British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

Lion in Winter Aug 17th 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by johnwoo (Post 12550144)
You can say that again,

I'm trying to get rid of the dupes. BE software is crawling and the edits won't load. I blame the Russians.

SultanOfSwing Aug 17th 2018 8:41 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12550146)
I'm trying to get rid of the dupes. BE software is crawling and the edits won't load. I blame the Russians.

This thread always used to hang on replies for me, I'd end up having to go back to my profile and the post would appear. Maybe we should just cut our losses and nuke it :lightbulb:

007Steve Aug 17th 2018 8:43 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12550146)
I'm trying to get rid of the dupes. BE software is crawling and the edits won't load. I blame the Russians.

:goodpost: LiW and I've got exactly the same probs. Stuff I've posted has omits, odd characters and kept text I'd already deleted - CAN IT BE SORTED IT OUT, PLEASE???

Lion in Winter Aug 17th 2018 8:56 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12550154)
This thread always used to hang on replies for me, I'd end up having to go back to my profile and the post would appear. Maybe we should just cut our losses and nuke it :lightbulb:


Originally Posted by 007Steve (Post 12550155)
:goodpost: LiW and I've got exactly the same probs. Stuff I've posted has omits, odd characters and kept text I'd already deleted - CAN IT BE SORTED IT OUT, PLEASE???


Nearly 40,000 posts with links to get and pictures to load. Probably too heavy a lift. If nothing else it should be retired and the argument discussion continued on Part II.

Red Eric Aug 17th 2018 9:46 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 
One of the things I've noticed - don't know if it's general - is that if I ever choose the "quick reply" option, it becomes the horrendously slow reply.

I only ever use the standard service now. It's a bit like the post - why pay extra for 1st class if 2nd arrives quicker?

Lion in Winter Aug 17th 2018 10:18 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12550187)
One of the things I've noticed - don't know if it's general - is that if I ever choose the "quick reply" option, it becomes the horrendously slow reply.

I only ever use the standard service now. It's a bit like the post - why pay extra for 1st class if 2nd arrives quicker?

I absolutely get that. Quick reply is like 4th class mail.

Jerseygirl Aug 18th 2018 1:03 am

Re: Post EU Referendum
 
OK guys I hear ya...

https://britishexpats.com/forum/take...art-ii-916208/

Thread Closed.



EDIT: Just in case you have a problem with the above link...I’ve opened a new thread...Post EU Referendum Part II.


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:25 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.