British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

Fredbargate Apr 6th 2017 5:45 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12223139)
So it's just Dick's repetitive crap you like repeated then......

Now you are struggling Dave :rofl:

la mancha Apr 6th 2017 5:49 pm

DLD

Someone posted a link and I replied, ‘Let me get this right: we trade with the US and the Saudis and Turkey and Israel and it is surrendering to dictators, aurocrats and hardliners, but when the EU does the same it is called trade.’

EMR came along to say the EU is not a nation. What this has to do with the EU trading with the Saudis I do not know. The EU trades with the Saudis. I am not claiming anything. I am posting a link from the European Commission website. If the dysfunctional EU is now resorting to publishing fraudulent information on its website then email them and tell them. Why tell me? They claimed it: not me.

AMI

One could say more integration has only exacerbated the euro crisis. When one size does not fit all it is hard to see how more integration can solve things. It can only make it harder for those with more severe problems. Unless you have a multi-speed group, which means the stronger forge ahead while the weaker fall ever more behind.

InVinoVeritas Apr 6th 2017 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by iano (Post 12223058)
Rightio. Maurice Micklewhite, the luvvie, starring in his latest role; 'I'm a middle-of-the-road politician'. :rofl:

Yes he is....and you are? Oh yes, a nobody.

SultanOfSwing Apr 6th 2017 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas (Post 12223155)
Yes he is....and you are? Oh yes, a nobody.

Well, every one of us posting in this thread is a nobody, so that was a pretty low-effort insult.

Try harder next time. F+. And I don't give many of those out.

Lion in Winter Apr 6th 2017 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12223156)
Well, every one of us posting in this thread is a nobody, so that was a pretty low-effort insult.

What's the + for?

SultanOfSwing Apr 6th 2017 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12223157)
What's the + for?

Effect.

amideislas Apr 6th 2017 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by la mancha (Post 12223148)
DLD

Someone posted a link and I replied, ‘Let me get this right: we trade with the US and the Saudis and Turkey and Israel and it is surrendering to dictators, aurocrats and hardliners, but when the EU does the same it is called trade.’

EMR came along to say the EU is not a nation. What this has to do with the EU trading with the Saudis I do not know. The EU trades with the Saudis. I am not claiming anything. I am posting a link from the European Commission website. If the dysfunctional EU is now resorting to publishing fraudulent information on its website then email them and tell them. Why tell me? They claimed it: not me.

AMI

One could say more integration has only exacerbated the euro crisis. When one size does not fit all it is hard to see how more integration can solve things. It can only make it harder for those with more severe problems. Unless you have a multi-speed group, which means the stronger forge ahead while the weaker fall ever more behind.

Yeah, OK.

DaveLovesDee Apr 6th 2017 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12223157)
What's the + for?

SoS mispelt -up :p

InVinoVeritas Apr 6th 2017 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12223156)

Not all of us are nobodies, some of us are crap musicians :rofl:

Remoaners of the world unite and diss one of the UK's greats.

SultanOfSwing Apr 6th 2017 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas (Post 12223188)

How original.

The **** are you talking about?

Lion in Winter Apr 6th 2017 7:24 pm

What?

Are you "in vino" as we speak?

Red Eric Apr 6th 2017 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12223144)
So the sufferers today are mainly Spaniards who are seeking employment in Gib which Spain is incapable of providing.

Or - to describe them more properly - the overflow of workers who squeeze onto the rock to work in its tax-haven "industries" which take up so much of the space that there's none left to accomodate them outside working hours.

EMR Apr 6th 2017 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12223045)
I would imagine you are personally very familiar with fleas.

OK so the stench of SEWAGE from the Rio Formosa last Thursday is to become the norm?

Then again La Linea ( Spain ) has solved it's sewage problem by piping it onto Gibraltar's Western Beach.

Or the litter at the Alqueva Dam were in a short space of time I saw two tourist buses arrive to an area with no litter bins?

Maybe the profusion of DOG SHIT at the Cape St Vincent Lighthouse that the tourist reps kept avoiding is also to become the norm?

I believe the UK has already adopted a profusion of GRAFFITI similar to that in Serpa

Whilst in contrast Italica ( Spain ) was spotlessly clean.

Those Gibraltar fleas from the apes must have got a taste for you, I would have thought that it was too old and bitter even for them.

amideislas Apr 6th 2017 9:34 pm

Where's Dick?

It's a couple hours past his wake-up time (around 13:00 CET). Normally he'd be here extolling the virtues of Britain's world domination, while enjoying his famous "breakfast of champions" (Belgian cigars and Lidl vodka), but nothing so far.

Can someone give him a call and see if he's OK?

iano Apr 6th 2017 9:36 pm