Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

It's that time again - Turkey of the year

It's that time again - Turkey of the year

Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:14 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's that time again - Turkey of the year

anyone remember the "why do people put pics of their kids up at work?"
and who started it.

I just don't know where the mans head is at.

I try not to talk to him about anything......... because getting a reasonable response is like getting blood from a stone.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:16 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66 View Post
Now I'm morally outraged

and who's the drama queen?
and where's the huge gonad?

I thought the only one of those that was posted was Dakota's, an event I missed but that's okay.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:17 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Now I'm morally outraged

and who's the drama queen?

So it was all a laugh and you don't have a real issue with the pics, therefore we agree, end of story
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:18 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
anyone remember the "why do people put pics of their kids up at work?"
and who started it.

I just don't know where the mans head is at.

I try not to talk to him about anything......... because getting a reasonable response is like getting blood from a stone.

His posts do have a point and I think he's just winding people up with some of his politics. What makes me laugh is people react and get all bent out of shape over his 'viewpoints'. He's probably a troll but hell aren't we all really
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart View Post
His posts do have a point and I think he's just winding people up with some of his politics. What makes me laugh is people react and get all bent out of shape over his 'viewpoints'. He's probably a troll but hell aren't we all really
And then they say he's boring. Frankly, he's one of the least boring on here - at least his threads end up interesting.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:20 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see you are coming around to my way of thinking after an uptight week in church singing hymns and looking at alter boys bottoms. No wonder you are so pent up and outraged
You're such a tart, Tommy, honestly.

Any chance you could post a pic of your sprogs dressed up as altar boys, just to make me feel at home?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:21 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

So it was all a laugh and you don't have a real issue with the pics, therefore we agree, end of story
I never had an issue with the pics.

I just loved the fact that it was the girls father who posted them.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:24 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Tracym View Post
And then they say he's boring. Frankly, he's one of the least boring on here - at least his threads end up interesting.
I get 6 boring points this year. I take it as a compliment rather than the 'nice pics' 'how are you' 'miss you' 'ah bless' bollocks that many people post here.
For many people this is a popularity contest and they don't want to upset their cyberfriends by having a contrary viewpoint. The fun posters are those that have eclectic or different posts and viewpoints
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

I get 6 boring points this year. I take it as a compliment rather than the 'nice pics' 'how are you' 'miss you' 'ah bless' bollocks that many people post here.
For many people this is a popularity contest and they don't want to upset their cyberfriends by having a contrary viewpoint. The fun posters are those that have eclectic or different posts and viewpoints
Absolutely true. I said earlier "boring" was a euphanism for "who am I mad at".

It is the path of least resistance to not say anything contrary to the clique, but hey - who died and made 'em the boss of us anyway?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
You're such a tart, Tommy, honestly.

Any chance you could post a pic of your sprogs dressed up as altar boys, just to make me feel at home?
Sure. I grew up on a farm, any chance you could post a pic of your fat wife to remind me of milking time

Last edited by Lord Lionheart; Dec 31st 2008 at 7:28 pm.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Sure I grew up on a farm any chance you could post a pic of your fat wife to remind me of milking time
Now thats more like it!!!!

By the way, you're an arsehole.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:28 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Sure I grew up on a farm any chance you could post a pic of your fat wife to remind me of milking time
I'll have to ask first - it'll probably have to be by pm, though. She's a little shy.

btw - do you have a clothes horse I could borrow?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
Now thats more like it!!!!

By the way, you're an arsehole.

Typical. Dozey ambles in when the shows almost over
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:30 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym View Post
Absolutely true. I said earlier "boring" was a euphanism for "who am I mad at".

It is the path of least resistance to not say anything contrary to the clique, but hey - who died and made 'em the boss of us anyway?
Tom is in a clique. He bullied Dean with his rude and nasty British friends the other day. He did indeed!!
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:31 pm
Banned

Tom is in a clique. He bullied Dean with his rude and nasty British friends the other day. He did indeed!!
I think it was a clique of 2, me and Fatbrit. But we are recruiting new members

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.