Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Michael Jackson has died

Michael Jackson has died

Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:37 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson has died

Originally Posted by janet82 View Post
It's a normal scouse accent. We don't all talk like Lily Savage y'know.
Is it like Bread?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:51 pm
Banned

Essexbloke543 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ladygwennie View Post
Ummmm how do you know he was naive and without an evil bone? I do not believe that anyone is perfect, but I would be very interested to hear about your close personal connections with the late MJ..
I look at all the charitable causes MJ funded. Millions upon millions of dollars spent plus the donation of his time to help educate and feed children all around the world. I listen to the people who have known Michael since he was a kid himself and think nothing but the best of the bloke. Not one of them has ever accused this man of anything but being guilty of having a child like behavior. Many of them have left their children with MJ for long periods of time and the outcome was always innocent.

I think the question should be ask ,is it possible for a grown adult to not mature emotionally & desire to seek a time in their life that was missing from their youth? As different as that state of mind might be for some us to relate to there is no denying that many people do suffer from a lack of emotional maturity. Makes him different but not evil. I think instantly when there is a situation people can't relate to or explain based on personal experience they give in to fear instead of understanding. Much like when people thought some forms of mental illness was connected to some evil act of the devil. Mankind has really come a long way
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

janet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nice

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
Is it like Bread?
but with orange sunbed tans these days.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:55 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janet82 View Post
but with orange sunbed tans these days.
well I liked Bread. I even bought a book about it 20 years ago.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:56 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Essexbloke543 View Post
I look at all the charitable causes MJ funded. Millions upon millions of dollars spent plus the donation of his time to help educate and feed children all around the world. I listen to the people who have known Michael since he was a kid himself and think nothing but the best of the bloke. Not one of them has ever accused this man of anything but being guilty of having a child like behavior. Many of them have left their children with MJ for long periods of time and the outcome was always innocent.

I think the question should be ask ,is it possible for a grown adult to not mature emotionally & desire to seek a time in their life that was missing from their youth? As different as that state of mind might be for some us to relate to there is no denying that many people do suffer from a lack of emotional maturity. Makes him different but not evil. I think instantly when there is a situation people can't relate to or explain based on personal experience they give in to fear instead of understanding. Much like when people thought some forms of mental illness was connected to some evil act of the devil. Mankind has really come a long way
A decision by his accountants ..to reduce his tax load...
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:58 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it like Bread?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:58 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

well I liked Bread. I even bought a book about it 20 years ago.
I used to know the Dad ..and his hair was just like that ...Ron Forfar ..lived in Kingston ...
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Islandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really nice

I agree...the people that have been close to him since he started out..those that leeched onto him for their own needs are something else....I'm going to need you to stop making so much sense..
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

BigBarry is just really niceBigBarry is just really niceBigBarry is just really niceBigBarry is just really niceBigBarry is just really niceBigBarry is just really niceBigBarry is just really niceBigBarry is just really niceBigBarry is just really niceBigBarry is just really nice

No! But then I wouldn't allow Paul and I don't think there was a evil bone in his body.
Except possibly McCauley Culkins?

I dont doubt that he is a musical genius, but he is a kiddie fiddler.

Elvis was a freak too, not sure why you are bringing others into it
Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:08 am
Ray

Q. Hear about Michael Jackson's new hit single?
A. The boy in jeans is not my lover.

Q. What's the difference between Mr. Potato Head and Michael Jackson?
A. Michael Jackson has had more noses.

Q. Have you heard about Michael Jackson's New Book?
A. The In's and Out's of Child Rearing

Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A. One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you carry your groceries in.

Q. Why was Michael Jackson spotted at K-Mart?
A. He heard boy's pants were half-off.

Q. What's brown and in a baby's diaper?
A. Michael Jackson's hand.

Q. What did the man on the beach say to Michael Jackson?
A. Get out of my sun.

Q. How can you tell if Michael Jackson has company?
A. There's a big wheel parked outside his house.

Q. Hear about the duet Michael Jackson sung with George Michael?
A. Don't let your son go down on me.

Did Wacko Jacko commit the attack-o?
Is he guilty of an illegal fudge pack-o?
Cut the man some slack-o.
It's evidence we lack-o.
Maybe he just squirted lotion on the kid's back-o.

Q. What is black and comes in a little white can?
A. Michael Jackson.

Q. What did Michael Jackson say when he got back to Neverland Ranch from drug rehab?
A. "You know, I feel like a new boy."

Q. What do Michael Jackson and a jockey have in common?
A. They both ride three year olds.

Q. How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A. From a cataloge.

Q. What does Michael Jackson consider a perfect 10?
A. Two 5 year olds.

Q. Why did Michael Jackson cross the road?
A. He saw someone blowing bubbles and thought he'd join in.

Q. Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men?
A. He thought it was a delivery service.

Q. when is it time for bed at neverland ranch?
A. when the big hand touches the little hand
Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:14 am
Ray

what do micheal jackson and hovis have in common? there both brown bread.

The local economy around Neverland has suffered horribly after Michael's death... drastic reductions in pillow sales, jolly ranchers, and wine coolers has had devastating effect!

Coroner reports find that Michael Jackson died from food poisning from a 12 year old weiner.. 2. Did you hear what Michael Jacksons last words was??? "take me to childrens hospital"

NOT MANY GOOD ONES YET
Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:04 am
Ray

Sound about right to me....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...n-autopsy.html
Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Is he still dead or has he risen already?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 8:57 am
Banned

Essexbloke543 will become famous soon enough

Listened to Michael's Off the Wall cd tonight and only one word need be used....Brilliant. The man was the genius among the greats. Michael had the biggest impact on the music business than any star in the last 50 years.MJ is the KING. Madonna,Lionel Richie,Timberlake,Janet,Celion Dion,Billy Joel, all were influenced by Michael's trail blazing style and substance. Elvis nor the Beatles had a great influence on musicians that later followed them. That is how ground breaking Michael was to the world of music.

Last edited by Essexbloke543; Jun 30th 2009 at 9:06 am.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Islandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
a perfect example of how people believe what they want to hear/see - but I wouldn't expect anything from someone that gets their information from The Sun newspaper, who are still trying fiction and trying to pass it off as journalism. No wonder The Sun constantly has to pay out millions in libel cases.

the Los Angeles County coroner's office already came out and said that story is false.

Karma has a way of balancing things, I dont doubt it will sneak up on you, and probably bit you on the arse..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.