British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

SultanOfSwing Mar 28th 2017 7:27 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12215511)
Savior of the UK

29th of March should henceforth be known as Nigel Day and celebrated with a Bank Holiday.

What a vomit-inducingly crawly post that was.

Exactly what has the odious little weasel done to warrant such dripping sycophancy from you anyway? Hint: Strong-arming Cameron into making the biggest mistake of his political career and sucking up to the orange arsehole in the White House doesn't count. This is a man who's life work is doing himself out of a job. A man who I entertainingly saw described on Reddit today as 'such a dick, even his penis has a penis'.

Dick Dasterdly Mar 28th 2017 7:51 pm

London crowned world’s top financial centre – Westmonster

"In spite of Remoaners predicting economic armageddon and the major players decanting to the EU, London has once again being crowned the financial capital of the world.

London beat New York, Singapore and Hong Kong to the top spot, according to the Z/Yen Group think-tank which commissions the report every six months.

The report also shows just how far ahead London is over its European rivals. Non-EU Zurich is its nearest rival, sitting at number 11 and Luxembourg at 19.

There has been a lot of talk among those that don’t want us to make a success of Brexit of the major financial institutions moving to Frankfurt or Paris, however, this list places them 23rd and 29th respectively.

Other polls have been conducted to gauge City sentiment ahead of the triggering of Article 50 tomorrow, which all follow the same trend."

:thumbup:

EMR Mar 28th 2017 7:51 pm

Savior of the UK

29th of March should henceforth be known as Nigel Day and celebrated with a Bank Holiday.

Better name would be odious arse hole day, celebrating infedility, opportunism, lieing to the his party members, ripping off the UK tax payer etc etc ad naseum.

Dick Dasterdly Mar 28th 2017 8:08 pm

Oh dear, the anger and the outrage.

Please forgive me if I sometimes get the impression that the Mothers of a couple of our regular posters were sitting on the toilet when they entered the World.

;)

SultanOfSwing Mar 28th 2017 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12215563)
Oh dear, the anger and the outrage.

Please forgive me if I sometimes get the impression that the Mothers of a couple of our regular posters were sitting on the toilet when they entered the World.

;)

At least they had indoor plumbing when I was born :rolleyes:

InVinoVeritas Mar 28th 2017 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12215551)
Better name would be odious arse hole day, celebrating infedility, opportunism, lieing to the his party members, ripping off the UK tax payer etc etc ad naseum.

And in English please.....

Dick Dasterdly Mar 28th 2017 8:15 pm

All back to normal in Paris I see. :cool:

Paris clashes after French police kill Chinese man - BBC News

mikelincs Mar 28th 2017 8:25 pm

Savior of the UK

:hysterical::blah::sick::sick::sick:

SultanOfSwing Mar 28th 2017 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs (Post 12215587)
:hysterical::blah::sick::sick::sick:

I know, right?

Lion in Winter Mar 28th 2017 8:35 pm

Savior of the UK

Except he'll be leaving you if he can't make enough money in the UK.

Oh the fickle, fickle nature of love.

SultanOfSwing Mar 28th 2017 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12215598)
Except he'll be leaving you if he can't make enough money in the UK.

Oh the fickle, fickle nature of love.

That'll still be spun into the story of the brave pioneer who set off to find other countries to completely **** up with his brand of hateful, populist nationalism, no doubt.

But yes, let's celebrate this man who has done more to divide the UK than anyone else in history. That beacon of decency who sang "Two World Wars and One World Cup" to his German wife, right before he shacked up with a French politician (two women who once again prove that immigrants can provide the solutions to even the most undesirable jobs in the UK).

I mean, I know I'm one for hyperbole and that but he really is a dripping, slimy worm.

Lion in Winter Mar 28th 2017 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12215603)
That'll still be spun into the story of the brave pioneer who set off to find other countries to completely **** up with his brand of hateful, populist nationalism, no doubt.

But yes, let's celebrate this man who has done more to divide the UK than anyone else in history. That beacon of decency who sang "Two World Wars and One World Cup" to his German wife, right before he shacked up with a French politician (two women who once again prove that immigrants can provide the solutions to even the most undesirable jobs in the UK).

I mean, I know I'm one for hyperbole and that but he really is a dripping, slimy worm.

Yup. A national embarrassment.

la mancha Mar 28th 2017 9:03 pm

Savior of the UK

And a Knighthood.

SultanOfSwing Mar 28th 2017 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by la mancha (Post 12215616)
And a Knighthood.

Are you for real? He maneuvered Cameron into calling a referendum he didn't want to hold, which he only held in order to secure an election victory for the Tories (in an election where Falange himself couldn't even win back his seat). That is the sum total of his achievment. All he has done is sow seeds of division and hatred in the UK. He was happy to accept his salary from the EU, while all the time railing against it in one of the most blatant displays of biting the hand the feeds you in history and now he's done salting the earth so nothing else can grow he's threatening to piss off abroad if the whole Brexit thing turns out to be a bad deal.

You lot are a strange bunch.

DaveLovesDee Mar 28th 2017 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12215603)

Wasn't she a waitress at a coffee shop near the EU Parliament building in Strasbourg?

Yes, she was..... Nigel Farage sharing £4million house with female French politician

Ms Ferrari met Mr Farage a decade ago while working as a waitress in Strasbourg and he helped her get her first job at the European Parliament.
And also,

Ms Ferrari is the head of the Institute for Direct Democracy in Europe (IDDE), a Eurosceptic think tank, which is accused of illegally diverting public money to UKIP.