Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Old Jan 10th 2020, 3:31 pm
Grove 4 Life

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Originally Posted by Bipat View Post
Nobody chooses their parents!!
Andy chose to rape a child though, let's please not give him any leeway here.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Andy chose to rape a child though, let's please not give him any leeway here.
I don't know that!
Have you beyond reasonable doubt evidence that he did?
Old Jan 10th 2020, 3:53 pm
Grove 4 Life

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know that!
Have you beyond reasonable doubt evidence that he did?
You probably think all those catholic priests were just shaking hands with the altar boys as well, right?

Don't waste your time replying, you go ahead and defend the rapist because your petty nationalism has no limit.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Derrygal View Post
Sounds like they want out - well she wants out and Harry is going along with her wishes. If they didn't inform the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William then that is unforgivable. I don't have a lot of time for her - she is a whiner and a complainer. Wonder what they mean about working towards being financially independent - maybe Meghan will rejoin the cast of Suits - LOL!

Old Jan 10th 2020, 4:35 pm
Grove 4 Life

Originally Posted by materialcontroller View Post
Quality shitpost right there.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

You probably think all those catholic priests were just shaking hands with the altar boys as well, right?

Don't waste your time replying, you go ahead and defend the rapist because your petty nationalism has no limit.
I said I didn't know -----he hasn't been tried in court. I asked you what evidence you had.
If found guilty of raping a child he will get life imprisonment.

I asked what relevance your description of his 'inbreeding'? (Should children born from incest be euthanased!!!!!! ). Your logic seems to follow absolute belief of news media judgements.

Old Jan 10th 2020, 4:46 pm
Grove 4 Life

I said I didn't know -----he hasn't been tried in court. I asked you what evidence you had.
If found guilty of raping a child he will get life imprisonment.
20 women have accused him, and he has links to Epstein. I think he's way beyond benefit of the doubt by now, but his mum looks good on a biscuit tin, and Tobias Menzies somehow made his dad seem likeable in The Crown so yeah let's just give him a pass.

I asked what relevance your description of his 'inbreeding'? (Should children born from incest be euthanased!!!!!! ). Your logic seems to follow absolute belief of news media judgements.
It isn't relevant. I was making fun of him deliberately, surely even you could have realized that. Logic wasn't involved - it was pure derision for derision's sake to annoy reactionaries like you. Glad it worked.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 4:48 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Quality shitpost right there.
Oh go on then. Tell us another child rape joke to lighten the mood.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 4:50 pm
Grove 4 Life

Originally Posted by materialcontroller View Post
Oh go on then. Tell us another child rape joke to lighten the mood.
WTF? I meant it genuinely, it was quality and funny. Holy hell you're defensive.

And I wasn't making a joke. Andrew is a disgusting pedo who should be put away for a very long time, but everyone's all up in arms for Harry stepping away from his nutjob family. I hope for his sake, the rumors about his real father being someone else are true.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 4:56 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

It isn't relevant. I was making fun of him deliberately, surely even you could have realized that. Logic wasn't involved - it was pure derision for derision's sake to annoy reactionaries like you. Glad it worked.

Mind you, when you look at the intersection of Battenbergs (Mountbatten), Romanov, et al and remaining connections to multiple European monarchs, it isn't an off-the-wall assertion.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 4:59 pm
Grove 4 Life

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Mind you, when you look at the intersection of Battenbergs (Mountbatten), Romanov, et al and remaining connections to multiple European monarchs, it isn't an off-the-wall assertion.
Oh no, I meant it that he was inbred, he's the child of second cousins FFS. I was only artificially amplifying its relevance. But of course, his 'position' (which is itself mostly fabricated and wholly irrelevant in today's world) allows him to do things that he should be heavily punished for, but because money talks, he probably won't.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 5:36 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Mind you...Battenbergs...
Mmmm.....

Old Jan 10th 2020, 5:40 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Mmmm.....

The only sort of Battenberg worth having.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 5:41 pm

Oh no, I meant it that he was inbred, he's the child of second cousins FFS. I was only artificially amplifying its relevance. But of course, his 'position' (which is itself mostly fabricated and wholly irrelevant in today's world) allows him to do things that he should be heavily punished for, but because money talks, he probably won't.
And certainly nobody ever accused the Windsors of being overly intellectual.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 5:42 pm
Grove 4 Life

And certainly nobody ever accused the Windsors of being overly intellectual.
When you get everything handed to you on a silver platter, you have no need for all that fancy book learnin'.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.