Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Leon Brittan & Gov't cover ups

Leon Brittan & Gov't cover ups

Old Jul 3rd 2014, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Leon Brittan & Gov't cover ups

A Labour MP has called for a former home secretary to make public what he knew about allegations of paedophiles operating in Westminster in the 1980s.

Simon Danczuk said that a dossier of allegations about paedophiles was presented to Leon Brittan when he was home secretary between 1983 and 1985.

"It would be welcome if he stepped forward and shared his knowledge of the allegations", he told MPs.

The MP helped expose the late Liberal MP Cyril Smith as a child sex abuser.

Speaking at a meeting of the Commons Home Affairs Select committee, Mr Danczuk called for a national overarching "Hillsborough-style" inquiry into historical allegations of child sex abuse.
I kind have followed the Savile story ever since it broke, its linked with Elm Guesthouse among others and linked to the rot at the BBC and Parliament both Tory Lib dem and more recently Blairs Government all have a hand in this saga.

When something like this happens, there will always be conspiracy theories, Leon Brittan was on that list (at the top) of visitors to Elm Guesthouse (which is no ordinary Brothel) so it does not surprise me in the least that this dossier has vanished.

Timebomb at Elm Guest House: Pop stars, a bishop and a top politician appear on a list seized by police investigating child abuse at the London hotel in the 1980s | Mail Online

What it does do though is fuel fire to more links, that of Diana, Jill Dando, Sir Cliffs citizenship in Barbados.

I never until today just realised how filthy and disgusting our country is.

I can only hope that a newspaper is sitting on a copy of the dossier.

It also bugs me as to why they can speak of the dead, Heath, C.Smith, Savile et all but there are still people alive and it seems that things won't happen until they die, one of the important things they should have learned from Savile is not to wait. These evil ****ers need exposing and sooner the better, bring the whole thing down, good luck to Simon Danczuk, they tried to dig some dirt to stop him, but he knows more than at the moment he is letting on.
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

lutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leon Brittan & Gov't cover ups

Originally Posted by andyrich666 View Post
I kind have followed the Savile story ever since it broke, its linked with Elm Guesthouse among others and linked to the rot at the BBC and Parliament both Tory Lib dem and more recently Blairs Government all have a hand in this saga.

When something like this happens, there will always be conspiracy theories, Leon Brittan was on that list (at the top) of visitors to Elm Guesthouse (which is no ordinary Brothel) so it does not surprise me in the least that this dossier has vanished.

Timebomb at Elm Guest House: Pop stars, a bishop and a top politician appear on a list seized by police investigating child abuse at the London hotel in the 1980s | Mail Online

What it does do though is fuel fire to more links, that of Diana, Jill Dando, Sir Cliffs citizenship in Barbados.

I can only hope that a newspaper is sitting on a copy of the dossier.

It also bugs me as to why they can speak of the dead, Heath, C.Smith, Savile et all but there are still people alive and it seems that things won't happen until they die, one of the important things they should have learned from Savile is not to wait. These evil ****ers need exposing and sooner the better, bring the whole thing down, good luck to Simon Danczuk, they tried to dig some dirt to stop him, but he knows more than at the moment he is letting on.
Interesting. Must say that some of this is new to me. eg. I didn't know that there is some quite powerful stuff about Heath - Google's amazing!

Looks like this could really be a foundation shaker.
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lutonlad View Post
Interesting. Must say that some of this is new to me. eg. I didn't know that there is some quite powerful stuff about Heath - Google's amazing!

Looks like this could really be a foundation shaker.
They (google) are in the process of removing a lot of links, there is a lot of Leon Brittan that has been removed in the last 72 hours, but only in Europe I believe, a lot of it is out there somewhere.

It really needs blowing wide open
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

two tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond repute

They (google) are in the process of removing a lot of links, there is a lot of Leon Brittan that has been removed in the last 72 hours, but only in Europe I believe, a lot of it is out there somewhere.

