British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

TGA Nov 30th 2016 4:26 pm

re: Post EU Referendum

Looking back through this thread, I wonder if the Brexiters would have been as venomous and spite filled (as the remoaners) if we had lost ... I doubt it, I know I wouldn't be.

EMR Nov 30th 2016 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12118121)
Looking back through this thread, I wonder if the Brexiters would have been as venomous and spite filled (as the remoaners) if we had lost ... I doubt it, I know I wouldn't be.

If you, Dick etc are supposed to be examples of the winning brexit vote one can only guess at the increased levels of crap and vitriol that would have spewed out of you had the vote gone the other way.

SultanOfSwing Nov 30th 2016 4:54 pm

:blah:

Get off your bloody high horse. You are an arsehole, you would have been an arsehole, you are still being an arsehole. You can't change what you are.

Dick Dasterdly Nov 30th 2016 5:08 pm

We polled Remain voters - this is what they told us - New Economics Foundation

Interesting survey of Remain voters views.

Fredbargate Nov 30th 2016 5:35 pm

:goodpost:

Red Eric Nov 30th 2016 6:57 pm

If you take out the bit in parentheses and move the italics to "lost", you might have a good question ;).

However, given my experience of having to listen to you lot whingeing for the past 40 years, I sincerely doubt it.

TGA Dec 1st 2016 4:34 am

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12118151)
:blah:

Get off your bloody high horse. You are an arsehole, you would have been an arsehole, you are still being an arsehole. You can't change what you are.

angry little man.

TGA Dec 1st 2016 4:49 am

It's all here on the forum. Anyone can look back through the posts and see that those (most) who supported remain and Hillary are a lot more aggressive. The keyboard warriors getting all frothy at the mouth. You see it in real life too. Apart from a few idiots on the far right fringes its always the left that are the cause of aggression. When ever you see a smashed up police car or a looted shop or hooded/masked hooligan reigning kicks and punches into someone it's always the loony left.

SultanOfSwing Dec 1st 2016 5:17 am

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12118624)
angry little man.

Get a new line.

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12118627)
It's all here on the forum. Anyone can look back through the posts and see that those (most) who supported remain and Hillary are a lot more aggressive. The keyboard warriors getting all frothy at the mouth. You see it in real life too. Apart from a few idiots on the far right fringes its always the left that are the cause of aggression. When ever you see a smashed up police car or a looted shop or hooded/masked hooligan reigning kicks and punches into someone it's always the loony left.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Sanctimonious drivel as always. How you manage to exist without cringing yourself into a black hole with the rubbish you post every day is a constant source of confusion to us all.

TGA Dec 1st 2016 5:20 am

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12118638)
Get a new line.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Sanctimonious drivel as always. How you manage to exist without cringing yourself into a black hole with the rubbish you post every day is a constant source of confusion to us all.

Thanks for your input

SultanOfSwing Dec 1st 2016 5:40 am

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12118640)
Thanks for your input

You are so very not welcome.

EMR Dec 1st 2016 7:30 am

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12118627)

Tell that to thr family of Joe Cox,
Home office figures 40% rise in recorded hate crimes, racial attacks etc since the brexit vote.

EMR Dec 1st 2016 9:03 am

" We need EU migrant workers "
Compamies in the UK food and supermarket sector including, Morrisons, M&S, Sainsburys have stated that they will need continued access to EU migrant workers after brexit ( Reuters uk ).

lutonlad Dec 1st 2016 9:18 am

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12118672)
Tell that to thr family of Joe Cox,
Home office figures 40% rise in recorded hate crimes, racial attacks etc since the brexit vote.

I think TGA was referring to posts on here ie TIO.
Why are you linking that with Jo Cox?
Other than to insult all those who voted Brexit that is.

EMR Dec 1st 2016 9:31 am

Originally Posted by lutonlad (Post 12118723)
I think TGA was referring to posts on here ie TIO.
Why are you linking that with Jo Cox?
Other than to insult all those who voted Brexit that is.

I suggest you read his post and then come back.
Who on this forum has been setting cars on fire etc.
Why are the beliefs of the killer of Joe Cox those carrying out increased race and hate crimes an insult those who voted brexit.
The facts are that the vote has allowed a veneer of acceptability for atititudes and actions that have no place in the UK.
You will be as disgusted as the majority but you cannot ignore it.
It is those carrying out these acts who are insulting the majority who voted Brexit.
I would like to see banner headlines on the front pages of the Mail , Express etc stating that such acts have no place in the UK .
But that will not happen.