British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

mrken30 Oct 31st 2016 7:03 pm

re: Post EU Referendum

Originally Posted by la mancha (Post 12092186)
15,000 Jews to leave France for Israel, Jewish Agency says - Telegraph

Jews leave France in record numbers - CNN.com

Are you for real? I give you two posts why Jewish people are pissed off with Europe and Brexit does not come into it. I could post more but I will not waste time off-topic.

When will you listen? My links are from way before the Brexit vote. Why is it that everything that goes wrong anywhere is the fault of Brexit? Muslim extremism has something to do with it. And WTF has UKIP to do with Jewish people leaving Britain or anywhere else for that matter? You may as well say Jewish people are leaving Britain because of anti-semitic comments from members of the labour party.

is this in preparation in case Trump wins, and goes to war with Iran?

DaveLovesDee Oct 31st 2016 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by la mancha (Post 12092186)
Are you for real? I give you two posts why Jewish people are pissed off with Europe and Brexit does not come into it. I could post more but I will not waste time off-topic.

Here is my post again. I've highlighted the parts I intended to be relevant.

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12092165)
Of course they have been leaving, given the rise again of groups such as the BNP, National Front, and similar organisations across Europe.

The Brexit vote gave groups like these (and like-minded individuals) the belief that they could be more open in their dislike of foreigners. But these groups and individuals have been growing in numbers for at least the last 5 years. Even UKIP wasn't as hard core until it became mainstream (or did it become mainstream after it became hard core?).

And WTF has UKIP to do with Jewish people leaving Britain or anywhere else for that matter? You may as well say Jewish people are leaving Britain because of anti-semitic comments from members of the labour party.
Alleged anti -semitism. No-one's been found guilty yet (except for Corbyn by the media).

paulry Oct 31st 2016 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by jimenato (Post 12091998)
This will please the Breckers.

I hate what our country is becoming.

I think I'll post this in the 'Proud to be British' thread as well.

That's as very misleading headline. How many exactly? :sneaky:

paulry Oct 31st 2016 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12092165)
Of course they have been leaving, given the rise again of groups such as the BNP, National Front, and similar organisations across Europe.

The Brexit vote gave groups like these (and like-minded individuals) the belief that they could be more open in their dislike of foreigners. But these groups and individuals have been growing in numbers for at least the last 5 years. Even UKIP wasn't as hard core until it became mainstream (or did it become mainstream after it became hard core?).

I'll think you'll find that the reason most are leaving is because of the anti-semitism that the muslim "refugees" you love so much have brought with them. That and the Jew hating Labour party. :thumbdown:

EMR Oct 31st 2016 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12092231)

Alleged anti -semitism. No-one's been found guilty yet (except for Corbyn by the media).

Corbyn is anti Isreal , that us very different from being anti jewish.

Fredbargate Oct 31st 2016 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by mrken30 (Post 12092192)
is this in preparation in case Trump wins, and goes to war with Iran?

Will that be before or after the war with Mexico?

la mancha Oct 31st 2016 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12092231)

I have put in bold the points you intended to be relevant.

You fail to mention the main reason: Muslim extremism. Why?

I say again, the Brexit vote was way after. The groups were there before. Why is it the fault of a Brexit vote?

Why is everything suddenly Brexit’s fault?

Dick Dasterdly Oct 31st 2016 10:16 pm

Exodus: Why Europe's Jews Are Fleeing Once Again

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/anti-se...stem-1.3080484

I think Malmo is probably the worst hit town in Europe.
I kept track of the changing situation for quite a few years.
It used to have a significant Jewish population at one time who wrongly believed they'd finally found a safe place to settle.
With the build up of the Muslim population they've been increasingly persecuted for many years and I believe their numbers now are only a fraction of what they were more than ten years ago.
Unfortunately the Swedish police and authorities have been too chicken livered to offer them any protection and basically they've been content to sit back and let it happen.

jimenato Oct 31st 2016 10:30 pm

Can't you lot read FFS???

The article said that Jewish people are leaving the UK for Germany because of Brexit. Numbers have gone up 20-fold since the Brexit vote. Jewish people are saying that they are leaving the UK for Germany because of Brexit.

And to the one who can't be bothered to look beyond the headline to find the figures, it's gone up from 10s to several hundred.

Be proud of yourselves - this is what you wanted - fewer foreigners.

DaveLovesDee Oct 31st 2016 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by la mancha (Post 12092319)
You fail to mention the main reason: Muslim extremism. Why?

Because Muslim extremists are targeting Westerners, not Jews. Israel have under attack from/have attacked a small number of Arab countries over the years, but these Muslim terrorists have little to do with that. Those terrorists are from Islamic State, which appears intent on bringing a much stricter brand of Islam to those same countries.

Why is everything suddenly Brexit’s fault?
Because the article says it is......

Dick Dasterdly Oct 31st 2016 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12092249)
Corbyn is anti Isreal , that us very different from being anti jewish.

...and you are naive enough to swallow that.

Nuff said. :cool:

paulry Oct 31st 2016 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12092341)
Because the article says it is......

Duh. :rolleyes:

...Have you tried slowly saying Gullible?

Dick Dasterdly Oct 31st 2016 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12092341)
Because Muslim extremists are targeting Westerners, not Jews. Israel have under attack from/have attacked a small number of Arab countries over the years, but these Muslim terrorists have little to do with that. Those terrorists are from Islamic State, which appears intent on bringing a much stricter brand of Islam to those same countries.

They attack anyone who doesn't share their beliefs.

However given the opportunity, Jews are clearly their number one target.

DaveLovesDee Oct 31st 2016 10:44 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12092345)
...and you are naive enough to swallow that.

Nuff said. :cool:

Are you that jaded that you can't accept that not everything you read in the media is accurate?

Dick Dasterdly Oct 31st 2016 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12092355)
Are you that jaded that you can't accept that not everything you read in the media is accurate?

Of course not.

Who needs the media when you've got emr.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: