Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Michael Jackson has died

Michael Jackson has died

Old Jun 29th 2009, 8:21 pm

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson has died

Originally Posted by Islandgurl View Post
If that's your criteria for bad parenting...there's a whole lot of parents that need to have CPS in their lives...I guess you must live in that world by yourself ....since CPS were not involved.

You obviously like arguing for the sake of it.

A grown man (for arguments sake, one that isn't world famous) that sleeps in the same bed with young kids (not his own kids) who puts his own baby in a position where he could be seriously hurt would not only be monitored by CPS there would probably be intervention from the law as well. This man would have psycological testing, be drug tested and would also have to go to parenting classes as well.

Did this happen with MJ??
Old Jun 29th 2009, 8:58 pm
Banned

Essexbloke543 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BigBarry View Post
Agreed.

Would you let him babysit your kids though?
No! But then I wouldn't allow Paul McCartney,Elvis,Ozzie Osbourne,Freddie Mercury,Winston Churchill,Queen Elizabeth ect to babysit kids of mine. They all had/have questionable characters.Would you want your kid growing up like the idiot Prince Charles? Wouldn't want my little one's growing up thinking it's ok for 30 year men to have sex with 14 year old girls which Elvis did. Nor would I want a child of mine to act or speak as weird as Paul McCartney. Paul's ex wife said he use to beat her.Fact.

I listen to music for the beauty of the songs not to scan for potential babysitters.Michael Jackson was misunderstood and I don't think there was a evil bone in his body. He was naive in his behavior and thinking which made him a easy target. He actually thought most people are decent and good. Truth is many individuals think the worse of the majority of people, and think the best of only those who they have something in common with or share a close bond with personally.Sadly it's human nature to be that shallow.

Last edited by Essexbloke543; Jun 29th 2009 at 9:02 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:02 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Essexbloke543 View Post
. Paul's ex wife said he use to beat her.Fact.
Now you just got reall silly ...

She was was proved to be an accomplished liar in court more than a few times

but you are getting boring ..move along please
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

No! But then I wouldn't allow Paul McCartney,Elvis,Ozzie Osbourne,Freddie Mercury,Winston Churchill,Queen Elizabeth ect to babysit kids of mine. They all had/have questionable characters.Would you want your kid growing up like the idiot Prince Charles? Wouldn't want my little one's growing up thinking it's ok for 30 year men to have sex with 14 year old girls which Elvis did. Nor would I want a child of mine to act or speak as weird as Paul McCartney. Paul's ex wife said he use to beat her.Fact.

I listen to music for the beauty of the songs not to scan for potential babysitters.Michael Jackson was misunderstood and I don't think there was a evil bone in his body. He was naive in his behavior and thinking which made him a easy target. He actually thought most people are decent and good. Truth is many individuals think the worse of the majority of people, and think the best of only those who they have something in common with or share a close bond with personally.Sadly it's human nature to be that shallow.
Please explain how Paul McCartney speaks and acts weird. Apart from marrying HM that is.

Paul's ex-wife....you mean Heather Mills? You expect us to believe anything she says.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:08 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, it was well known he was quite predatory in his business dealings. It's neither here nor there but he wasn't entirely an angelic victim of the cruel world ... more a mixture of many things.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:14 pm
Have Visa will travel SFO

rwoodfine is a jewel in the roughrwoodfine is a jewel in the roughrwoodfine is a jewel in the roughrwoodfine is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
Not get the kind of fair trial that O.J got you mean?

Surely in America everyone gets a fair trial...just as they get the best healthcare in the world .
HE PAID OF OUT COURT. He was guilty. DEAL WITH IT.
So you have the evidence then?

He had money and that is why he was a target pure and simple, the UK dont like people to succeed, the usa like to sue the pants of anyone that does Simple fact of life.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:15 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Please explain how Paul McCartney speaks and acts weird. Apart from marrying HM that is.

Paul's ex-wife....you mean Heather Mills? You expect us to believe anything she says.
http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/ne...ng/lol-045.gif
Besides, who (other than a gold digger) would admit that they took a beating from Paul McCartney? How embarrassing ... it'd be like getting beat down by your Gran.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:16 pm
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

Ummmm how do you know he was naive and without an evil bone? I do not believe that anyone is perfect, but I would be very interested to hear about your close personal connections with the late MJ..
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:18 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladygwennie View Post
Ummmm how do you know he was naive and without an evil bone? I do not believe that anyone is perfect, but I would be very interested to hear about your close personal connections with the late MJ..
He probably knew the Llama ...
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:19 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank View Post
It's weird.
I am going to be very self righteous here and say that at least Sam the Bee sleeps in his bee box.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:25 pm
Banned

Essexbloke543 will become famous soon enough

HM may have been a gold digger in the same vein as those who hounded MJ. It all depends on what you choose to believe. Paul has always been a bit weirdo. The type of woman he decided to marry proves that point but that doesn't imo reflect on his musical legacy. Heather does know him much better than any of us.

I've never slept with or been married to paul. She has and thus her opinion does have far more credibility than anyone on this board. She said he physically abused her. If HM's credibility and character is so questionable shouldn't we as reasonable people question someone who would want to spend the rest of their life with such a person?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

HM may have been a gold digger in the same vein as those who hounded MJ. It all depends on what you choose to believe. Paul has always been a bit weirdo. The type of woman he decided to marry proves that point but that doesn't imo reflect on his musical legacy. Heather does know him much better than any of us.

I've never slept with or been married to paul. She has and thus her opinion does have far more credibility than anyone on this board. She said he physically abused her. If HM's credibility and character is so questionable shouldn't we as reasonable people question someone who would want to spend the rest of their life with such a person?
I will ask you again please give details about how you claim Paul acts and speaks weird. I can only presume you are avoiding answering because you cannot substantiate your claim.

Nothing you say about HM holds any weight. Don't forget he was married to Linda for many, many years...that doesn't sound too weird does it?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Islandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really nice

Originally Posted by rwoodfine View Post
So you have the evidence then?

He had money and that is why he was a target pure and simple, the UK dont like people to succeed, the usa like to sue the pants of anyone that does Simple fact of life.
Why is that?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:32 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't she get caught out once because she claimed to have been kidnapped by someone and sexually assaulted when she was a kid in her book once and it turned out to be her next door neighbor who it actually happened to?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

janet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nice

Nor would I want a child of mine to act or speak as weird as Paul McCartney.
It's a normal scouse accent. We don't all talk like Lily Savage y'know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.