Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Old Jul 26th 2020, 2:17 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Originally Posted by Derrygal View Post
I wouldn't exactly call Los Angeles beautiful - would you? It's an ugly city - I have been there once and absolutely would not want to go back there again. Northern California is beautiful - Napa Valley, San Francisco and then the drive down Pacific Highway 1 (think it's 1) to Big Sur. Very beautiful but only the rich can afford to live there. For me - there is nowhere like the Scottish Highlands for beauty. I go there often when I am in the UK as I have family there.
Totally agree with this on all counts.

Originally Posted by Derrygal View Post
Yes - if you want a quiet life away from the paparazzi - why on earth would you move to LA?
Quite.
Old Jul 26th 2020, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
The "royal world", AKA the royal family would take him back at the drop of a hat - and just be glad to be rid of her and her woke nonsense. And the British people would be the same - we would welcome him back with open arms, all would be forgiven. He's just been a stupid boy.
And if he leaves his kid behind in America the press and public will crucify him. Harry the deadbeat dad with the Child Support Agency after him.

What I really don't like about Meghan is she made sure that Archie was squared away in Canada when they decided to "step back from public life" because if Archie had been over here the queen would have been off with her head! And Meghan would have ended up in tower of London and then the guillotine .

In seriousness what would probably have happened is Tower of London and then booted back across the pond with Archie the queen's great grandson staying here. But Meghan had Harry's kid to use as leverage against him so she got her way. I can imagine all kinds of arguments she would make as to why Archie should stay in America permanently despite the joint custody thing if he had refused.
Old Jul 26th 2020, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrebell View Post
And if he leaves his kid behind in America the press and public will crucify him. Harry the deadbeat dad with the Child Support Agency after him.

What I really don't like about Meghan is she made sure that Archie was squared away in Canada when they decided to "step back from public life" because if Archie had been over here the queen would have been off with her head! And Meghan would have ended up in tower of London and then the guillotine .

In seriousness what would probably have happened is Tower of London and then booted back across the pond with Archie the queen's great grandson staying here. But Meghan had Harry's kid to use as leverage against him so she got her way. I can imagine all kinds of arguments she would make as to why Archie should stay in America permanently despite the joint custody thing if he had refused.
Isn't it about time you reconsidered whatever additive it is that you put in your morning cup of coffee?
Old Jul 26th 2020, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Andy is so detailed with his predictions about Harry & Meghan that it makes me wonder if he has a crystal ball.
I do enjoy reading his post they are never average. But he needs to let it go because Harry & Meghan are deeply in love and you can tell by the way they look at one another. It's like Magic or Kismet. No Royal would give up his Royal life unless it was for the woman of his dreams!
Old Jul 27th 2020, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
Andy is so detailed with his predictions about Harry & Meghan that it makes me wonder if he has a crystal ball.
I do enjoy reading his post they are never average. But he needs to let it go because Harry & Meghan are deeply in love and you can tell by the way they look at one another. It's like Magic or Kismet. sNo Royal would give up his Royal life unless it was for the woman of his dream!

Lets hope she stays the woman of his dreams and doesn't become his worst nightmare! And I am not joking!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2020, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard they have another book in print wow.The title Buckets full of bitterness,oh dear poor things.
Old Jul 27th 2020, 6:54 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
I do enjoy reading his post they are never average. But he needs to let it go because Harry & Meghan are deeply in love and you can tell by the way they look at one another. It's like Magic or Kismet. No Royal would give up his Royal life unless it was for the woman of his dreams!
What ! What is this Lyons treacle ?

First a crystal ball reader , now a telepath.

Note: Prince Harry is documented as showing a wish to remain in the military and step away in some way from the Sovereign Grant duties that came with his royal status from even before he met his current wife. This was in the air way back even when he was dating long time girlfriend Chelsea Davy who was perhaps also the love of his life.

It doesn't matter. A second bed has been made even though the first bed came with a full set of warnings and instructions. Let's hope there is enough sticking power this time.

Old Jul 27th 2020, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

"Re: Harry & Meghan are "stepping back", right into a pile of poo.
Old Jul 27th 2020, 11:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joto View Post
"Re: Harry & Meghan are "stepping back", right into a pile of poo.
Looks like the hole they are digging themselves is getting bigger and bigger.
Old Aug 1st 2020, 12:10 pm
Mask wearer

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
I have heard they have another book in print wow.The title Buckets full of bitterness,oh dear poor things.
Here's the thing, lots of rumours and claims, but not facts. The recent 'biography' was very likely written without the consent of H&M, and the same with any potential future ones too. Any official biography would include royalties going to their charity, and would be well-publicised.

People are too eager to hear negative stuff about H&M, and the media feeds that. It's been the same regarding the EU and of Corbyn, in that, if they won't play the UK mass media's game, those media will destroy you.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 8:57 am
Somewhere

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
The recent 'biography' was very likely written without the consent of H&M
and also perhaps with a tacit agreement between 'pals'. Otherwise do as always. Be litigious and stop publication in its tracks , as it is without consent and therefore impinges on privacy. Privacy being a key word it seems - or not.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
and also perhaps with a tacit agreement between 'pals'. Otherwise do as always. Be litigious and stop publication in its tracks , as it is without consent and therefore impinges on privacy. Privacy being a key word it seems - or not.
Quite, I think we should be calling it 'privacy choice'. That is to say, the choice to define the privacy breach dependent solely upon the amount of dollars that it will benefit me.
Old Aug 3rd 2020, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

It's just come on the news they will be opening the new marmite factory in bittersville.
Old Aug 3rd 2020, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

MartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
Indeed. Privacy is a very flexible concept with these two. Can you imagine the angst and resentment if the media took them at their word, and completely ignored them?
Old Aug 3rd 2020, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Justaskin has a reputation beyond reputeJustaskin has a reputation beyond reputeJustaskin has a reputation beyond reputeJustaskin has a reputation beyond reputeJustaskin has a reputation beyond reputeJustaskin has a reputation beyond reputeJustaskin has a reputation beyond reputeJustaskin has a reputation beyond reputeJustaskin has a reputation beyond reputeJustaskin has a reputation beyond reputeJustaskin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartynK View Post
Indeed. Privacy is a very flexible concept with these two. Can you imagine the angst and resentment if the media took them at their word, and completely ignored them?
Now that does seem like a good idea, pity it wont happen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.