British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

Cape Blue Mar 17th 2018 10:14 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by la mancha (Post 12464815)
The most vociferous Remainers (although some won't admit it) on BE, are not even living here, so what does that say about your theory, Einstein?

Nailed it :lol:

Cape Blue Mar 17th 2018 10:19 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12464864)
I was talking about you and Cape our resident breximaniacs.

The others can speak for themselves.

They don't have top speak for themselves, La Mancha was pointing out the somewhat obvious large hole in your theory.

EMR Mar 17th 2018 10:24 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Cape Blue (Post 12464895)
They don't have top speak for themselves, La Mancha was pointing out the somewhat obvious large hole in your theory.

But not the fact where you and la man are concerned.
Late to the party.

Red Eric Mar 17th 2018 10:44 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Cape Blue (Post 12464895)
They don't have top speak for themselves, La Mancha was pointing out the somewhat obvious large hole in your theory.

Top speak? :unsure:

Don't know whether I've got it to myself but it's certainly what I aim for. You can have a bit as well if you try hard enough, I'm sure.

Cape Blue Mar 18th 2018 9:13 am

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12464909)
Top speak? :unsure:

Don't know whether I've got it to myself but it's certainly what I aim for. You can have a bit as well if you try hard enough, I'm sure.

When all someone has is picking up on an obvious typo, they've got nothing else to say. Very boring indeed. :thumbdown:

amideislas Mar 18th 2018 9:38 am

Re: Post EU Referendum
 
WTF??

macliam Mar 18th 2018 10:24 am

Re: Post EU Referendum
 
Have any of you looked back over this thread to see how boring it has become? Grow up.

Cape Blue Mar 18th 2018 12:03 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by macliam (Post 12465050)
Have any of you looked back over this thread to see how boring it has become? Grow up.

Indeed, boring and petty grammar Nazis, they should indeed grow up.

DaveLovesDee Mar 18th 2018 12:13 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Cape Blue (Post 12465096)
Indeed, boring and petty grammar Nazis, they should indeed grow up.

If you click on thread tools at the top of any thread, and click unsubscribe from this thread, you won't have to read the boring and petty grammar Nazis.

Cape Blue Mar 18th 2018 12:23 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12465102)
If you click on thread tools at the top of any thread, and click unsubscribe from this thread, you won't have to read the boring and petty grammar Nazis.

Just more hate.

amideislas Mar 18th 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 
What is your bloody problem, blueboy? Sheesh!

Cape Blue Mar 18th 2018 1:10 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by amideislas (Post 12465121)
What is your bloody problem, blueboy? Sheesh!

I'm agreeing with Macliam, what's your problem?

la mancha Mar 18th 2018 1:13 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 
This thread has become boring because posters like ERIC continue to post their cynical digs to demonstrate their ‘superiority’ over those who disagree with them, then claim I never meant any such thing. This thread should get back to basics and forget the typos and petty adolescent stupidity.

Such as, Eric, do you think the UK should remain or leave the EU?

Cape Blue Mar 18th 2018 1:20 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by la mancha (Post 12465138)
This thread has become boring because posters like ERIC continue to post their cynical digs to demonstrate their ‘superiority’ over those who disagree with them, then claim I never meant any such thing. This thread should get back to basics and forget the typos and petty adolescent stupidity.

Such as, Eric, do you think the UK should remain or leave the EU?

Indeed, I guess the petty typo-shaming and ad-hominem attacks are just to cover the lack of logical discussion they have on the subject.

la mancha Mar 18th 2018 1:22 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Cape Blue (Post 12465142)
Indeed, I guess the petty typo-shaming and ad-hominem attacks are just to cover the lack of logical discussion they have on the subject.

Did they ever demonstrate logic?


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:02 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.