Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Meghan Markle's sin is being an American that stole Prince Harry?

Meghan Markle's sin is being an American that stole Prince Harry?

Old Nov 9th 2019, 3:43 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meghan Markle's sin is being an American that stole Prince Harry?

Originally Posted by Expatrick View Post
Well, technically they are correct, after all we are all "near to death"!
Speak for yourself! I NEVER run with scissors!
Old Nov 10th 2019, 4:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234 View Post

He’s an arrogant scumbag. I read he’s the Queen’s favourite, though! (Yes I’m a monarchist and a total sucker for royal tittle-tattle.)
And that proves my point that the vast majority of stuff that's written is all complete bullshit. When would The Queen ever have, even vaguely, insinuated that she had a favourite child?

Saying that, Andrew is an idiot of huge proportions.
Old Nov 10th 2019, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
Whose word? Are you someone "in the know" or was it in The Enquirer?
Actually the source that leaked the clues was Harry himself. He was asking questions recently about having two kids in the family. He put that question to someone in public event. Right out of the blue. It might not mean a thing
Old Nov 10th 2019, 10:46 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
Actually the source that leaked the clues was Harry himself. He was asking questions recently about having two kids in the family. He put that question to someone in public event. Right out of the blue. It might not mean a thing
So it's a rumour based on a question he asked someone? Oh well then that's definitive proof she's pregnant again if I ever heard it.
Old Nov 10th 2019, 4:22 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
And that proves my point that the vast majority of stuff that's written is all complete bullshit. When would The Queen ever have, even vaguely, insinuated that she had a favourite child?

Saying that, Andrew is an idiot of huge proportions.
Agreed, on all counts. I’m pretty sure the thing about “favourite child” comes from one of those totally worthless books written by someone who once worked for, or who claims to be an intimate friend of, the family. There are some very good books - but a much larger number of worthless books.
Old Nov 10th 2019, 4:27 pm
Heading for Poppyland

On the subject of the Duchess of Sussex, what about that hat she wore on Remembrance Sunday? She was very badly advised there. It looks terrible on her.

And while we’re on the subject of hats, I see that Sturgeon was not wearing a hat in Edinburgh when she laid the wreath today! Good on her! The more I see of that woman, the more I wish she was British prime minister!
Old Nov 10th 2019, 4:47 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

On the subject of the Duchess of Sussex, what about that hat she wore on Remembrance Sunday? She was very badly advised there. It looks terrible on her.

I can't believe I fell for that teaser and actually went looking for a photo of a duchess and a hat. Rather mushroom-like isn't it? The hat I mean, not the woman/dutchess/ thingamebob.

Old Nov 10th 2019, 4:53 pm
Heading for Poppyland

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
I can't believe I fell for that teaser and actually went looking for a photo of a duchess and a hat. Rather mushroom-like isn't it? The hat I mean, not the woman/dutchess/ thingamebob.
She’s a very lovely woman and I respect her deeply.

The hat bears an uncanny similarity to one my wife bought for $1 in a sidewalk sale this summer. It was effective in keeping the sun off while walking on the beach.
Old Nov 10th 2019, 5:03 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

In March 1983 I was up on a balcony on the Sea Trade Centre when the Britannia brought Queen Elizabeth into Vancouver Harbour. After she walked down the gangway onto the dock a German fellow next to me remarked to his friend "You see Hans? Just like I told you; she got a beige dress and a ugly hat!"

Old Nov 10th 2019, 5:06 pm
Heading for Poppyland

Whoa! That’s Mike Harcourt! I’d recognize his bald pate anywhere!

Last edited by robin1234; Nov 10th 2019 at 5:11 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2019, 5:12 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

She’s a very lovely woman and I respect her deeply.

The hat bears an uncanny similarity to one my wife bought for $1 in a sidewalk sale this summer. It was effective in keeping the sun off while walking on the beach.
I don't know her so I don't respect or disrespect her, she's just like every other woman in world that I don't know - thingamebob.

I ducked into a doorway in India to buy a hat last year. Came out with a straw ribboned and bowed confection, it was truly the most hideous hat and every Indian person I encountered from then on laughed at me. It was wonderful

Old Nov 10th 2019, 5:12 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa! That’s Mike Harcourt! I’d recognize his bald pate anywhere!
She went all over the place that day wearing that outfit, and the next day I happened to be on Marine Drive and saw her motorcade, and she was wearing rose, and waved at me.
Old Nov 10th 2019, 5:17 pm
Heading for Poppyland

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
She went all over the place that day wearing that outfit, and the next day I happened to be on Marine Drive and saw her motorcade, and she was wearing rose, and waved at me.
Excellent. I’ve never seen the Queen, but I did once salute the Duke of Edinburgh and he returned the salute (we were both in uniform at the time.)
Old Nov 11th 2019, 12:34 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent. I’ve never seen the Queen, but I did once salute the Duke of Edinburgh and he returned the salute (we were both in uniform at the time.)
I saw the queen, Charles and Camilla in Scotland in September at the Braemar Gathering near Balmoral. T'was one of the highlights of my trip.
Old Nov 11th 2019, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

The only queens I ever saw were those on Hollywood boulevard

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.