Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

People in Whose Face You Would Like to Throw a Drink

People in Whose Face You Would Like to Throw a Drink

Old Oct 28th 2011, 1:01 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: People in Whose Face You Would Like to Throw a Drink

I'd throw something really minging like a root beer float in Hitler's face. But I'd make sure it wasn't a flavour of ice cream he liked first. Like rum and raisin - that was crap.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 1:33 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is a whisky, thanks.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 3:57 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Hugh Jackman.

Because he's him and I'm not.
I'd like to throw a drink in Hugh Jackmans face as well.

and then lick it off.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 6:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Bono
Old Oct 28th 2011, 6:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Paul McCartney
Old Oct 28th 2011, 9:34 am
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
Paul McCartney
One of my good friends mentioned that they were on the train looking over someone's shoulder at the newspaper when they saw a picture of Paul McCartney. After wondering to themselves, "Jesus - he looks absolutely horrendous...is he ill?" they then realized it was a photo of Angela Merkel.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 11:39 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex View Post
One of my good friends mentioned that they were on the train looking over someone's shoulder at the newspaper when they saw a picture of Paul McCartney. After wondering to themselves, "Jesus - he looks absolutely horrendous...is he ill?" they then realized it was a photo of Angela Merkel.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 1:07 pm
Banned

Wanderer5 is a name known to allWanderer5 is a name known to allWanderer5 is a name known to allWanderer5 is a name known to allWanderer5 is a name known to allWanderer5 is a name known to allWanderer5 is a name known to allWanderer5 is a name known to allWanderer5 is a name known to allWanderer5 is a name known to allWanderer5 is a name known to all

....The Swedish taxman I deal with - not to mention the Migration Board officials I've dealt with.

Bastards!
Old Oct 28th 2011, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Dickhead Cheney and his dummy (puppet), the Bush baby!
Old Oct 28th 2011, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Cristiano Ronaldo.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 3:06 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Nicolas Cage. Good god, he's turned into a bad actor.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 3:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Mickey Rourke. Mind you I think someone's thrown acid in this face already.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah - on the Hitchens track there? I really liked his point of view on Ghandi.
Not read anything recently Hitchens has written about him but imagine it'll be full of letters to Hitler, tea with Mussolini etc. Orwell wrote a critical essay back in the 40's and I remember a quote he made when the strictly vegetarian Gandhi was arguing with a doctor about what sustenance his seriously ill child should be given during recovery that "there must be some limit to what we will do in order to remain alive, and the limit is well on this side of chicken broth."

That in itself is worth two drinks in the face.

Last edited by Macca67; Oct 28th 2011 at 3:34 pm.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 3:45 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Did I mention that I really really wanted to chuck something into Allison Brie's innocent dirty little face?

Old Oct 28th 2011, 3:47 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Did I mention that I really really wanted to chuck something into Allison Brie's innocent dirty little face?

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ie02180902.jpg
Jiz don't count.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.