Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Old Jan 8th 2020, 10:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

The Sussexes have announced they are ‘stepping back’ from public duties and spending more time living in North America. The press are reporting that senior royals were not informed of this before the Sussexes posted the announcement on Instagram.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51040751

edit: Megxit

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 8th 2020 at 10:45 pm.
Old Jan 8th 2020, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry & Meghan are ‘stepping back’

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
The Sussexes have announced they are ‘stepping back’ from public duties and spending more time living in North America. The press are reporting that senior royals were not informed of this before the Sussexes posted the announcement on Instagram.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51040751

edit: Megxit
Sounds like they want out - well she wants out and Harry is going along with her wishes. If they didn't inform the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William then that is unforgivable. I don't have a lot of time for her - she is a whiner and a complainer. Wonder what they mean about working towards being financially independent - maybe Meghan will rejoin the cast of Suits - LOL!
Old Jan 8th 2020, 11:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Derrygal View Post
Sounds like they want out - well she wants out and Harry is going along with her wishes. If they didn't inform the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William then that is unforgivable. I don't have a lot of time for her - she is a whiner and a complainer. Wonder what they mean about working towards being financially independent - maybe Meghan will rejoin the cast of Suits - LOL!

Interesting that they said ‘stepping back’, rather than ‘stepping out’. Sounds like they are keeping their options open. Perhaps they will be ‘royal’ when it suits them. I loved their declaration to ‘work to be financially independent’. Again keeping their options open methinks.

Old Jan 8th 2020, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

andyrebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Derrygal View Post
She is nuts. I gave the marriage 2 years maximum before they get divorced. It is also probably a move design to ensure archie spends the needed time inside the USA to be able pass on his U.S citizenship due to that sexist law they have.
Old Jan 8th 2020, 11:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by andyrebell View Post
She is nuts. I gave the marriage 2 years maximum before they get divorced. It is also probably a move design to ensure archie spends the needed time inside the USA to be able pass on his U.S citizenship due to that sexist law they have.
Archie doesn’t need to spend time inside the US to become a USC...he was a US citizen at birth.

I don’t think she is nuts. I do think she is very manipulative and scheming. I do think Harry is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
Old Jan 8th 2020, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

andyrebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Archie doesn’t need to spend time inside the US to become a USC...he was a US citizen at birth.

I don’t think she is nuts. I do think she is very manipulative and scheming. I do think Harry is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
Yeah but doesn't archie need to live there 2 years out of the first 5 years of his life to pass that on to his kids if he is living overseas or something like that. She is a few sandwiches short of a picnic not him. It was either marry Harry or join the cast of the real housewives of new york none of whom are married as a tactic to get by. Plenty of girls in new york are crazy I know I have lived there. And she only married Harry Hewitt remember that.

Last edited by andyrebell; Jan 8th 2020 at 11:48 pm.
Old Jan 9th 2020, 12:00 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

The grifter has won the game. She got the title, the fame, the money and gets to keep it all, while standing down from royal duties and the rules and restrictions that come with it.
The Royal Family got played.

A few weeks back, it came to light that they (she) had been trademarking loads of products. She's going to spend her time pushing her business with the idiot husband.
And the new "Sussex Royal" entity - I doubt much money it raises will go to actual charity. Just like the Clinton Foundation.

It was a sad, sad day when Harry got duped by this grifter.
Old Jan 9th 2020, 12:40 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this (from the other thread) was interesting
Originally Posted by jimenato View Post
They'll move abroad to avoid the crap.
Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
I would suggest them moving to America.
Old Jan 9th 2020, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute

I think Harry has a right to his own life. He has only one. And a fully understand Meghan that she refuses to live with all this nastiness. She is a foreigner and has no reason to sacrifice her life for Britain.
Old Jan 9th 2020, 2:47 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

He doesn't want his wife to end up feeling like his mum, hats off to him / them for putting their family first.
Old Jan 9th 2020, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

He has been well and truly cucked.
Old Jan 9th 2020, 4:52 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
He has been well and truly cucked.
I think I'd rather be accused of being a cuckold than of standing idly by while my wife and child's lives go down the gurgler because of the press..
Old Jan 9th 2020, 4:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
I think I'd rather be accused of being a cuckold than of standing idly by while my wife and child's lives go down the gurgler because of the press..
Well this has been done to death but nope.
Old Jan 9th 2020, 4:58 am
idealist

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
Well this has been done to death but nope.
Only a bloke not worth being married to would let his missus go through that sort of shit.
Old Jan 9th 2020, 5:37 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
He doesn't want his wife to end up feeling like his mum, hats off to him / them for putting their family first.
I'm glad someone said it.

The unpleasantness towards the royals is astounding. It's like it attracts the most jealous, vindictive types of whingers at their very nastiest.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.