British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

mfesharne Nov 7th 2016 6:16 pm

re: Post EU Referendum

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12098051)
Simple clear answer

But difficult for trolls to understand

I don't have to worry about them because I've got the fidiots on ignore so don't see their posts......... although I rather think I can hear their gnashing of teeth! :rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

EMR Nov 7th 2016 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by mfesharne (Post 12098078)
I don't have to worry about them because I've got the fidiots on ignore so don't see their posts......... although I rather think I can hear their gnashing of teeth! :rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

You can take the man outbof post mandela SA, but you cannot remove his atitudes from pre white oppresive mandela SA..
There are no teeth gnashing but just gales of laughtet at such an outdated view of morality.it could only come from someone with little knowledge if what life and atitudes really are in the UK..
A country of 65 million not just 17 million who voted with probably just as many ideas of what brexit will mean to them.

lutonlad Nov 7th 2016 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by amideislas (Post 12080406)
You keep reverting back to the vote, the fact that leave won, and posting photos of the ballot.

OK, you won. We know that. So why hasn't Britain left yet? There's absolutely no reason Britain couldn't just send off article 50, and then simply say "we don't want anything, we're out. Bye!". That's what you seem to believe you voted for.

So, what's the holdup?

Erm... :confused:

Fredbargate Nov 7th 2016 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by mfesharne (Post 12098078)

Well you will know who owned up to being a troll without needing to read his post :rofl:

mfesharne Nov 7th 2016 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12098111)
Well you will know who owned up to being a troll without needing to read his post :rofl:

:lol:

EMR Nov 7th 2016 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12098111)

Says the biggest and saddest troll on the forum.
The definition of a troll, someone who rarely if ever contributes to a thread..,better known as Fred.

jimenato Nov 7th 2016 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by mfesharne (Post 12098019)
I can only speak for myself & have answered that question on several occasions but am happy to do so again.

I want FULL Brexit where ALL laws are debated & made by the UK Govt with absolutely no interference whatsoever from any 3rd party.

Scrapping of the common fisheries policy & restoration of territorial waters etc.

An end to FOM & a visa system introduced..... that doesn't mean no movement just controlled movement.

A change of asylum rules so it can only be applied for from outside the UK.

Absolutely no entry under any circumstances whatsoever to anyone who can't be proved not to be a security risk to UK citizens.

A proper border control force that is effective.

A cessation of payments to the EU other than for normal trade & possibly genuine foreign aid.

If that means we lose access to the single market or lose bank access/passporting etc or anything else then so be it but any loss/tariff/penalty etc that we get hit for should be reciprocal.

I'd also expect some things to be at least debated fairly quickly after Brexit.

Amongst these would be:

Scrapping the current Human Rights Act & replacing it with a proper, written constitution that gives far more consideration to the law abiding citizen & far less to the criminal, especially the immigrant criminals..... & certainly the right to family life BS (for convicted immigrant criminals) must be binned.

Far easier deportation process for immigrant criminals & terrorists.

A review of the penalties for crime & terrorism including in some circumstances the return of the death penalty & full life terms being more often applied.

There's probably more in both categories but that's all I can think of for now.

Bring on the flamethrowers! :lol::rofl::lol:

I can only refer you to this. You need to understand what you voted for - to leave - nothing more.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...pste4xb8d4.jpg

paulry Nov 8th 2016 5:35 am

Originally Posted by jimenato (Post 12098178)
I can only refer you to this. You need to understand what you voted for - to leave - nothing more.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...pste4xb8d4.jpg

And nothing less. That is exactly what we'll get. The EU won't want us there as unwilling half-in-half-out captives, agitating and being a general thorn in it's side. So you remainiacs can stop dreaming now! :flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::santa:

jimenato Nov 8th 2016 6:51 am

Originally Posted by paulry (Post 12098411)
And nothing less. That is exactly what we'll get. The EU won't want us there as unwilling half-in-half-out captives, agitating and being a general thorn in it's side. So you remainiacs can stop dreaming now! :flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::santa:

No - I think we're headed for a watered down version. It's going to end up as half-Brexit.

paulry Nov 8th 2016 6:53 am

Originally Posted by jimenato (Post 12098435)
No - I think we're headed for a watered down version. It's going to end up as half-Brexit.

Sure ;)

EMR Nov 8th 2016 6:54 am

As long as we are no longer a member if the EU what have the brexiters got to complain about.
Its what they voted for.

Red Eric Nov 8th 2016 7:05 am

And nothing less. That is exactly what we'll get. The EU won't want us there as unwilling half-in-half-out captives, agitating and being a general thorn in it's side.

So where do you stand on paying a fee to retain access to parts of the single market? And how about the customs union - in or out?

amideislas Nov 8th 2016 7:07 am

You guys keep saying that. I keep asking what's the problem? Leave then. Why the delay? Do it then. But then you just keep offering confused responses... As if >I< don't get it. Yet you still can't offer any rationale for why brexit hasn't meant brexit so far.

Do it then. What's the problem?

jimenato Nov 8th 2016 7:09 am

Originally Posted by paulry (Post 12098439)
Sure ;)

I have it on good authority.

paulry Nov 8th 2016 7:10 am

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12098447)
So where do you stand on paying a fee to retain access to parts of the single market? And how about the customs union - in or out?

As Ami will repeatedly tell you. Brexit is Brexit. The full McCoy.