Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

My family stickers question

My family stickers question

Old Oct 30th 2011, 2:25 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light
Default My family stickers question

It was mentioned on another forum... So I was wondering about what all those my family stickers maybe like in other countries.

So in South Africa do they have white stick figures shooting at black stick figures and burning their townships down?

Or in Rhodesia do they have black stick figures hacking up white stick figures with machetes?

Or in Iraq are there brown stick figures with bombs on their backs blowing up red, white and blue stick figures?

Just curious.
Old Oct 31st 2011, 12:00 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My family stickers question

Is there going to be a BE prize this year for most incomprehensible post ever?
Old Oct 31st 2011, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

GoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by furbacchione View Post
It was mentioned on another forum... So I was wondering about what all those my family stickers maybe like in other countries.

So in South Africa do they have white stick figures shooting at black stick figures and burning their townships down?

Or in Rhodesia do they have black stick figures hacking up white stick figures with machetes?

Or in Iraq are there brown stick figures with bombs on their backs blowing up red, white and blue stick figures?

Just curious.
Some cars advertise exactly who, what and where they are, I know some people are paranoid about their details being public, but those decals plus a personalised number plate tell people all about their lives.

Not putting them on my car!
Old Oct 31st 2011, 1:07 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Is there going to be a BE prize this year for most incomprehensible post ever?
It's worse if you can comprehend it, believe me.
Old Oct 31st 2011, 4:55 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim View Post
It's worse if you can comprehend it, believe me.

Is this something that is explained to one upon arrival in Australia? Like a secret handshake?
Old Oct 31st 2011, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh stick families ..

Up here it seems to be 'fashionable' to have a In Memoiram sticker on your car, In loving memory of blah blah blah ... makes me wonder did they get that big old new truck with the insurance pay out or what ? just seems a bit weird advertising the passing of a loved on. I saw one today in Wal-mart parking lot that was in memory of Pump Daddy complete with dates of birth and death and a nakid decal of a plumpish man with a woman on top ... freaks !
Old Oct 31st 2011, 6:30 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Is this something that is explained to one upon arrival in Australia? Like a secret handshake?
It's meant to be an amusing take on these things:

Imagine a 'Baby On Board' sticker and multiply the level of vomit-inducement manyfold ...

Then there is the anti side of things:
Old Oct 31st 2011, 8:10 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad you lot find this subject so bloody hilarious, you laugh away you heartless bastards. Meanwhile a mormon friend of mine has gone bankrupt
Old Oct 31st 2011, 8:14 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by stevenglish View Post
I'm glad you lot find this subject so bloody hilarious, you laugh away you heartless bastards. Meanwhile a mormon friend of mine has gone bankrupt
Maybe they can star in one of those really annoying ads that are infesting the TV schedules at the moment ...

"I am a normal bloke, I love my family, Look at my shiny life, Now look at your Godless existence, I am not a religious nutjob, But if you don't believe what I do then you WILL go to hell. My name is Dave and I'm a mormon".
Old Oct 31st 2011, 11:23 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan Alaska View Post
Ugh stick families ..

Up here it seems to be 'fashionable' to have a In Memoiram sticker on your car, In loving memory of blah blah blah ... makes me wonder did they get that big old new truck with the insurance pay out or what ? just seems a bit weird advertising the passing of a loved on. I saw one today in Wal-mart parking lot that was in memory of Pump Daddy complete with dates of birth and death and a nakid decal of a plumpish man with a woman on top ... freaks !
There's one of those I see parked at the train station all the time. "In loving memory of Ebinee-Roze, dob-dod" all written in swirley script. Um, unless you're actually run over Ebinee-Roze with the ute (El Camino for you Americans) I'm not sure why you would dedicate your vehicle to her.
Old Oct 31st 2011, 11:25 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
There's one of those I see parked at the train station all the time. "In loving memory of Ebinee-Roze, dob-dod" all written in swirley script. Um, unless you're actually run over Ebinee-Roze with the ute (El Camino for you Americans) I'm not sure why you would dedicate your vehicle to her.
With a name like Ebinee Roze, I am not surprised she got squashed.
Old Oct 31st 2011, 2:51 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
Was "dob-dod" her nickname?
Old Oct 31st 2011, 4:15 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan Alaska View Post
Ugh stick families ..

Old Oct 31st 2011, 4:18 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furbacchione View Post

Just curious.
Or Americans shooting everybody?

Or Brits with bad teeth?

Or Mexicans sneaking across the border?

Or Canadians smashing baby seals in the head?
Old Oct 31st 2011, 4:31 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Or Americans shooting everybody?

Or Brits with bad teeth?

Or Mexicans sneaking across the border?

Or Canadians smashing baby seals in the head?

Or New Zealanders humping sheep

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.