Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

How much of this is TRUE??!!

How much of this is TRUE??!!

Old Mar 24th 2011, 11:21 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much of this is TRUE??!!

Dear Shirley Bassey,

With respect, no offence intended, nor am i racist, but i truly hope you don't make it into Canada. Especially the West Coast areas.

There are enough xenophobes over here, and North America in general...

Warm regards
Mohammed Smith
Old Mar 24th 2011, 11:37 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo View Post
Dear Shirley Bassey,

With respect, no offence intended, nor am i racist, but i truly hope you don't make it into Canada. Especially the West Coast areas.

There are enough xenophobes over here, and North America in general...

Warm regards
Mohammed Smith
Dear Mr. Smith,

No offence intended, nor am I a racist (Allah forbid) but we need many more xenophobes over here. Otherwise that bastard Harper will never get a majority.

Warm regards,

Shirley.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 11:53 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Before we get too far off topic, does anyone know a Sikh called Mohamed?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:04 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zRichi View Post
A lot of racism is based on ignorance and no offense NiceBlokey but you do come across a bit....naive (less offensive than ignorant!).

I met a few people in St Albans (where I currently reside, not 40 mins from London) that HAVEN'T left the UK. Ever. 40 god damn quid to pretty much anywhere in Europe and haven't left the UK!!!

My suggestion mate is collect all your holiday together and take a month in Canada. It'll open your eyes to realise that your an outsider and you probably never will be an insider. Specially if you go out toward the sticks.

And Josephliam "they" can be referred to as a collective. As they live their life by a book and a pastor, priest. The same as Christianity. They can be referred to as a they because if one of their leaders (the pope for instance) was to come up with some crazy batshit idea of say telling the africans not to use condoms amidst an epidemic that wipes out 3.1 million people a year you can guess that most Christians will obey them. Seeing how Africans aren't all that well educated they still perform circumcisions for the complete removal of the womans clitoris and most of the boys penis. Seeing as how most muslim countries aren't that well educated either they tend to follow the rules of the bible/koran to a tea. If a pastor twists a passage to his own will why would someone from Ghana/Palestine question it?
That is not free thinking.
Er, I know you're like a Heinz 57 and all, but this is racist in reference to Africans in general, Ghanians in particular and to Palestinians. Do you think Edward Said went through life following twisted pastors?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:10 am
Just Joined

Josephliam is on a distinguished road

A lot of racism is based on ignorance and no offense NiceBlokey but you do come across a bit....naive (less offensive than ignorant!).

I met a few people in St Albans (where I currently reside, not 40 mins from London) that HAVEN'T left the UK. Ever. 40 god damn quid to pretty much anywhere in Europe and haven't left the UK!!!

My suggestion mate is collect all your holiday together and take a month in Canada. It'll open your eyes to realise that your an outsider and you probably never will be an insider. Specially if you go out toward the sticks.

And Josephliam "they" can be referred to as a collective. As they live their life by a book and a pastor, priest. The same as Christianity. They can be referred to as a they because if one of their leaders (the pope for instance) was to come up with some crazy batshit idea of say telling the africans not to use condoms amidst an epidemic that wipes out 3.1 million people a year you can guess that most Christians will obey them. Seeing how Africans aren't all that well educated they still perform circumcisions for the complete removal of the womans clitoris and most of the boys penis. Seeing as how most muslim countries aren't that well educated either they tend to follow the rules of the bible/koran to a tea. If a pastor twists a passage to his own will why would someone from Ghana/Palestine question it?
That is not free thinking.
What about the Polish he refers to as a 'they', do they all follow some Polish handbook.

Even if they can be refered to a collective religion it does not make all people of said religion collective thinkers now does it. I understand that religion can be a manipulator of people but to propose that all those who blokey has ranted about do it in the name of there faith or background is simple absurd.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:14 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JonboyE View Post
Before we get too far off topic, does anyone know a Sikh called Mohamed?
Pedant. They're all foreign, innit?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:24 am

zRichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Josephliam View Post
What about the Polish he refers to as a 'they', do they all follow some Polish handbook.

