Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

I don't really know where to put this

I don't really know where to put this

Old Oct 16th 2019, 11:44 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I don't really know where to put this

Originally Posted by The Rushman View Post
Oh the irony is hilarious.

"BE used to be such a lovely friendly place ...... before people stopped remaining quiet and started to openly oppose, ridicule or criticise anything related to the global leftist agenda".
"I couldnt agree more ..... but then again we are always right and these idiots MUST be indoctri.... err educated by us moral superiors ... its our duty".
"Yes it is ..... but still it was nice back in the old days".

It was nice in the old days because even if you disagreed with a centre right/right wing opinion people had their say and moved on. Today the left have to gang up and try to brow beat an alternative opinion out of others and have a big ol' circle jerk about how clever they think they are while doing it.

Its not as much fun here as it was simply because leftists just arent very humourous people, their sensibilities narrow the bandwith of available humourous topics and BE has clearly swung to the left in the last decade.

It appears that the biggest laugh leftists get on here is at others with conflicting opinions, usually regarding such topics as tolerance and diversity and cant even see the delicious irony in that. They have no tolerance for other diverse opinions .... but they preach it.

God forbid anyone says anything that isnt deemed appropriate by the self appointed social censors who enjoy nazi book burning pictures but cant see their own efforts at the same game.

This forum WILL NEVER AGAIN be as friendly or as stupifyingly funny as it was in the noughties because society isnt as funny friendly or enjoyable as it was back then.

Congratulations Political Correctness .... another good thing your over zealous followers have ruined.

Yes, love.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 11:47 am
Jigsaw

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
'Yes dear' - that one annoys the crap out of me. I think I'd rather be called a wanker!
Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Yes, love.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 2:36 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

"BE used to be such a lovely friendly place ...... before people stopped remaining quiet and started to openly oppose, ridicule or criticise anything related to the global leftist agenda".
"I couldnt agree more ..... but then again we are always right and these idiots MUST be indoctri.... err educated by us moral superiors ... its our duty".

It was nice in the old days because even if you disagreed with a centre right/right wing opinion people had their say and moved on. Today the left have to gang up and try to brow beat an alternative opinion out of others and have a big ol' circle jerk about how clever they think they are while doing it.

Its not as much fun here as it was simply because leftists just arent very humourous people, their sensibilities narrow the bandwith of available humourous topics and BE has clearly swung to the left in the last decade.

It appears that the biggest laugh leftists get on here is at others with conflicting opinions, usually regarding such topics as tolerance and diversity and cant even see the delicious irony in that. They have no tolerance for other diverse opinions .... but they preach it.

God forbid anyone says anything that isnt deemed appropriate by the self appointed social censors who enjoy nazi book burning pictures but cant see their own efforts at the same game.

This forum WILL NEVER AGAIN be as friendly or as stupifyingly funny as it was in the noughties because society isnt as funny friendly or enjoyable as it was back then.

Congratulations Political Correctness .... another good thing your over zealous followers have ruined.
Of course, it can't have anything to do with the fact that almost all the people from back then have left and all we're left with now are dregs like koop, paulry and that one that won't shut the **** up about Gibraltar, can it?

I will at least thank you for not calling us liberals, at least you got that right

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
Don't say butthurt, ***** say butthurt and you're not one of them.
Don't gatekeep slang. Only ***** gatekeep slang, and you're not one of them.

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
That's because you're a nice lad.
You may be the first person who has ever call him that.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

The Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Quite.

The butthurt whinging is strong with this cry baby bitch, pushing the irony off the scale.

What a ****ing pleb.
Sorry Tramp but it was your lefty pals that were "butthurt and moaning" as they all snifled about the sites demise.

The irony here is you and the usual suspects had the predicted circle jerk and clearly still cant see it.

By all means offer an alternative explanation.
Im all ears, wankstain.

