British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

Fredbargate May 8th 2017 6:06 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12247911)
Follow the thread Fred.

I am quoting your post 17893 today about Churchill on this thread so I guess I am following the thread.

But truth and common sense have never sat well with you.

Annetje May 8th 2017 6:14 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12247912)
That's one of Paul Simon's lesser known lyrics.

Weird, that immediately came into my head as well

:rofl:

SultanOfSwing May 8th 2017 6:27 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Annetje (Post 12247959)
Weird, that immediately came into my head as well

:rofl:

Great minds, etc :nod:

EMR May 8th 2017 6:35 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12247953)
I am quoting your post 17893 today about Churchill on this thread so I guess I am following the thread.

But truth and common sense have never sat well with you.

But you obviously ignored Dick's post.
Ignorance has always sat well with you.
EG, The overwhelming pro EU vote in Gibraltar.

EMR May 8th 2017 6:36 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12247953)
I am quoting your post 17893 today about Churchill on this thread so I guess I am following the thread.

But truth and common sense have never sat well with you.

But you obviously ignored Dick's post.
Ignorance has always sat well with you.
EG, The overwhelming pro EU vote in Gibraltar compared to you and your few brexiters.
When it came to the Brexit campaign
We were not so easily led Fred.

Fredbargate May 8th 2017 7:06 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12247976)
But you obviously ignored Dick's post.
Ignorance has always sat well with you.
EG, The overwhelming pro EU vote in Gibraltar.

Dick's was quote was about today not history which you abhor.

Fredbargate May 8th 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12247977)
But you obviously ignored Dick's post.
Ignorance has always sat well with you.
EG, The overwhelming pro EU vote in Gibraltar compared to you and your few brexiters.
When it came to the Brexit campaign
We were not so easily led Fred.

That was mentioned recently on the Gibraltar thread, something I am still waiting for you to apologise about but I suppose it will be a long time before you grow a pair and do so.

But I will repeat the post here for all the remain voters to enjoy :rofl:


Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12243896)
If another referendum on EU membership were held tomorrow, the Union would be lucky to get one or two votes from Gibraltar, according to the Chief Minister.

GBC - Gibraltar News - GBC TV and Radio Gibraltar


EMR May 8th 2017 7:18 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12247991)
Dick's was quote was about today not history which you abhor.

Dick has made references to Farage and Churchill comparing a great statesman to a pile of dog doos.
I do not abhor history in fact think it fascinating particularly the 100s oftreaties that the UK has renaged on.
But then I do not suffer from " living on a rock fever".

It's must be time for your bed Fred.

DaveLovesDee May 8th 2017 7:31 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12248000)
That was mentioned recently on the Gibraltar thread, something I am still waiting for you to apologise about but I suppose it will be a long time before you grow a pair and do so.

But I will repeat the post here for all the remain voters to enjoy :rofl:

From 96% last June to only one or two votes now, the Chief Minister suggests in your link.

But had there been no referendum last year, there'd have been no change from the status quo in Gib.

Lion in Winter May 8th 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12248000)
That was mentioned recently on the Gibraltar thread, something I am still waiting for you to apologise about but I suppose it will be a long time before you grow a pair and do so.

But I will repeat the post here for all the remain voters to enjoy :rofl:


Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12248008)
From 96% last June to only one or two votes now, the Chief Minister suggests in your link.

But had there been no referendum last year, there'd have been no change from the status quo in Gib.


Just get off the rock, Jock.

Fredbargate May 8th 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12248002)
Dick has made references to Farage and Churchill comparing a great statesman to a pile of dog doos.
I do not abhor history in fact think it fascinating particularly the 100s oftreaties that the UK has renaged on.
But then I do not suffer from " living on a rock fever".

It's must be time for your bed Fred.

I do have a life unlike you posting crap 24/7

Fredbargate May 8th 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12248008)
From 96% last June to only one or two votes now, the Chief Minister suggests in your link.

But had there been no referendum last year, there'd have been no change from the status quo in Gib.

Better than being betrayed by the EU an organisation that was created without a referendum or any other vote by the citizens of Europe.

Red Eric May 8th 2017 8:36 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12248010)
Just get off the rock, Jock.

The rock that'll soon be ruled by Spain, Jane?

SultanOfSwing May 8th 2017 8:46 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12248022)
I do have a life unlike you posting crap 24/7

https://img.memesuper.com/54995930c7...e_780-520.jpeg


Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12248026)
Better than being betrayed by the EU an organisation that was created without a referendum or any other vote by the citizens of Europe.

Rather like a post created without commas?

DaveLovesDee May 8th 2017 8:49 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12248043)
The rock that'll soon be ruled by Spain, Jane?

We're leaving the pack, Mac!


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:47 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.