Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Old Mar 30th 2020, 12:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
Good i am very glad to hear it,perhaps all that money helps them to country hop when they please unlike the ordinary citizen.Just a little question if you do not mind.I am thinking of moving to the good old USA do i just pack my suitcase jump on a plane and move in.
If you're married to a US citizen, then it's easy enough. May well be that it's been underway for the past year and Hazza is now the proud owner of a 'green card' for all we know.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 12:51 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
And?....... It's right they should pay for their own security, wherever they live.
The only one who comes out of this looking bad is President Trump, with his petulant, illiterate tweet. Since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex didn’t ask for special treatment, and obviously weren’t entitled to it, Trump’s embarrassing intervention was irrelevant & unnecessary. (Like most of his tweets.)

Old Mar 30th 2020, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

You do realise that you'd be immigrating to the US under an entirely different visa, don't you?

And the US isn't alone in making it easier for HNW individuals to move there, right?
HNW ???
Old Mar 30th 2020, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa View Post
If you're married to a US citizen, then it's easy enough. May well be that it's been underway for the past year and Hazza is now the proud owner of a 'green card' for all we know.
I total forgot she was an american citizen, so yes would be easier.Just shows how you become use to people
Old Mar 30th 2020, 1:39 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Good i am very glad to hear it,perhaps all that money helps them to country hop when they please unlike the ordinary citizen.Just a little question if you do not mind.I am thinking of moving to the good old USA do i just pack my suitcase jump on a plane and move in.PS i am royalty and i need protection HRH thank you,can you help???
Are you married to a US citizen? Harry is smarter than you.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 1:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Were you joking, or just repeating the lies often spread? The British taxpayers won't be funding the Sussexes, the money will come from Prince Charles's personal wealth, and from the Duchy of Cornwall.

Prince Harry and Meghan: Where do they get their money?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-51047186

What is the Sovereign Grant?

https://sussexroyal.com/funding/

The 'Taxpayer-funded Sovereign Grant' comes from what the Government gives back to the Royal Family from all of the income of the Crown Estates, which is paid to the government. Maybe that should go back to being paid to the Royal Family, which actually reduces the amount the government receives.
Lighten up!!! Mostly what’s posted on here is opinion only.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 1:54 pm
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
No, mostly what's posted on here us bile against a woman who none of us know anything about and her husband whose entire life has been lived under a microscope.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 2:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
No, mostly what's posted on here us bile against a woman who none of us know anything about and her husband whose entire life has been lived under a microscope.
Maybe she is a lovely, compassionate person and the reason she’s moved to the US is to be near her aged father.

I have my opinion and you have yours. That is all they are opinions.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 2:03 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

They showed a picture of some house in California where they say H and M are looking at. Big house, 10 bedrooms, with a swimming pool. It looks just like Anmer Hall in Norfolk, which the Queen gifted to Prince William.

Remember all the pics of houses in Toronto they were supposed to be buying? Lies.

I have seen Prince Harry give speeches in front of hundreds of people with no notes. Kate Middleton cannot string two words together. When she goes out on engagements, it is always with small children. Crawling around on the floor, doing art projects, making play houses. She seems quite limited in brain power. When she goes to adult engagements, it is with her husband, who is not so bright himself. Remember when he went to Ireland, and said he and his wife were over there spreading the corona virus. Time to examine royalty, and treat them as they do in mainland Europe.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 2:28 pm
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234 View Post
The only one who comes out of this looking bad is President Trump, with his petulant, illiterate tweet. Since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex didn’t ask for special treatment, and obviously weren’t entitled to it, Trump’s embarrassing intervention was irrelevant & unnecessary. (Like most of his tweets.)
Yeah, but his fan base is lapping it up......

HNW ???
High Net-Worth......

Last edited by DaveLovesDee; Mar 30th 2020 at 2:33 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maybe she is a lovely, compassionate person and the reason she’s moved to the US is to be near her aged father.

I have my opinion and you have yours. That is all they are opinions.
That's what i wanted to say but do not have the words or know how thank you J.S.To everyone else gee gosh and gawd sake just a bit of fun you know i am english and allowed to take the piss out of the ginger ninger and please do not forget our american cousins, especially mega nuts the suss EX'S

Old Mar 30th 2020, 2:41 pm
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it is, but what you posted was a lie. Either you didnt know and made a mistake which has been pointed out to you now, or you knew and still repeated it.

I'm willing to believe the former, but telling me to 'lighten up' doesn't help your case.

Prince Charles will pay...via the British taxpayers.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mallory View Post
They showed a picture of some house in California where they say H and M are looking at. Big house, 10 bedrooms, with a swimming pool. It looks just like Anmer Hall in Norfolk, which the Queen gifted to Prince William.

Remember all the pics of houses in Toronto they were supposed to be buying? Lies.

I have seen Prince Harry give speeches in front of hundreds of people with no notes. Kate Middleton cannot string two words together. When she goes out on engagements, it is always with small children. Crawling around on the floor, doing art projects, making play houses. She seems quite limited in brain power. When she goes to adult engagements, it is with her husband, who is not so bright himself. Remember when he went to Ireland, and said he and his wife were over there spreading the corona virus. Time to examine royalty, and treat them as they do in mainland Europe.
Mallory you can't say that how dare you.I challenge you too a dual for those remarks my weapon of choice is bullshit.Do you except
Old Mar 30th 2020, 2:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Maybe it is, but what you posted was a lie. Either you didnt know and made a mistake which has been pointed out to you now, or you knew and still repeated it.

I'm willing to believe the former, but telling me to 'lighten up' doesn't help your case.
for gawd’s sake ...it was my opinion. Maybe everyone should put a clause in their signature...
Old Mar 30th 2020, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

for gawd’s sake ...it was my opinion. Maybe everyone should put a clause in their signature...
Santa did

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.