Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Watchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
It's because they're a valuable commodity. We only need to read some of the posts in this thread to see why. I don't know which is worse, the trash media who makes up shit or those who read, watch, believe and regurgitate it.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 8:04 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
It's because they're a valuable commodity. We only need to read some of the posts in this thread to see why. I don't know which is worse, the trash media who makes up shit or those who read, watch, believe and regurgitate it.
I can't help but feel as though they've brought a lot of that on themselves though. His brother and sister in law don't receive anywhere near the same amount of attention and have openly challenged the paparazzi when their privacy has been seriously violated in the past.

I personally have no issues with Markle and think the whole Royal thing is a bag of bullshit aimed at tourists and sad celebrity culture obsessives these days tbh but Markle seems to want the limelight when it suits her and when it's on her terms.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Watchpost View Post
She wants the publicity, indeed she thrives on it whereas Harry doesn't. I can't help but think it will all end in tears when Harry eventually understands why they are married!!
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

tumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
She wants the publicity, indeed she thrives on it whereas Harry doesn't. I can't help but think it will all end in tears when Harry eventually understands why they are married!!
She does look like she especially enjoys being photographed and she is usually well posed.
Probably being an actress helps with that.
Old Jan 23rd 2020, 7:43 pm
Open the pod bay doors...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
or perhaps they do what Diana used to do...she used to tell the paps where she was going and when.
Either way they do things, the media will have the public against them,

If Harry and Meghan try to be approachable, some will claim they (or she) is courting the press. If they don't, it'll be claimed they (or she) is distant and aloof.

Even if the media are being tipped off as to what they are doing, how is that any different to William and Kate's public engagements, or to the Queen's? Each has a press secretary whose job it is to gain the best public image for their client. I suspect part of the media's dislike of Meghan may be in part due to them being sued by Harry and Meghan.
Old Jan 30th 2020, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

tumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond reputetumbleweedly has a reputation beyond repute

andyrebell

I was rude to you in a post on this thread and I shouldn't have responded to your opinions the way I did. I am sorry. I disagreed with you but my response was mean and insulting. You didn't deserve that.

I hope you forgive me.