British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

mfesharne Aug 29th 2016 6:38 pm

re: Post EU Referendum

My quote function isn't working so in reply to Eric who said:

"That is completely immaterial when it comes to being badged a lefty by mfesharne. In fact he probably thinks the "Liberal" in LibDem is enough to make you a communist."
Definitely a useless waste of space politically speaking but not quite a commie....... nearly but not quite! ROTFLMAO!

Only joking. ;)

mfesharne Aug 29th 2016 6:42 pm

From Eric

"When we were discussing the matter of "border control" previously, you very much gave me the impression that all visitors, from whatever country and on however short a stay should need a visa before being allowed entry.

Is that still your view?"

Yes. Absolutely.

I see nothing wrong with asking everyone applying for entry to prove who they are & state what they intend to do in the UK etc and have each applicant security checked before the visa is granted/refused.

It's not the complete answer to the security problem but it's a good start.

mfesharne Aug 29th 2016 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12038172)
Given the years of repression arpartheid, judicial murder, school children shot down in the townships a reaction against the white minority should come as no suprise.
I know some who emigrated to white SA for the good life and to escape the multi racial, multi ethnic UK who could not wait to come back.
Unfortunately they did not always leave their predjudices behind them..They chose to live in SA the UK owes them nothing.

You do realise that that statement added to your desire to let any other bugger in without question makes you a REPUGNANT RACIST!

I'm so offended by that remark I'm going to look for my safe space & sulk for a while......... Actually, no I'm not.

I'm just going to point out the irony of your remark! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Oh & I'll also point out that those who voted for the introduction of Apartheid are long dead & the VAST majority who voted for it to be banned are the same ones that now so desperately need a safe haven from the result of that ban.

NOTE: I never was a supporter of the stupid Apartheid regime BTW but there's no doubt at all that both countries were far better run & far safer under white rule than they are now.

EMR Aug 29th 2016 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by mfesharne (Post 12038188)
You do realise that that statement added to your desire to let any other bugger in without question makes you a REPUGNANT RACIST!

I'm so offended by that remark I'm going to look for my safe space & sulk for a while......... Actually, no I'm not.

I'm just going to point out the irony of your remark! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Oh & I'll also point out that those who voted for the introduction of Apartheid are long dead & the VAST majority who voted for it to be banned are the same ones that now so desperately need a safe haven from the result of that ban.

NOTE: I never was a supporter of the stupid Apartheid regime BTW but there's no doubt at all that both countries were far better run & far safer under white rule than they are now. vote or not ?:sarcasm:

mfesharne Aug 29th 2016 7:08 pm

Are you a supporter of democracy of majority rule, one man one vote or not ?:sarcasm:
I am indeed.

How about you?

Fredbargate Aug 29th 2016 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12038119)
Tech issues , on my travels and other things to do mean,t I have not been posting.
But I have missed nothing, our brexiters are still fighting the referendum and still being anti EU, migrant etc etc.
No change there.

Could it be that they are are denying the reality which is Brexit, what brexit ?.

The latest , May want ALL her ministers to come up with their individual ideas of what brexit should be .

Who would like to give us a date for brexit and what it will actually mean ??

You weren't missed

Dick Dasterdly Aug 29th 2016 7:58 pm

Brexit is actually boosting the UK economy | New York Post :thumbup:

mfesharne Aug 29th 2016 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12038281)

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

mfesharne Aug 29th 2016 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12038119)
Tech issues , on my travels and other things to do mean,t I have not been posting.
But I have missed nothing, our brexiters are still fighting the referendum and still being anti EU, migrant etc etc.
No change there.

Could it be that they are are denying the reality which is Brexit, what brexit ?.

The latest , May want ALL her ministers to come up with their individual ideas of what brexit should be .

Who would like to give us a date for brexit and what it will actually mean ??

And you can't see the lack of logic in that remark?

It's the Brexiters that are supporting the result of the democratic referendum where a majority of almost 1.27M voted to leave. (Rolleyes)

DaveLovesDee Aug 29th 2016 8:40 pm

What is Brexit?

‘Leave’ campaigners keep telling ‘Remainers’ that we lost; forget it; suck-up and move-on. But wouldn’t that be so convenient for the Leave campaign?

Just as they have their biggest challenge of all: to prove to the nation that Brexit will work.

So far, nobody, absolutely nobody, knows what Brexit means or entails. None of us have a clue. The only plan Vote Leave had was just that: to leave. They didn’t know what would, should or could happen next. They had no blueprint for Brexit.

EMR Aug 29th 2016 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12038208)
You weren't missed

But it is nice to know tha t in our uncertain world I can akways rely on those who hold views such as yours to continue to live in their blissfull ignorance.

EMR Aug 29th 2016 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by mfesharne (Post 12038302)
And you can't see the lack of logic in that remark?

It's the Brexiters that are supporting the result of the democratic referendum where a majority of almost 1.27M voted to leave. (Rolleyes)

So why constant complaints about, the EU, immigration etc.
Could it be thst you know little will change and that your votes will mean little in the real world.

EMR Aug 29th 2016 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by mfesharne (Post 12038293)
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Brexit, what brexit, when brexit actually happens then you will be able to post some evidence.
But until that happens we are still living in a pre brexit world.
Unless you are a UK manufacturer who has seen his raw material costs rise because if the fall in sterling.

Dick Dasterdly Aug 29th 2016 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12038381)
But it is nice to know tha t in our uncertain world I can akways rely on those who hold views such as yours to continue to live in their blissfull ignorance.

Thats rich coming from someone who got the result wrong, the immediate aftermath wrong and just about every other forecast totally wrong. :ohmy:

I'm looking forward to you forecasting Brexit being a failure, then I'll be able to live in blissful (with one L) happiness.

:thumbsup:

BEVS Aug 29th 2016 10:58 pm

Quotes people. Quotes! :sad_smile:

Check before you post please. You need One at the beginning and one at the end of what you wish to quote. Thanks.