British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

iano Sep 29th 2017 9:03 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum

UKIP is as relevant as wearing a poppy in January.

Red Eric Sep 29th 2017 10:23 pm

Are they still keeping the top job open for neo-Nazi Nige? And is he still waiting to find out who's bankrolling the gig?

Shard Sep 29th 2017 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12350221)
Are they still keeping the top job open for neo-Nazi Nige? And is he still waiting to find out who's bankrolling the gig?

They have a new leader today. Fourth one this year.

DaveLovesDee Sep 29th 2017 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12350226)
They have a new leader today. Fourth one this year.

In his current role as an international security expert, he has advised the Home Office, the United Nations and the European Union (EU).
New UKIP leader, Henry Bolton

Oops.....

Shard Sep 30th 2017 1:08 am

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12350248)

Just had a quick look at the Express courtesy of your link. It's a different world from the news that I read. No wonder so many Leavers are foaming at the mouth with conspiracy theories when they read the manipulative drivel run in such papers.

DaveLovesDee Sep 30th 2017 1:13 am

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12350289)
Just had a quick look at the Express courtesy of your link. It's a different world from the news that I read. No wonder so many Leavers are foaming at the mouth with conspiracy theories when they read the manipulative drivel run in such papers.

Sorry about that :p

I don't read the Daily Mail, Express or S*n very often, but I do check the Google results to see how they're reporting a story....

Shard Sep 30th 2017 1:17 am

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12350293)
Sorry about that :p

I don't read the Daily Mail, Express or S*n very often, but I do check the Google results to see how they're reporting a story....

No worries. It is interesting to see actually.

amideislas Sep 30th 2017 5:11 am

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12350289)

Most consumed media in Britain (and has been for generations). It explains a lot about the "fog in the channel" mentality.

Red Eric Sep 30th 2017 7:40 am

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12350248)

Switched from the Lib Dems :lol::lol::lol:

Annetje Sep 30th 2017 7:49 am

In the meantime, Bojo back to his old tricks ...

Brexit: Boris Johnson lays out alternative manifesto for EU withdrawal in fresh challenge to May | The Independent

He does realize it's the EU deciding on a transition period, doesn't he ?

Does anyone know why May keeps this baboon on, or even why she appointed him in the first place ?
This must mean the Tory-war is back on.
Imagine Bojo as PM :eek:

Remember the coalition of chaos, it seems the Tories can produce chaos all by themselves.
This does make their conference a bit more interesting I assume.
Looking forward to the Mayhem speech (or not).

EMR Sep 30th 2017 7:55 am

Originally Posted by Annetje (Post 12350343)
In the meantime, Bojo back to his old tricks ...

Brexit: Boris Johnson lays out alternative manifesto for EU withdrawal in fresh challenge to May | The Independent

He does realize it's the EU deciding on a transition period, doesn't he ?

Does anyone know why May keeps this baboon on, or even why she appointed him in the first place ?
This must mean the Tory-war is back on.
Imagine Bojo as PM :eek:

Remember the coalition of chaos, it seems the Tories can produce chaos all by themselves.
This does make their conference a bit more interesting I assume.
Looking forward to the Mayhem speech (or not).

His latest cock up caught on tape in the holiest site in Myanmar quoting from Kiplings colonial era poem the road to Mandalay.
May must believe in the saying " keep your friends close and your enemies closer ".

Annetje Sep 30th 2017 8:02 am

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12350344)
His latest cock up caught on tape in the holiest site in Myanmar quoting from Kiplings colonial era poem the road to Mandalay.
May must believe in the saying " keep your friends close and your enemies closer ".

She should have given him the job of Health Secretary so he can deal with the 350 million to the NHS.
:sarcasm:

Annetje Sep 30th 2017 8:18 am

And May is working on a new plan to win back the young voters.
Not another plan please May, your Brexit plan is still not clear :rofl:

Theresa May vows to help millennials after admitting youth vote made her lose majority | The Independent

jimenato Sep 30th 2017 8:18 am

Originally Posted by Annetje (Post 12350343)

When she appointed him I was convinced that she did it deliberately so that Brexit would fail and spectacularly so, and visibly at the hands of the Brexit promoters.

However now I just think she's incompetent.

Shard Sep 30th 2017 8:35 am

Originally Posted by jimenato (Post 12350354)
When she appointed him I was convinced that she did it deliberately so that Brexit would fail and spectacularly so, and visibly at the hands of the Brexit promoters.

However now I just think she's incompetent.

She's massively incompetent. I think she's kept Bojo on to deter him from mounting a leadership challenge. Not that it will.