It really needs blowing wide open
Just checked this using google.com/ncr and there is at least one story about Leon Britton missing from the European version.

ncr = no country redirect. If you use just google.com you get redirected to your local google.
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by two tubes of toothpaste View Post
Just checked this using google.com/ncr and there is at least one story about Leon Britton missing from the European version.

ncr = no country redirect. If you use just google.com you get redirected to your local google.
Google removes links to references of Lord Brittan and a ...
Telegraph.co.uk ‎- 3 hours ago
Lol already been removed, 3 hours ago

“Leon Brittan Jason Swift”

“Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe.“

“Leon Brittan Pie”

“In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page.“

“Leon Brittan rumours”

“In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page.“

“Leon Brittan Jimmy Savile”

“Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe“

“Leon Brittan Cyril Smith”

“In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 4 result(s) from this page.“

“Leon Brittan scandal”

“In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page.“
Old Jul 4th 2014, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

What is the Telegraph suggesting, I can only assume they have the green light with that picture

MPs consider naming paedophile suspects in Parliament - Telegraph
Old Jul 5th 2014, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Update : -

Calls for inquiry as it emerges that 114 Home Office documents are missing, note the one I speak about above is counted as 1 document, !
A dossier compiled by an MP detailing allegations of a 1980s Westminster paedophile ring is one of more than 100 potentially relevant Home Office files destroyed, lost or missing, it has emerged.

The government faced fresh calls for an overarching inquiry into historical cases of paedophilia as it was revealed that a total of 114 Home Office files relevant to allegations of a child abuse network have disappeared from government records.
Old Jul 6th 2014, 11:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm obviously missing something. What's the bit in bold all about? (without giving IB heart palpitations over naming names and making possible allegations obviously).

Find me a country that is above such behaviour, not sure one exists anywhere sadly. As long as humans inhabit the world, such atrocities will occur.
Old Jul 6th 2014, 3:02 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

You can always rely of one of our less desirable members to introduce there own narrow minded views.
What has the state of affairs in India or anywhere else for that matter got to do with the post in question.

Back on topic Norman Tebbit in an interview this morning said that during those times and in polite society such matters were not discussed.
We have certainly made a lot of progress and moved on from then.
20 years ago or last week , if the victims are still alive they deserve to be listened to an appropriate action taken.
Old Jul 6th 2014, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
You can always rely of one of our less desirable members to introduce there own narrow minded views.
What has the state of affairs in India or anywhere else for that matter got to do with the post in question.

Back on topic Norman Tebbit in an interview this morning said that during those times and in polite society such matters were not discussed.
20 years ago or last week , if the victims are still alive they deserve to be listened to an appropriate action taken.
If the MP's are still alive and unlike the alleged deaths of boys surrounding other MP's then I would expect many of the victims to be alive still.

the way he say' if the victims 'makes me believe some of the rumours surrounding deaths of boys linked with Westminster
Old Jul 6th 2014, 8:26 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

pot calling the kettle black - how the flying fish can you say that someone else has "narrow minded views"

and saying so is actually discrimination where you are denying someone the right to their own views without fear of ridicule. Something you insist on being allowed more than forcefully.

and as to "back on topic", that is a new area for you - been reading the posts by the grown-ups
Old Jul 6th 2014, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

shiraz1 has much to be proud ofshiraz1 has much to be proud ofshiraz1 has much to be proud ofshiraz1 has much to be proud ofshiraz1 has much to be proud ofshiraz1 has much to be proud ofshiraz1 has much to be proud ofshiraz1 has much to be proud ofshiraz1 has much to be proud ofshiraz1 has much to be proud ofshiraz1 has much to be proud of

I see Tebbit is getting his defence in early, promoted Peter Morrison knowing everything, no wonder he's running the "times were different" line
Old Jul 7th 2014, 8:02 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

What is wrong with discussing the issue in the UK.
Do you not think that they are lso victims.
Or is it just another excuse for you to reveal your real views on those of different colour and nationalities.
Old Jul 7th 2014, 9:45 am
EMR
Banned

What about the even larger numbers of so called native English from all classes and levels of society who abuse children.
What is the difference between a Muslim who gets a local girl drunk to have is way and a local lad who does the same. They are both taking advantage of a vunerable person.
The colour, class nationality of an abuser is irrelevant.
Does anyone think for one minute that it matters to the victim.
Old Jul 7th 2014, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

What about the even larger numbers of so called native English from all classes and levels of society who abuse children.
What is the difference between a Muslim who gets a local girl drunk to have is way and a local lad who does the same. They are both taking advantage of a vunerable person.
The colour, class nationality of an abuser is irrelevant.
Does anyone think for one minute that it matters to the victim.
No difference, but the last point of discussion which followed on from Paulry's post, was about abuse by criminals travelling btween different countries, (and some getting away with it even when caught).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.