Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

It's that time again - Turkey of the year

It's that time again - Turkey of the year

Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:03 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's that time again - Turkey of the year

Originally Posted by Assegai View Post
Appreciate the support Tracey and Lord Lionheart.

I guess somebody like me who has ruffled a few feathers and who then puts up photos of his family is going to get shot down in flames -they are either too pretty, too ugly, too plain, too pervy. I'm never going to win.

I've been a member of this forum for 2 years and I only recently put a photo of myself up because I was challenged by another poster after having a pop at him in response to a sarcy remark so I thought I might as well go the whole hog and put some up of my family, they are a significant part of me.

To be fair it's only two or three posters that have had a go. It is ironic that one or two of the pc lefties who want to push back the boundaries suddenly get all po-faced when it suits them, but hypocrisy has always been their hallmark. That having been said one of the photos was a bit inappropriate and I shouldn't have put it up but I hasten to add I didn't take it, it just happens to be on the harddrive on the computer we share.

Some people appreciate them and if others don't, too bad. I don't feel I need to justify myself and if you feel better making disparaging remarks so be it.

Happy New Year.
Anyway, joking aside, how much for the pair of them for a weekend? Would you forego your cut for a fellow expat?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:04 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I guess somebody like me who has ruffled a few feathers and who then puts up photos of his family is going to get shot down in flames -they are either too pretty, too ugly, too plain, too pervy. I'm never going to win.

I've been a member of this forum for 2 years and I only recently put a photo of myself up because I was challenged by another poster after having a pop at him in response to a sarcy remark so I thought I might as well go the whole hog and put some up of my family, they are a significant part of me.

To be fair it's only two or three posters that have had a go. It is ironic that one or two of the pc lefties who want to push back the boundaries suddenly get all po-faced when it suits them, but hypocrisy has always been their hallmark. That having been said one of the photos was a bit inappropriate and I shouldn't have put it up but I hasten to add I didn't take it, it just happens to be on the harddrive on the computer we share.

Some people appreciate them and if others don't, too bad. I don't feel I need to justify myself and if you feel better making disparaging remarks so be it.

Happy New Year.
Assegai,
You do talk some bollocks and I don't agree with your politics but that's what makes forum and the world go around. Can you post that gnome picture again on this thread so everyone can see what a non-issue it was.

Just curious did your daugher say take that pic?

Was it spontaneous? Or did you say get on that gnome and simulate sex so I can take a picture?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:04 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Anyway, joking aside, how much for the pair of them for a weekend? Would you forego your cut for a fellow expat?
That's out of order
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:05 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart View Post
Of course not this is the cyberworld FFS.

You've being going on about those pics for a week or whatever and are now turning it into 'a laugh' and making it out like it's my issue now you've been called out.
Nice try sneaky
A cyber remark about your wife the other day didn't go down too well.

You're exaggerating my behavior to try to make yourself look clever. My remarks were all piss takes - you just saw what you wanted to see as per usual.

Stop bothering me.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Assegai,
You do talk some bollocks and I don't agree with your politics but that's what makes forum and the world go around. Can you post that gnome picture again on this thread so everyone can see what a non-issue it was.

Just curious did your daugher say take that pic?

Was it spontaneous? Or did you say get on that gnome and simulate sex so I can take a picture?
Fair enough - he did already mentioned he didn't take the pic though. Someone else did.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:07 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

so when's this get together for a pint?
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year.

My reaction to that one picture aside (and I was speaking as a parent on that) you do have two very attractive daughters.
Banned

Originally Posted by Leslie66 View Post
A cyber remark about your wife the other day didn't go down too well.

You're exaggerating my behavior to try to make yourself look clever. My remarks were all piss takes - you just saw what you wanted to see as per usual.

Stop bothering me.
Two totally different issues. One was an obvious compliment, although worded quite crudely the other was a smart arse having a pop.

Shut up you bloody drama queen. You love this shit and don't pretend otherwise
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:08 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

That's out of order
Stop being so puritan, Tom. It's just harmless fun, after all.

You said you would - I'm just offering to pay for the privilege.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
My reaction to that one picture aside (and I was speaking as a parent on that) you do have two very attractive daughters.
They are indeed lovely. I'm sure he's very proud of them.

(Koala was pretty cute too)
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You said you would - I'm just offering to pay for the privilege.
I doubt very many women or fathers would find those two the same.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:10 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym View Post
I doubt very many women or fathers would find those two the same.
It is different in the cyber world, FFS!!
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
so when's this get together for a pint?
I'm up for it. The good thing about BE is that we can agree and disagree on issues. I like Leslie and Cindyabs, doesn't mean we have to agree on every issue in case I upset my cyberfriends.

She posted a pic of some old geezers huge gonad and is today morally outraged by a pic of a young lady in a bikini. Because Dad took it
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:13 pm
Banned

Glad to see you are coming around to my way of thinking after an uptight week in church singing hymns and looking at alter boys bottoms. No wonder you are so pent up and outraged
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:14 pm
WTF?

I'm up for it. The good thing about BE is that we can agree and disagree on issues. I like Leslie and Cindyabs, doesn't mean we have to agree on every issue in case I upset my cyberfriends.

She posted a pic of some old geezers huge gonad and is today morally outraged by a pic of a young lady in a bikini. Because Dad took it
Now I'm morally outraged

and who's the drama queen?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.