British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

SultanOfSwing Nov 9th 2016 6:05 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12100348)
Farage's underpants:blink:

That's what you wish you were. We all know it.

TGA Nov 9th 2016 6:06 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12100351)
That's what you wish you were. We all know it.

"fee-fee?":blink:

SultanOfSwing Nov 9th 2016 6:08 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12100356)
"fee-fee?":blink:

Are you utterly devoid of imagination? Incapable of analytical, critical thought?

I wonder what word could be represented by fee-fee in patronising baby-talk that is also something that can be hurt?

I've flushed away turds that could answer that.

TGA Nov 9th 2016 6:10 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12100361)
Are you utterly devoid of imagination? Incapable of analytical, critical thought?

I wonder what word could be represented by fee-fee in patronising baby-talk that is also something that can be hurt?

I've flushed away turds that could answer that.

"fee-fee" "christ on a unicycle" :blink:

lutonlad Nov 9th 2016 6:14 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12100361)
Are you utterly devoid of imagination? Incapable of analytical, critical thought?

I wonder what word could be represented by fee-fee in patronising baby-talk that is also something that can be hurt?

I've flushed away turds that could answer that.

:confused::confused::blink:

SultanOfSwing Nov 9th 2016 6:15 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by TGA (Post 12100363)
"fee-fee" "christ on a unicycle" :blink:

Ever use poetic license to break the monotony?


Originally Posted by lutonlad (Post 12100369)
:confused::confused::blink:

He's not the sharpest tack in the box, that one. Takes a lot of explaining to get simple concepts.

I often wonder if he's the child of blood relatives.

lutonlad Nov 9th 2016 6:33 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12100361)
Are you utterly devoid of imagination? Incapable of analytical, critical thought?

I wonder what word could be represented by fee-fee in patronising baby-talk that is also something that can be hurt?

I've flushed away turds that could answer that.

It's ok. I get it now.

Although I had to read Eric Cantona's Seagulls speech to get my brain tuned in.

SultanOfSwing Nov 9th 2016 6:44 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by lutonlad (Post 12100394)
It's ok. I get it now.

Although I had to read Eric Cantona's Seagulls speech to get my brain tuned in.

Well I'm happy for you.

amideislas Nov 9th 2016 9:44 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by la mancha (Post 12100306)
See what I mean? Clueless.

So.... You have no idea how this miraculous bit of trade diplomacy which, under normal circumstances, could take decades to achieve, will somehow be all worked out in 29 months, in astonishngly clever ways, with extremely limited resources available.

And apparently, you also cannot offer any explanation how, after these unlikely miracles have been realised, can they even remotely make up for the trade that Britain already enjoys, but has chosen to toss aside for fear of a few foreigners who, as a matter of public record, contribute significantly to Britain's economy.

And it's >me< who hasn't a clue?

Right, then.

Dick Dasterdly Nov 9th 2016 10:29 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 
Much easier, quicker and simpler to fix a deal between to agreeable and friendly parties,
than one that involves twenty seven squabbling children who can hardly even agree on what day of the week it is.

:cool:

DaveLovesDee Nov 9th 2016 10:49 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12100678)
Much easier, quicker and simpler to fix a deal between to agreeable and friendly parties,
than one that involves twenty seven squabbling children who can hardly even agree on what day of the week it is.

:cool:

You really should have paid attention in school....

Most of the world uses the same calendar, including every EU member state. So they'll all know exactly which day it is.

The trouble with individual agreements is that these are fine until a separate deal is negotiated more favourable with someone else, in which case the other party may want the same terms as the new deal. Which is what the Canada-EU CETA deal includes a clause on.

Regional deals covering multiple countries avoid this, and the UK has a say in every deal the EU makes, the same as each of the other 27 member states. Yet an individual state still has it's say as witnessed by the Walloon region of Belgium and it's concerns over the CETA deal.

Scamp Nov 10th 2016 1:50 am

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by paulry (Post 12099797)
So you lot are are so devoid of rational arguments and having cried yourselves silly about brexit, all you can do now is bully those those who have a different opinion. True colours. :thumbdown:

You've proved time and again it's pointless even trying. You're beyond rational debate, you're devoid of simple comprehension. You ignore sensible points and just post drivel. You don't have opinions you just react to headlines.

paulry Nov 10th 2016 6:37 am

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 12100792)
You've proved time and again it's pointless even trying. You're beyond rational debate, you're devoid of simple comprehension. You ignore sensible points and just post drivel. You don't have opinions you just react to headlines.

Ah bless you my gullible son :amen:

Scamp Nov 10th 2016 7:37 am

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by paulry (Post 12100903)
Ah bless you my gullible son :amen:

Riiiiight. *slow clap*

Dick Dasterdly Nov 10th 2016 8:12 am

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12100688)
You really should have paid attention in school....

Most of the world uses the same calendar, including every EU member state. So they'll all know exactly which day it is.

The trouble with individual agreements is that these are fine until a separate deal is negotiated more favourable with someone else, in which case the other party may want the same terms as the new deal. Which is what the Canada-EU CETA deal includes a clause on.

Regional deals covering multiple countries avoid this, and the UK has a say in every deal the EU makes, the same as each of the other 27 member states. Yet an individual state still has it's say as witnessed by the Walloon region of Belgium and it's concerns over the CETA deal.

.....and we all know what happened to that. :cool:

Democracy Eu style, what a joke :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.