Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

It's that time again - Turkey of the year

It's that time again - Turkey of the year

Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:08 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's that time again - Turkey of the year

Originally Posted by Leslie66 View Post
Of course, since you're a member of his cliquey gang, you would say that.

PS - Anotherlimey held him down while you guys violated him.
I'm in everyone's clique

apart from Willmore and the 3 word gang.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:09 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym View Post
I was (obviously) referring to your apparent mental menstrual cycle.
I have nothing to guage it by since I have neither a vagina or female daughters to study
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart View Post
I have nothing to guage it by since I have neither a vagina or female daughters to study
Look up PMS on the internet. You'll get the idea.
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
I'm in everyone's clique

I'm in Jimmy Savile's 'Clunk-Clique'.
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass View Post
No you are wrong the path of least resistance would be to ignore your ramblings but I can't anymore. You jumped into a thread to defend a photo you never saw in order to continue a bitchfest with Leslie.

She doesnt need defending but you're driving me nuts with your manipulation on here, its like the playground sucking up to some to go against another.
And may I say that you are the most beautiful and intelligent human being to ever grace this planet?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:11 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Look up PMS on the internet. You'll get the idea.
I'd rather not, that sort of thing offends my Victorian sensibilities. I usually lock my wife in a room for a week with a bunch of hot water and towels until it's all over.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:12 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
I'm in everyone's clique

Well you haven't violated me in ages.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather not, that sort of thing offends my Victorian sensibilities. I usually lock my wife in a room for a week with a bunch of hot water and towels until it's all over.
You must be a bit victorian, if you don't know the PMS phase comes first.

Of course, it appears to be affecting your mood and logic already.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:15 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

You must be a bit victorian, if you don't know the PMS phase comes first.
Oh, is that what the 'P' stands for ...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Oh, is that what the 'P' stands for ...
Last I looked.
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by Leslie66 View Post
Well you haven't violated me in ages.
He's scared of spiders.
Banned

Of course, it appears to be affecting your mood and logic already.
Really. How so
WTF?

You're crackers. And you are in a mood lately. Trying to find someone else to fight with?

I saw most of the pictures, and commented on them before. Just not the one.

And frankly, I didn't care for how the guy was being treated in general.
Why is somebody always "grumpy" or "in a mood" when they tell you that you talk shit? Maybe they just think you talk shit.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Really. How so
Really. Grumpy with everyone lately it seems. Etc.

Would you really rather argue about this than go to the gym? Think I'd rather go finish my baking. Much more scintillating.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:18 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
He's scared of spiders.
What in the Tonka Truck does that mean?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.