Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

And the next cab at the rank: Quitaly

And the next cab at the rank: Quitaly

Old Jun 23rd 2020, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default And the next cab at the rank: Quitaly

Is Italy next to exit the EU? It's beginning to look that way:

Old Jun 25th 2020, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And the next cab at the rank: Quitaly

How's Brexit going for you Paulry..? Four yrs later and counting ... Oh I forgot it doesn't actually affect you in Australia does it. Well let's see.

The UK has a dysfunctional government with an almost absent, morally bankrupt ,lying buffoon as its Prime Minister.. One who cannot answer a simple question in parliament about when schools will go back ? without a' snapping turtle' like answer of 'schools! ,schools! .. to every question that followed ..ie a leader who has fallen at the very first hurdle post EU.
Then we have Dominic Cummings .. Close adviser to Boris Johnson who devised the rules of the Lock Down ( which, by the way, deeply affected friends of mine in that they couldn't either visit their dying MIL or go to her funeral. Or another who couldn't visit her dying daughter ) and then blatantly broke them, by taking his family, one of which was a corona victim, on a jaunt up to his fathers estate in the north of the country. Was he punished with fines like the youngsters who had camped in Yorkshire..? Naah.. are you kidding . This is Boris's world now, they just tried to 'spin' the truth
Then we have the UK 'almost' going bankrupt in March..but heh what does that matter
Then we have the discussion in Parliament about the very first post EU 'deal ' on the table.. which surprise surprise ( not ) is one with the USA. whereby we accept .. chlorinated chicken amongst other highly suspect and inferior products. Plus foods contaminated with the 27 chemicals which are banned in the EU. but it seems are ok for British consumers .
I could go o,.. but I know you have fixed views about the EU.. from your in depth, personal experience of it ?

Italy would be mad to leave... but there you go...ill informed and biased propaganda is a powerful tool

Last edited by GeniB; Jun 25th 2020 at 7:57 am.
Old Jun 25th 2020, 8:11 am
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Paulry hooks a fish with stinkbait.
Old Jun 25th 2020, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: And the next cab at the rank: Quitaly

Originally Posted by amideislas View Post
Paulry hooks a fish with stinkbait.
Si amigo.he he he.
Old Jun 25th 2020, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GeniB View Post
How's Brexit going for you Paulry..? Four yrs later and counting ... Oh I forgot it doesn't actually affect you in Australia does it. Well let's see.

The UK has a dysfunctional government with an almost absent, morally bankrupt ,lying buffoon as its Prime Minister.. One who cannot answer a simple question in parliament about when schools will go back ? without a' snapping turtle' like answer of 'schools! ,schools! .. to every question that followed ..ie a leader who has fallen at the very first hurdle post EU.
Then we have Dominic Cummings .. Close adviser to Boris Johnson who devised the rules of the Lock Down ( which, by the way, deeply affected friends of mine in that they couldn't either visit their dying MIL or go to her funeral. Or another who couldn't visit her dying daughter ) and then blatantly broke them, by taking his family, one of which was a corona victim, on a jaunt up to his fathers estate in the north of the country. Was he punished with fines like the youngsters who had camped in Yorkshire..? Naah.. are you kidding . This is Boris's world now, they just tried to 'spin' the truth
Then we have the UK 'almost' going bankrupt in March..but heh what does that matter
Then we have the discussion in Parliament about the very first post EU 'deal ' on the table.. which surprise surprise ( not ) is one with the USA. whereby we accept .. chlorinated chicken amongst other highly suspect and inferior products. Plus foods contaminated with the 27 chemicals which are banned in the EU. but it seems are ok for British consumers .
I could go o,.. but I know you have fixed views about the EU.. from your in depth, personal experience of it ?

Italy would be mad to leave... but there you go...ill informed and biased propaganda is a powerful tool
You're mixing your dissatisfaction with the government with Brexit and the only thing about leaving the EU that you're actually complaining about is chlorinated chicken from the USA.

My sympathies regarding your bereaved friend, but that has got nothing to do with Brexit.
Old Jun 25th 2020, 9:08 pm
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

But the fish.