Steve has predicted dead exclusively belonged to this group”, while i100 reports “The dead hand of the past is upon us all”.

The largest shift estimated by Lawrence in his Tweets is based on an internet survey which asked respondents a range of questions including whether they regretted their vote in the EU referendum. Yet as the British Election Study itself admits, the margin of regret is “consistent” with the general election, and there is a natural predisposition among humans to regret something that did, rather than didn’t happen.

Imagine them, shuffling into the voting booth, coughing and wheezing, barely enough blood left in their brain to fuel their xenophobic thoughts, dragging their ailing, shaking hand over the slip, carving a feint ‘X’ into the box marked ‘Leave’, feeling like they’d finally got control back, then immediately dropping dead.
What a lovely bunch they are..

Scamp Dec 19th 2016 6:39 am

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12132228)
shhh ;)

Found out, time and again. The gift that keeps on giving. :rofl::rofl:

jimenato Dec 19th 2016 6:50 am

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12132049)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can only presume you've been living on another planet these past few years,

Otherwise you would be fully aware of UKIP and Brexit opposition to TTIP and the risk created by the power of the large multinationals.

On this point at least UKIP and Brexit are in agreement with much of the German public and those elsewhere in the Eu who are also clearly aware of the situation.

:cool:

The Conservatives (remember they, not UKIP, are the ones in power) were strong supporters of TTIP - just about the only ones in the EU.

By the way who is (or are) the Brexit to whom you refer and how do you know that they are in agreement with anyone?

TGA Dec 19th 2016 7:22 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 12132277)
Found out, time and again. The gift that keeps on giving. :rofl::rofl:

You amuse me mildly but you are mostly very boring. A bit like a yapping little dog that gets exited then pisses itself and hides because it's been naughty.
Bad boooooy scampy baaad boooooy.

mikelincs Dec 19th 2016 7:40 am

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12132238)
I think the remoaners are probably at the "depression" stage by now.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0ARwUaVIAQkUhZ.jpg

and the leavers are at the 'anger' stage because nothing has happened.

EMR Dec 19th 2016 7:40 am

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12132070)
Pure unsubstantiated speculation as usual.

There is absolutely no reason why a bilateral U.K. US deal need follow the lines of a TTIP Eu deal.

:cool:

But it includes your bible, the newspaper you live your life by and forms most of your opinions.
Wgf what ukip thinks, who ever they are today, they have no say in government or the direction the brexit negotiations will take..

Scamp Dec 19th 2016 8:19 am

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12132299)
You amuse me mildly but you are mostly very boring. A bit like a yapping little dog that gets exited then pisses itself and hides because it's been naughty.

Look, I'm annoying to you because I constantly point out how wrong or stupid you are.

It's not going to be fun for you, but it's for the greater good...you need to know when you're stood with your pants down pissing into the wind. I'm trying to help you grow from pond life towards being a human.

This isn't for me, it's for you.

TGA Dec 19th 2016 8:24 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 12132325)
Look, I'm annoying to you because I constantly point out how wrong or stupid you are.

It's not going to be fun for you, but it's for the greater good...you need to know when you're stood with your pants down pissing into the wind. I'm trying to help you grow from pond life towards being a human.

This isn't for me, it's for you.

Baaaaad boooooy... 🐩

Scamp Dec 19th 2016 8:38 am

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12132329)
Baaaaad boooooy... 🐩

Little man with his pants down. Completely found out.

Proven tiny little wee troll man. :thumbup:

EMR Dec 19th 2016 9:10 am

Reuters, German Business confidence reaches highest levels since 2014.

So much for the brexit crap that they need us more than we need them.
Good new for UK exporters who while we are in the EU can trade freely without barriers..

TGA Dec 19th 2016 10:34 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 12132340)
Little man with his pants down. Completely found out.

Proven tiny little wee troll man. :thumbup:

Naughty little scampy 🐩💩

Scamp Dec 19th 2016 10:45 am

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12132381)
Naughty little scampy 🐩💩

The troll-yoyo.

SultanOfSwing Dec 19th 2016 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12132299)

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12132329)
Baaaaad boooooy... 🐩

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12132381)
Naughty little scampy 🐩💩

If you had any self awareness at all you'd cringe yourself into oblivion after reading what you're posting on here.

There are women in maternity wards around the world at this very moment whose as-yet unborn babies are orders of magnitude more mature than you are.