Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Our very own Daily Mail Outrage Thread

Our very own Daily Mail Outrage Thread

Old May 20th 2014, 4:51 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our very own Daily Mail Outrage Thread

I said have you read the KORAN. IT is you who insists on referring to it
Old May 20th 2014, 5:09 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

No I have not read it , I know as much about it as those who keep suggesting that it demands this or that form of punishment etc.
However do know that there are as many different Islamic for want of a better word churches as there are in the Christian religion.
Each interprets various parts of the the Koran in its own way.
Old May 20th 2014, 5:22 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
No I have not read it , I know as much about it as those who keep suggesting that it demands this or that form of punishment etc.
However do know that there are as many different Islamic for want of a better word churches as there are in the Christian religion.
Each interprets various parts of the the Koran in its own way.
But all basically the same brutal crap.
Old May 20th 2014, 5:42 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me View Post
But all basically the same brutal crap.
If that was true as you believe why is that that the Black Muslims in the US do not behave in the same way as those in the Sudan or parts of Pakistan.
Did Mohamed Ali, mutilate his daughter and force her into an underage marriage. You are as ignorant of Islam as I am. the difference between us is that I am prepared to learn something rather than like a pig in mud revel in my ignorance.
Old May 20th 2014, 5:50 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Why drag him into it, he was no more a Muslim than I am
Old May 20th 2014, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

If that was true as you believe why is that that the Black Muslims in the US do not behave in the same way as those in the Sudan or parts of Pakistan.
Did Mohamed Ali, mutilate his daughter and force her into an underage marriage. You are as ignorant of Islam as I am. the difference between us is that I am prepared to learn something rather than like a pig in mud revel in my ignorance.
Like Abu Hamza and Michael Adebolajo and a whole host of others in UK or America, if they could behave the same way they would, the law in US is to protect, unlike that of Sudan.

You can take me out of Essex but you cant take the Essex out of me, its the same, if they could act like the vile pigs they do in Sudan they would, just living in the US means nothing.
Old May 20th 2014, 5:58 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by andyrich666 View Post
Like Abu Hamza and Michael Adebolajo and a whole host of others in UK or America, if they could behave the same way they would, the law in US is to protect, unlike that of Sudan.

You can take me out of Essex but you cant take the Essex out of me, its the same, if they could act like the vile pigs they do in Sudan they would, just living in the US means nothing.
Does Essex men Ignorant because if so then you really are doing a disservice to all those from Essex.
Old May 20th 2014, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Does Essex men Ignorant because if so then you really are doing a disservice to all those from Essex.
It means not being radicalised, but those who already are will be where ever they are.

Adoblago did not do Essex proud!
Old May 20th 2014, 6:44 pm
EMR
Banned

Not being radicalised, I think you should look at your views on Islam and immigration and them compare them to the bilnkered views you object to.
The atitude of intolerance is the same.
Old May 20th 2014, 7:09 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo View Post
Why drag him into it, he was no more a Muslim than I am
Huh? He was, wasn't he?
Old May 20th 2014, 7:17 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post
Huh? He was, wasn't he?

"Deep religious beliefs"

A very handy excuse for draft evasion,.....or so he thought at the time anyway.
Old May 20th 2014, 7:33 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Yes the ones living in the UK do behave as though they are living in the Sudan.

That is why fgm is rife in the UK and the US.

They had the chance when they moved country to leave their disgusting, brutal practices behind, but lots of them have chosen not to.
Old May 20th 2014, 8:08 pm
EMR
Banned

I am beginning to think like others that it is a waste of time responding to your posts.
If you are capable of learning anything then you obviously see no need to.
Old May 20th 2014, 8:40 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

I am beginning to think like others that it is a waste of time responding to your posts.
If you are capable of learning anything then you obviously see no need to.
Pots and Kettles, eh.
Old May 20th 2014, 8:43 pm
EMR
Banned

I do not need to learn anymore about ignorance and intolerance there is more than enough on here from the usual suspects to keep me going for the next decade.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.