Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Nigerian Scammers...the story so far.

Nigerian Scammers...the story so far.

Old Dec 13th 2011, 10:29 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nigerian Scammers...the story so far.

Well, here's a new twist... just received this today:

Ian

-------------------------------

My Dear Belove One In Christ
from Mrs Nenny william
227a City Road
LONDON EC1V 1JT

My greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.I am Mrs.nenny william from Luxemburg.I am married to Archdeacon.Andrew nenny william,whom untill his death served as an archdeacon in the St.Micheal's archdeaconry in United Kingdom London for nine years before he died in the year 2008. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £6.5.Million under suspense Bank Account here in London for safe keeping.

Presently,my Doctor confirmed to me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Haven known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages,helping the widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth?I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace? I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Bank here in London. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in searching another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply. Due to present condition of my health,I was warned by my doctor to avoid receiving or making any call
[email protected]
Remai n blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs nenny william
Old Dec 13th 2011, 10:34 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

That's worth a shot, I'll let you know.
Old Dec 16th 2011, 6:11 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes they do catch these Nigerian scammers...this story gives an insight into how they get the money from from gullible people.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/h...-scam.16173659
Old Dec 16th 2011, 3:46 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm View Post
Well, here's a new twist... just received this today:

Ian

-------------------------------

My Dear Belove One In Christ
from Mrs Nenny william
227a City Road
LONDON EC1V 1JT

My greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.I am Mrs.nenny william from Luxemburg.I am married to Archdeacon.Andrew nenny william,whom untill his death served as an archdeacon in the St.Micheal's archdeaconry in United Kingdom London for nine years before he died in the year 2008. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £6.5.Million under suspense Bank Account here in London for safe keeping.

Presently,my Doctor confirmed to me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Haven known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages,helping the widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth?I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace? I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Bank here in London. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in searching another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply. Due to present condition of my health,I was warned by my doctor to avoid receiving or making any call
[email protected]
Remai n blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs nenny william
MMmmm Luxembourg, London and a Japanese email address, must be true then.
Old Dec 18th 2011, 4:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya View Post
MMmmm Luxembourg, London and a Japanese email address, must be true then.
Ask them where they are from in Luxembourg and what it was like?
Old Dec 18th 2011, 3:03 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Quick! There's a Nigerian scammer at my door right now, what should I say to him?
Old Dec 18th 2011, 3:09 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Quick! There's a Nigerian scammer at my door right now, what should I say to him?
show him your modalities
Old Dec 18th 2011, 3:12 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
show him your modalities
Good plan. I've been stringing him along, it's all part of my cunning plan. First I tricked him by giving him my real bank account numbers, just to throw him off you know, and then I gave him my real address and phone number and told him to come on over and I'd give him more stuff and some free sex. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ... he's going to feel like such a fool when I go through with it.
Old Dec 18th 2011, 3:29 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Good plan. I've been stringing him along, it's all part of my cunning plan. First I tricked him by giving him my real bank account numbers, just to throw him off you know, and then I gave him my real address and phone number and told him to come on over and I'd give him more stuff and some free sex. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ... he's going to feel like such a fool when I go through with it.
Careful some of them go for the older women
Old Dec 18th 2011, 3:52 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Careful some of them go for the older women
Old Feb 1st 2012, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eat grass! I have won 500000 GBP

MasterCard / Microsoft INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT

Bradford City Centre Branch

7 Stamford New Road, London

MICROSOFT OFFICE, UNITED KINGDOM

Attn:Prize Winner

Winning No: Mscard/54/353/Uk

Email Ticket No: Mscard/5/Int/46

Notification Date: 01/02/2012

AMOUNT WON: 500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds).

We are happy to inform you about the results of the just concluded MasterCard Int. /Microsoft New year Awards, This email has brought you an unexpected luck, Your e-mail address attached to the Ticket number *Mscard/5/Int/46* was selected and confirmed by our co-sponsor Microsoft International, through their latest internet software, You are therefore been approved by MasterCard Int. /Microsoft UK the sum of 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds).

Please note that in this year's awards, no tickets were sold out to individuals, email addresses of Microsoft Users were collected and balloted, so you are lucky to be one of the selected 2012 winners of the MasterCard / Microsoft INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT

CONTACT CLAIMS ADMINISTRATOR

Name: Luis Alves

Email: [email protected]

Phone #: +44 708 646 5033

Phone #: +44 701 004 5579

Fax #: +44 701 989 5999

MasterCard / Microsoft Promotion Department

Do email the above Claims Administrator, at once with all the claims requirements below. To avoid unnecessary delay. They are needed to proceed.

Claims Requirements:

1. Full Name:_____________________

2. Address:_____________________

3. Nationality:___________Gender:________

4. Age:_________________

5. Occupation:_____________________

6. Phone:___________Fax:___________

7. Country:___________________

8. Coments about MasterCard:______________

PROCEEDURES / RIGHTS AND PRECAUTIONS.

PAYMENT MODE:

Delivery of Certified MasterCard of 500,000.00GBP by a registered Courier Company.

This email may show as spam in your mailbox, please but do not delete as you are a legitimate winner of the MasterCard / Microsoft 2012 Awards, Kindly keep your winnings confidential until, it is successfully delivered to you by our affiliated Delivery Company.

This is the final notification of your MasterCard winnings, if you dont call or claim your MasterCard winnings in 5days time, your MasterCard winnings will be liquidated by the British Government, so kindly contact the Claims administrator as soon as possible for the release of your winnings funds

Congratulations once more.

Secretary,

Mrs.Mary Jane Olic

MasterCard / Microsoft Mega Jackpot
Old Feb 1st 2012, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eat grass! I have won 500000 GBP

Originally Posted by Nice Guy View Post
Kindly keep your winnings confidential until, it is successfully delivered to you by our affiliated Delivery Company.
Oh no you've blown it.
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eat grass! I have won 500000 GBP

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
Oh no you've blown it.
Bugger!!

I never read that line........do you think they will still give me my winnings??
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 11:53 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eat grass! I have won 500000 GBP

Originally Posted by Nice Guy View Post
Bugger!!

I never read that line........do you think they will still give me my winnings??
Of course, they are all honest emails aren't they??

Last edited by Beedubya; Feb 2nd 2012 at 11:58 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 11:59 am
Home Sweet Home

I don't know whether to go for the ATM card or the cheque???

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday to Saturday:

Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $850,000.00 due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Good luck Jonathan to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is by Cheque or by ATM card?

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $3,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is 2015. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.

Cheque: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via dhl. Because we have signed a contract with dhl which should expire in next three weeks you will only need to pay $135 instead of $420 saving you $285 So if you pay before the three weeks you save $285.Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $135.00 nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 24hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government of Nigeria, The United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $135.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $420 but because UPS have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for international shipping .We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual fee of $420 to $135 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

To effect the release of your fund valued at $850,000.00 you are advised to contact our correspondent in Africa the delivery officer Mr.Mark Greg with the information below,

Name: Mark Greg
You are advised to contact him with the informations as stated below:

Your full Name..
Your Address:..............
Home/Cck Phone:..............
Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Cheque)

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Donna Story
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with John Will of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.