Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Harvey Weinstein

Harvey Weinstein

Old Feb 13th 2018, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harvey Weinstein

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Out of interest (?), what is the male equivalent of this term?
Hen pecked and p***y whipped
Old Feb 13th 2018, 5:20 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop View Post
You don't have to get along. There's a thing called an ignore button.
I wasn't talking to you.
Old Feb 13th 2018, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post
Well done for taking my tongue-in-cheek post in good part.
I read it as derogatory but no hard feelings.

A variation of the famous tombstone inscription to the still living and a thought to ponder over

As you are, once was I,
As I am so will you

Cheers
Old Feb 13th 2018, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
I wasn't talking to you.
You wuz talking about me. Hit that ignore button and have done with it
Old Feb 13th 2018, 5:28 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

You wuz talking about me. Hit that ignore button and have done with it
I suggest you hit the ignore button and quit worrying about what I'm doing.
Old Feb 13th 2018, 6:14 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Hen pecked and p***y whipped
No, those are both for women.

The question was what is the equivalent of "henpecked" when however you define that term is done by men?
Old Feb 13th 2018, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, those are both for women.

The question was what is the equivalent of "henpecked" when however you define that term is done by men?
No idea. Educate me
Old Feb 13th 2018, 6:34 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

No idea. Educate me
I would have thought you would know. I have no idea since I don't use the female terms myself at all, but since you do I would have thought you would understand their meaning and be able to supply the equivalent for male behaviour.
Old Feb 13th 2018, 7:12 pm

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I would have thought you would know. I have no idea since I don't use the female terms myself at all, but since you do I would have thought you would understand their meaning and be able to supply the equivalent for male behaviour.
Old Feb 13th 2018, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Talk to your gym instructor. He's into all that locker room stuff
Old Feb 13th 2018, 8:44 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

But, from your very words, by not standing up to, and challenging, comments such as the ones you have made on this thread, we would be enabling you.

So how can these ridiculous, inflammatory, offensive and obscene comments of yours be ignored?
Old Feb 13th 2018, 10:52 pm
Queen of Diplomacy

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Ignorance of this type of behaviour is exactly what is NOT needed. Ignorance of men's attitudes toward women and girls is what enables men to continue to demean and abuse. It's also part of why women and girls don't speak up when they're the victims of abuse.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 3:01 am

Talk to your gym instructor. He's into all that locker room stuff
I wasn't aware I had a gym instructor. They never seemed necessary, exercise isn't very complicated.

I suppose this means you won't be answering the question.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
But, from your very words, by not standing up to, and challenging, comments such as the ones you have made on this thread, we would be enabling you.

So how can these ridiculous, inflammatory, offensive and obscene comments of yours be ignored?
I have already apologized for what I admitted was not in the best taste for including young victims of abuse as enablers even though I said several times that they were innocently and unknowingly enablers . Again I admit I was wrong. Unless you intend to hang draw and quarter me I would suggest you calm down a little.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

I wasn't aware I had a gym instructor. They never seemed necessary, exercise isn't very complicated.

I suppose this means you won't be answering the question.
Quite honestly, unless I'm just getting bored or losing the thread of this discourse I haven't got a clue what your on about. Nuff said

Last edited by dc koop; Feb 14th 2018 at 5:47 am.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement