British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

EMR Sep 14th 2016 7:48 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12052412)
From what ?

That bunch of unelected idiotic clowns that control the EU and their comatosed crook of a leader, who endlessly drag the whole sorry mess from one crisis to another ?

Yes please God save us from that. :cool:

Obviously you are still in a timecwarp.
Have you not read the title of this thread or been following the majority if the posts.
Its not about the EU its about the future of the UK.

amideislas Sep 14th 2016 7:50 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 
I know you normally only care about headlines, but you might benefit from actually reading it.

mfesharne Sep 14th 2016 7:52 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12052404)
Hard work innit ?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ain't it just! :rofl:

SultanOfSwing Sep 14th 2016 7:53 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12052412)
From what ?

That bunch of unelected idiotic clowns that control the EU and their comatosed crook of a leader, who endlessly drag the whole sorry mess from one crisis to another ?

Yes please God save us from that. :cool:

That's some next level projection you're doing there, old chap. Wanna talk about it?

DaveLovesDee Sep 14th 2016 7:56 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12052412)
From what ?

That bunch of unelected idiotic clowns that control the EU and their comatosed crook of a leader, who endlessly drag the whole sorry mess from one crisis to another ?

Yes please God save us from that. :cool:

What idiotic unelected clowns that control the EU?

And what comatosed crook of a leader?

EMR Sep 14th 2016 8:14 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12052399)
Latest Unemployment figures...

United Kingdom Unemployment Rate | 1971-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar

UK 4.9%

EU 10.1%

Meanwhile EU youth unemployment as high as 50% in some countries.
"The Lost Generations".

Absolutely shocking !

If this is what the EU call success, I would dread to see failure. :cool:

Confused again I see, cannot tell the difference between the EU ( which includes the UK ) and the Eurozone which does not.

jimenato Sep 14th 2016 8:16 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by mfesharne (Post 12052266)
But we are post Brexit referendum therefore we should be discussing what will happen during the negotiations & after Brexit is complete....... But I've pointed that out several times! :ohmy:

...so why do you keep dragging it back to the referendum margin?:confused:

mfesharne Sep 14th 2016 8:28 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by jimenato (Post 12052438)
...so why do you keep dragging it back to the referendum margin?:confused:

Because you fidiot remainiacs fail to understand the referendum has been held, counted & the leave decision announced.

You seem to think you can argue/insult your way out of a democratic decision & you can't.

You need to try to understand that every vote counts as much as any other vote & as much as you guys don't like it, the democratic decision was to leave.

Not to leave unless certain preconditions were/were not met. Not to stay because some people's feelings might be hurt or that they might feel offended or because some voters were a certain age etc but to LEAVE without condition.

That's how democracy works.

So you either need to accept it with good grace or you need to simply accept it........ but it ain't gonna change!

amideislas Sep 14th 2016 8:32 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 
You are a confusing snail. On one hand, you say we should be discussing the details of what's going to happen now, yet your only answer to everything is the vote count.

All you have is a hammer

Dick Dasterdly Sep 14th 2016 8:32 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12052437)
Confused again I see, cannot tell the difference between the EU ( which includes the UK ) and the Eurozone which does not.

Actually I was being generous and allowing the superior UK figure to be included in the EU average.

Take the UK figure out of the equation if you prefer and the EU figure is even worse than that quoted. :cool:

SultanOfSwing Sep 14th 2016 8:34 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 
'Fidiot' is a contraction, right? Want to see if I guessed that one correctly.

Dick Dasterdly Sep 14th 2016 8:39 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by mfesharne (Post 12052449)
Because you fidiot remainiacs fail to understand the referendum has been held, counted & the leave decision announced.

You seem to think you can argue/insult your way out of a democratic decision & you can't.

You need to try to understand that every vote counts as much as any other vote & as much as you guys don't like it, the democratic decision was to leave.

Not to leave unless certain preconditions were/were not met. Not to stay because some people's feelings might be hurt or that they might feel offended or because some voters were a certain age etc but to LEAVE without condition.

That's how democracy works.

So you either need to accept it with good grace or you need to simply accept it........ but it ain't gonna change!


It's a non starter I'm afraid.

Expecting Eu fanatics to comprehend how democracy works, is like expecting a five yr old to comprehend the latest developments in rocket science. :cool:

amideislas Sep 14th 2016 8:43 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12052437)
Confused again I see, cannot tell the difference between the EU ( which includes the UK ) and the Eurozone which does not.

You really should ignore Dick. I know, it's tempting, but like ISIS, waging war on him is exactly what he wants. Makes him feel important.

mfesharne Sep 14th 2016 8:44 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12052462)
It's a non starter I'm afraid.

Expecting Eu fanatics to comprehend how democracy works, is like expecting a five yr old to comprehend the latest developments in rocket science. :cool:

As I said earlier, it't like trying to explain to a blind man what the colour 59 smells like!

:rofl:

But despite that, the democratic decision to leave has been made whether they like it or not. :ohmy:

EMR Sep 14th 2016 8:47 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12052453)
Actually I was being generous and allowing the superior UK figure to be included in the EU average.

Take the UK figure out of the equation if you prefer and the EU figure is even worse than that quoted. :cool:

You should learn to read a chart. The European union figure is 8.6 %..


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:41 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.