Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

more sydney violence

more sydney violence

Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:44 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: more sydney violence

Originally Posted by bondipom
What utter rubbish. The mob at Cronulla were white trash racist bogans of the lowest order who like "bash the wogs and lebs".
Shame on you for tarring Australians with that brush.

Whilst i agree entirely with your comments above, i would also like to add that the mob who beat up surf life savers, rioted across Maroubra, and have been terroroising white Australain girls for a very long time are ALSO black trash racist bogans of the lowest order who like to call Australian women sluts and pigs. Just thought i would redress the balance and point out that the whole damn lot of them regardless of colour, religion or creed are a bunch of complete w*nky losers.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:03 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Whilst i agree entirely with your comments above, i would also like to add that the mob who beat up surf life savers, rioted across Maroubra, and have been terroroising white Australain girls for a very long time are ALSO black trash racist bogans of the lowest order who like to call Australian women sluts and pigs. Just thought i would redress the balance and point out that the whole damn lot of them regardless of colour, religion or creed are a bunch of complete w*nky losers.
Now tell us what you really think...
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:24 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Now tell us what you really think...

Dont tempt me...

I feel they should find them all, then separate them into opposing pairs, lock them up together in 2 man cells and wait.......
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:25 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Dont tempt me...

I feel they should find them all, then separate them into opposing pairs, lock them up together in 2 man cells and wait.......
There's a joke about Australia there somewhere....
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

Princess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nice

Everyone agrees with this. Had the mob at Cronulla held a peaceful non racist demonstration against gang rapes, harrassment, violence and not targetted individuals who looked middle eastern (or foreign) for abuse they would have got their point across far more effectively. People are rightly fed up with out of control Lebanese gangs, but it is not the right way to target anyone or everyone who looks Lebanese or Middle Eastern. The majority of Lebanese are peaceful people getting on with life. In my local rag I read about some Muslims who were doing hospital visiting (not visiting just muslims either) and doing various charity works in the community. It's not something you often hear about.

PL
Old Dec 14th 2005, 6:56 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bondipom
What utter rubbish. The mob at Cronulla were white trash racist bogans of the lowest order who like "bash the wogs and lebs".
Shame on you for tarring Australians with that brush.
Call them what you like.
They Are Aussies and there were thousands of them. Lots of women too.

At least its drawn the nations attention to the problems with ethnics. Maybe the police will do something about this now.

It was the same back in Portsmouth where I'm from. Gangs of immigrants roaming the beach and the shopping centre abusing women.
At least the Aussies made a stand against this scum...good on 'em.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Breezey
Jim Saleam, the neo-nazi ringleader of the demonstration, didnt get bashed-bizarrely-he is Lebanese!
There are of course Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims - the basis of the 70's war (Israel was involved as well because the PLO controlled Lebanon)and the reason for a lot of the emigration of Lebanese to Australia (the parents of the ones featuring now). It wouldn't surprise me if Lebanese 'Christians' such as the one you mention see the opportunity to get at Lebanese 'Muslims' (I put this in inverted commas because they are the antithesis of religious people).

OzTennis
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:15 am
Just Joined

KitKat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Call them what you like.
They Are Aussies and there were thousands of them. Lots of women too.

At least its drawn the nations attention to the problems with ethnics. Maybe the police will do something about this now.

It was the same back in Portsmouth where I'm from. Gangs of immigrants roaming the beach and the shopping centre abusing women.
At least the Aussies made a stand against this scum...good on 'em.
You are disgusting
i will report you
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KitKat
You are disgusting
i will report you
There's no need to report, posts such as what you alluded to just show pompeywillberelegated up as being a complete prat, a small minded bigot and probably a troll.

OzTennis
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:01 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by KitKat
You are disgusting
i will report you
Report me to who?

Just reflecting whats being said in the media so get off your high horse and grow up!

report me, Jeez...
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by OzTennis
There's no need to report, posts such as what you alluded to just show pompeywillberelegated up as being a complete prat, a small minded bigot and probably a troll.

OzTennis
pm sent
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:54 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Gangs of immigrants roaming the beach and the shopping centre abusing women.
Quite right - best to crack down on immigrants. So, what are your plans for leaving the country then, seen as you're obviously one of 'them' and clearly not welcome?

At least its drawn the nations attention to the problems with ethnics.
Do elaborate ... Is this anyone that isn't the same ethnicity as you? So that would be most of the world's population then? A sound argument. Everyone else is wrong.

In my 14 months of kicking around BE, I have never put someone on ignore. You have the shameful honour of being the first.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 10:18 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Quite right - best to crack down on immigrants. So, what are your plans for leaving the country then, seen as you're obviously one of 'them' and clearly not welcome?

Do elaborate ... Is this anyone that isn't the same ethnicity as you? So that would be most of the world's population then? A sound argument. Everyone else is wrong.

In my 14 months of kicking around BE, I have never put someone on ignore. You have the shameful honour of being the first.
Yawn
Old Dec 14th 2005, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Report me to who?

Just reflecting whats being said in the media so get off your high horse and grow up!

report me, Jeez...
Immigration must really be getting to you....and it ain't gonna get better for you!

I'd love to see your face when your daughters are squeeze out mixed race grandchildren!!!

LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS,.......MULTICULTURISM IS COMING TO A NEIGHBOURHOOD NEAR YOU SOON!!!!!!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I have some carpentry work...where's the phone???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.