Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Michael Jackson has died

Michael Jackson has died

Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson has died

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
They are playing at the Plymouth Beer Festival soon, needless to say, a few of us are booked in to watch them......
Is it the original line-up?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:05 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
Is it the original line-up?
I think so.... hold on.....

Just looked, Jai Howe dies a few years back but other than that, yeah.

http://www.plymouthcamra.co.uk/curre..._festivals.htm

http://www.plymouthpavilions.com/pro...ls.asp?pid=278
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
I think so.... hold on.....

Just looked, Jai Howe dies a few years back but other than that, yeah.

http://www.plymouthcamra.co.uk/curre..._festivals.htm

http://www.plymouthpavilions.com/pro...ls.asp?pid=278
4 GBP, that's what I call a bargain! Have a great time, ooh-aar-eh!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 11:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Leslie66 View Post
Then stop opening threads with Michael Jackson in the title you daft mare.
but they keep calling my name - just like the mccann threads......

Why? Why have you missed me? I haven't gone anywhere and neither have you. We are stuck here together forever and we both know it.
Well you have succeeded in depressing the hell out of me - thank you.....
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Essexbloke543 View Post
The generation before the baby boomers and segments of the Baby boomers remember Elvis & the Beatles and once that generation is gone there will be few people who will relate to that kind of music. Fact.
Okay, I have a an example of youth relating to the Beatles for you. My cousin cites the Beatles as his major influence. He's even got the hair. He has formed a band and is in his early 20's. They aren't bad if I do say so myself, and I can definitely hear the influence.

Listen to "I Get By" for one example.

http://www.myspace.com/kingwashington
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

Islandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Apparently he passed a medical for the tour a week or so ago. How could that be if he weighed 8 stone (112 lbs) and was 5ft 10 ins...in severe pain...hardly ate and was full of drugs? A guy who saw him rehearse just hours before he died was interviewed on TV last night...he said he was on top form physically.
It's seems like ..the folks that have ACTUALLY been working with him, his personal trainer, choreographer etc said he was fine..the media then rather have to fictionalize to make the story more sensational than it is. Anybody who wants 15mins of fame is popping out of the woodwork with some unverified story or other..they really need to erect some more tents for this circus...

Last edited by Islandgurl; Jul 2nd 2009 at 3:03 am.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

janet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nice

I'd almost forgotten about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upbbz_Eyq4Q

A couple of my friends met Jarvis at Glastonbury last week which made me think of this. Still funny!
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:43 pm

Gibo is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by janet82 View Post
I'd almost forgotten about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upbbz_Eyq4Q

A couple of my friends met Jarvis at Glastonbury last week which made me think of this. Still funny!
Only way he could get his 10 mins of fame.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:47 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Thankfully Jarvis will be around for a long time to come. Good yorkshire lad!
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 5:19 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Islandgurl View Post
It's seems like ..the folks that have ACTUALLY been working with him, his personal trainer, choreographer etc said he was fine..the media then rather have to fictionalize to make the story more sensational than it is. Anybody who wants 15mins of fame is popping out of the woodwork with some unverified story or other..they really need to erect some more tents for this circus...
$100,000.00 pharmacy bill. And that's just what was past due and they were suing for him to pay ... not the entirety of what he's spent. Healthy people don't take that much medication. Nuff said.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 5:42 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

$100,000.00 pharmacy bill. And that's just what was past due and they were suing for him to pay ... not the entirety of what he's spent. Healthy people don't take that much medication. Nuff said.
And I moan about about my $4 prescription ...from Walmart

PS ..is he still dead ...
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 5:53 pm

Anyone who has personal knowledge of MJ health, and is discussing MJ health is breaking HIPPA.

I quote "Deceased patients have similar privacy rights to live patients. If
The patient is deceased, an estate representative should present
letters of administration from a court of law in order to act on
behalf of the deceased.

Under HIPAA, a patient's privacy rights survive death and last forever"

As to date no estate rep has gone to court, I hope a criminal complaint is brought against those discussing MJ PRIVATE health situation.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:53 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
Anyone who has personal knowledge of MJ health, and is discussing MJ health is breaking HIPPA.

I quote "Deceased patients have similar privacy rights to live patients. If
The patient is deceased, an estate representative should present
letters of administration from a court of law in order to act on
behalf of the deceased.

Under HIPAA, a patient's privacy rights survive death and last forever"

As to date no estate rep has gone to court, I hope a criminal complaint is brought against those discussing MJ PRIVATE health situation.
Oh do please save the lecture, I'm painfully aware of HIPPA regulations. If you want to lecture somebody - lecture the pharmacy that sued him for the $100,000.00 he owed or the nurse that was on TV saying how he begged her for drugs. Besides, it's not just healthcare professionals that are coming out with the stories of his drug abuse. At this point it's just about everybody that knew him with the exception of maybe those that are afraid of criminal charges being brought against them personally - they're the only ones still performing the whitewash. In and ideal world all of your medical records would be a guarded secret for time immemorial but if you think HIPPA overrides criminal or FDA investigations I would refer you to the Anna Nicole Smith case.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:39 pm

Oh do please save the lecture, I'm painfully aware of HIPPA regulations. If you want to lecture somebody - lecture the pharmacy that sued him for the $100,000.00 he owed or the nurse that was on TV saying how he begged her for drugs. Besides, it's not just healthcare professionals that are coming out with the stories of his drug abuse. At this point it's just about everybody that knew him with the exception of maybe those that are afraid of criminal charges being brought against them personally - they're the only ones still performing the whitewash. In and ideal world all of your medical records would be a guarded secret for time immemorial but if you think HIPPA overrides criminal or FDA investigations I would refer you to the Anna Nicole Smith case.

What part of "personal knowledge" do you not understand? Before you get on your high horse. Read what I said lol

I was referring to the nurse etc, not people on the forum talking about it. I never said or stated HIPPA overrules a FDA investigation, where did you come up with that?

For the record I am talking about medical personnel who have personal knowledge of MJ medical history. Going on national TV and talking about it.

Last edited by Gibo; Jul 2nd 2009 at 7:41 pm.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:33 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh do please save the lecture, I'm painfully aware of HIPPA regulations. .
I think I mention this horse before ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.