Even if they can be refered to a collective religion it does not make all people of said religion collective thinkers now does it. I understand that religion can be a manipulator of people but to propose that all those who blokey has ranted about do it in the name of there faith or background is simple absurd.
I'm not him and I don't feel I need to answer for NiceBlokeys rants on the net!

DBD33, ah wondering when you were going to show up. Yeah it's totally racist. There's not a an epidemic of AIDS ripping like wildfire through Africa killing literally millions every year. The pope didn't do a tour of Africa telling the christian\catholic countries not to wear condoms as it was a sin. And the Palestinians and Israelis aren't manipulated daily on a combination of poverty, their religion and lack of education to go to war with each other. If you shut your eyes real tight and put your fingers in your ears, mutter "theres no place like home" you'll be alright. GTFO

Edward Said was half f**king American. I'm sure he doesn't qualify for a poster child of the average palestinian child in the 40s!!
And as for calling me a heinz 57 - that IS a racist comment. And I want a mod to look at that. PRICK!!!

Last edited by zRichi; Mar 25th 2011 at 12:29 am.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:33 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

And as for calling me a heinz 57 - that IS a racist comment. And I want a mod to look at that. PRICK!!!
Don't be so Middle Class! Do you think you're Hyacinth Bucket?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:40 am
Just Joined

Josephliam is on a distinguished road

I'm not him and I don't feel I need to answer for NiceBlokeys rants on the net!

DBD33, ah wondering when you were going to show up. Yeah it's totally racist. There's not a an epidemic of AIDS ripping like wildfire through Africa killing literally millions every year. The pope didn't do a tour of Africa telling the christian\catholic countries not to wear condoms as it was a sin. And the Palestinians and Israelis aren't manipulated daily on a combination of poverty, their religion and lack of education to go to war with each other. If you shut your eyes real tight and put your fingers in your ears, mutter "theres no place like home" you'll be alright. GTFO

Edward Said was half f**king American. I'm sure he doesn't qualify for a poster child of the average palestinian child in the 40s!!
Good luck with life my friend, i wish you all the best.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:42 am

Originally Posted by dbd33 View Post
Don't be so Middle Class! Do you think you're Hyacinth Bucket?
Nice. Put me on the defensive again even though I made generalisations regarding class to the working class. Whereas you compared my family tree to that of a mixed bred dog. I can see you've waged quite a few internet wars. Good distraction.

I've read quite a few of your posts, and I can see why you're the bitter, beaten down shell of a man you've become and part of my sympathises with you and understands why you feel the need to regain your ego on an internet forum.

The other part of me thinks it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:47 am
Assimilated Pauper

Nice. Put me on the defensive again even though I made generalisations regarding class to the working class. Whereas you compared my family tree to that of a mixed bred dog. I can see you've waged quite a few internet wars. Good distraction.

I've read quite a few of your posts, and I can see why you're the bitter, beaten down shell of a man you've become and part of my sympathises with you and understands why you feel the need to regain your ego on an internet forum.

The other part of me thinks it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
I'm not sure if this is ad hominem or flattery. Nonetheless, I think this assertion

"Africans aren't all that well educated they still perform circumcisions for the complete removal of the womans clitoris and most of the boys penis."

is really quite unfair to Africans. I don't suppose that, for example, Nelson Mandela, chopped anyone's bits off.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:57 am

No totally. Nelson Mandela and Edward Said are totally the poster boys for the average african/palestinian citizen. This phenomena is so wide spread there is EVEN a frigging map of Africa as to where which parts indulge in these practices. I think it's quite relevant when looking at that map a few countries are hitting the 100 percent mark for female circumsision. There's no flattery there, I was simply impressed at what a bitter twisted old croon you are!

http://www.ecoi.net/file_upload/1504...fgm-080708.pdf

Thats the last bit of education I give you!
Whats that link? A UK border agency estimating that 40 percent of female Ghanians are circumsised? GTFO
Learn your way around google then get back to me.