Last edited by The Rushman; Oct 16th 2019 at 8:53 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

The Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Of course, it can't have anything to do with the fact that almost all the people from back then have left and all we're left with now are dregs like koop, paulry and that one that won't shut the **** up about Gibraltar, can it?
Of course it cant unless youre telling me they had the monopoly on humour and the majority of newer members arent as funny .... now theres a thing. Why arent they as funny? I gave my opinion why but cant see why other members havent got an opinion but ask the question just the same. Uncomfortable truth? If not then why?

Its not me saying this place isnt as funny, though I cant help but agree, theres a long established member commenting on it in the posts above. Mind you shes never deliberately said anything remotely funny even back in the day so Im surprised the daft old bat noticed the change.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:10 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Of course it cant unless youre telling me they had the monopoly on humour and the majority of newer members arent as funny .... now theres a thing. Why arent they as funny? I gave my opinion why but cant see why other members havent got an opinion but ask the question just the same. Uncomfortable truth? If not then why?
I honestly don't care, I'm just having as much of a laugh as I know you are.

Its not me saying this place isnt as funny, though I cant help but agree, theres a long established member commenting on it in the posts above. Mind you shes never deliberately said anything remotely funny even back in the day so Im surprised the daft old bat noticed the change.
Yeah like I said, I'm mostly arsing about so I don't really know for sure. I think it was more fun a few years back, but not sure if that meant it was funnier. Half of the time I think I only stay because of the handful of other posters still around I like interacting with, and partly to piss off the ones I don't like.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Half of the time I think I only stay because of the handful of other posters still around I like interacting with, and partly to piss off the ones I don't like.
I cant appreciate both those aspects completely.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:36 pm
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't gatekeep slang. Only ***** gatekeep slang, and you're not one of them.
but it's only a short step from butthurt to Snowflake and princess, and that will set us on the road to libtard and ultimately rightard. Is that what you want, cos that's what'll happen. (Bonus 5 points for guessing the programme)
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:48 pm
Hail Satan!

but it's only a short step from butthurt to Snowflake and princess, and that will set us on the road to libtard and ultimately rightard. Is that what you want, cos that's what'll happen. (Bonus 5 points for guessing the programme)
I want to say it's Blackadder, and the end result was 'hey nonny-nonny' but I'm not 100% sure.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

....Looks to see which of the daft old bats you're referring to.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 12:08 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 007Steve View Post
... He doesn't even qualify for that label Scamp, he's not only an inadequate, but 'needy'. - having to go around blubbering about how cruel everything is. Can you imagine having to depend on him as part of a team !!!
Says the most pointless eunuch that has ever (dis)graced the internet. Your entire life seems to revolve around trying to convince everybody on BE that I'm a force for evil because I insulted one of your stupid posts years ago. Here's a dollar for the tampon machine, it sounds like you're having your period again.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 12:15 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Says the most pointless eunuch that has ever (dis)graced the internet. Your entire life seems to revolve around trying to convince everybody on BE that I'm a force for evil because I insulted one of your stupid posts years ago. Here's a dollar for the tampon machine, it sounds like you're having your period again.
I think I have a bit of a crush on you right now.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 12:21 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I think I have a bit of a crush on you right now.

This thread is so ****ing awesome right now ... I can't even figure out whose side I'm supposed to be on.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 12:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

You know full well what happened...you buggers all abandoned BE and went to FB. Since then there has not been the camaraderie. That has been replaced by political views.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 6:20 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Tramp but it was your lefty pals that were "butthurt and moaning" as they all snifled about the sites demise.

The irony here is you and the usual suspects had the predicted circle jerk and clearly still cant see it.

By all means offer an alternative explanation.
Im all ears, wankstain.
I mean, there's being the internet tough guy (which you clearly are the biggest and baddest of all) and then there's just clear mental capability and capacity issues. I feel for you. Keep it up though, you're making someone proud, maybe?
As for an explanation, I think we need to ask someone else. I'm certainly not lefty, I'm just not as far right and disgusting as the likes of you (or this hard man act you play).

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.