Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Miley Cyrus Gone Bad!!

Miley Cyrus Gone Bad!!

Old Sep 11th 2013, 7:19 pm
TGA
Banned

TGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Miley Cyrus Gone Bad!!

Has she gone too far?

Old Sep 13th 2013, 2:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miley Cyrus Gone Bad!!

Has she gone too far? She's got an awful lot of people watching this crap video and talking about her. I'm guessing that's what she wants so she's succeeded. However from a personal point of view the idea of rubbing my naked bits over a grubby rusty lump of metal makes me heave. Reminds me of the woman who 'makes love' to the Eiffel Tower. As for licking the hammer, well what the **** is that about?????? She'll sell some records, she'll make some money and I think that's all she cares about.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Daisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
She'll sell some records, she'll make some money and I think that's all she cares about.
I agree, trouble is she has an army of impressionable young girls who look up to her and think that her behaviour is acceptable.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 4:34 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daisytreadlight View Post
I agree, trouble is she has an army of impressionable young girls who look up to her and think that her behaviour is acceptable.
I'm afraid that's their problem not hers.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 11:40 pm
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daisytreadlight View Post
Yup. Just like Elvis, or the Beatles, or the Rolling Stones, Nirvana, etc. had imprssionable young kids looking up to them. Kids will follow pop stars that their parents don't like or approve of. I did and I'm sure my kids did and I'm pretty sure my grandchildren will too.
Old Sep 15th 2013, 4:07 am
Lt Col (Retd)

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGA View Post
Has she gone too far? .....
Well, she can't sing, has a terrible make-up job (a blind chimp on a pogo stick could have done a better job), and can't dance. Her career has depended on an every increasing series of stunts designed to grab media attention. I dread to think where she goes from her? Surely the next "logical" step, given the downward spiral since the stripper pole incident she pulled four years ago as a sixteen year old, is a sex tape.
Old Sep 15th 2013, 4:30 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
Well, she can't sing, has a terrible make-up job (a blind chimp on a pogo stick could have done a better job), and can't dance. Her career has depended on an every increasing series of stunts designed to grab media attention. I dread to think where she goes from her? Surely the next "logical" step, given the downward spiral since the stripper pole incident she pulled four years ago as a sixteen year old, is a sex tape.
Not a fan then
Old Sep 15th 2013, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

She was bloody awful as 'Hannah Montana' anyway.
Old Sep 16th 2013, 9:08 pm
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
Has she gone too far? She's got an awful lot of people watching this crap video and talking about her. I'm guessing that's what she wants so she's succeeded. However from a personal point of view the idea of rubbing my naked bits over a grubby rusty lump of metal makes me heave. Reminds me of the woman who 'makes love' to the Eiffel Tower. As for licking the hammer, well what the **** is that about?????? She'll sell some records, she'll make some money and I think that's all she cares about.
Wendy O'Williams of the Plasmatics did it with a sledgehammer on stage.
Old Sep 17th 2013, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

I had to see the video to know what the fuss was about. Was that it? Apart from the nudity that doesn't show anything and licking things, it was pretty boring. And couldn't someone have applied her lipstick properly?

If you haven't seen it, don't waste your time.
Old Sep 17th 2013, 8:59 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I think it can be summed up in one easy step:

WGAF?