Last edited by zRichi; Mar 25th 2011 at 1:08 am.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 1:04 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

As this thread is getting a bit heated I am moving it to TIO. Please don't let it turn into a free for all, and keep our posting rules in mind. Thanks

Also note to OP (post 1) That site is on our censor for a reason. It was renowned for spamming and trolling on forums/BB/usenet a few years ago and as such targeted BE in the same manner, hence why it is on our censor. Please don't attempt to type their name out again. Thanks
Old Mar 25th 2011, 1:10 am
Assimilated Pauper

No totally. Nelson Mandela and Edward Said are totally the poster boys for the average african/palestinian citizen. This phenomena is so wide spread there is EVEN a frigging map of Africa as to where which parts indulge in these practices.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...43/Fgm_map.gif

http://www.ecoi.net/file_upload/1504...fgm-080708.pdf

Thats the last bit of education I give you!
Whats that link? A UK border agency estimating that 40 percent of female Ghanians are circumsised? GTFO
Learn your way around google then get back to me.
The racism in your earlier posts isn't defensible by demonstrating that some members of the "races" named engage in uncivilised acts as the racism is in the generalisation that all Muslims, all Palestinians and all Africans do so. If, faced with the names of members of the denigrated groups who plainly do not fit the stereotype, your position shifts from "all" to "most" or even to "40%" of the members of those groups it's still racism.

I note that my education is coming from the mean streets of St. Albans and am suitably impressed.

Last edited by dbd33; Mar 25th 2011 at 1:14 am.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 1:27 am

Originally Posted by dbd33 View Post
The racism in your earlier posts isn't defensible by demonstrating that some members of the "races" named engage in uncivilised acts as the racism is in the generalisation that all Muslims, all Palestinians and all Africans do so. If, faced with the names of members of the denigrated groups who plainly do not fit the stereotype, your position shifts from "all" to "most" or even to "40%" of the members of those groups it's still racism.

I note that my education is coming from the mean streets of St. Albans and am suitably impressed.
Hate to break it to you sweetheart but religion ain't a race.

Its not racism at all. Your last position in your arguement is to liken me to a racist as it's the only credible thing you have left to discredit myself. You bring up the percentage thing as if that arguement has a leg to stand on? 40 percent? So if I say most people in Britain, and that most turns out to be 4 in 10 people...you don't think that is a significantly large proportion of the population? I must confess it was some years ago I read about female circumsision. I don't tend to keep those facts to hand. The fact you had no idea about is a little shocking to be frank.

There is no racism in earlier posts. To say the mention of female circumssion is racist is moronic. To liken that most africans aren't educated again is moronic. I'm not even going to go and get statistics on africans educations. You seem them in the news enough. They don't have clean water let alone good schools. To give some pretext that most of Africa and the Middle east aren't 3rd world countries because "Nelson Mandela and Edward Said are smart chaps" It's the equivilant of saying "The english like to drink", "Mauritians like to cook" or Europe likes soccer. Everyone of them, to an extent is true. If you visit Europe likely you will come across soccer. If you visit England likely you'll come across drinking. Comments like that can't be taking at 100 percent context otherwise how would anyone ever generalise?

Yes you may visit Europe and not come into soccer. You may visit England and not see drinking. But you'd have to be living under a rock. You may visit Ghana and not see someone that has had most of their sexual organs removed. But you'd have to be living under a rock.

To move my position from someone that was playing devils advocate concern for immigration levels, to racist is moronic and when you have nothing to say you liken my family tree to a breed of dogs. I'm proud to be Mauritian with a blood line to Vietnam and China.

I'm half cast and you liken my f**king family to a breed of dogs and you get to call me racist? GTFO

Clap clap, guess who just won douche-bag of the year.

Last edited by zRichi; Mar 25th 2011 at 1:46 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.