Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Hairy balls poll

View Poll Results: Should men shave their balls?
no, absolutely not
31.43%
yes please
34.29%
I just give head so don't give a rats ass
5.71%
I never see my man's dick never mind his balls
2.86%
no way, I prefer pubic hair to dental flossing, it's cheaper
2.86%
yes, as long I can shave them for him
11.43%
Would you like your man to try it but to shy to ask
0%
I find this poll rude and offensive
11.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Hairy balls poll

Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:05 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hairy balls poll

I feel it's my responsibility to start this poll as I first brought up the subject in the mens grooming thread.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:10 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairy balls poll

Doesn't a poll normally have some options to select from?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:20 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by syllk
Doesn't a poll normally have some options to select from?
LMAO walla i think you'll just have to start another then plead with a mod to delete this one...that's what i had to do when i messed up and forgot my poll
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:20 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
LMAO walla i think you'll just have to start another then plead with a mod to delete this one...that's what i had to do when i messed up and forgot my poll
Well, it's up and running, take ya pick
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:23 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
Well, it's up and running, take ya pick
PMSL the options are hilarious!! can i choose more than one?...do i have to be honest or can i choose the funniest? heehee you're nuts d'you know that
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:24 am
Keeping it fairly real

PMSL the options are hilarious!! can i choose more than one?...do i have to be honest or can i choose the funniest? heehee you're nuts d'you know that
nuts??

You bet
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:27 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Grooming kits now available.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:31 am
Back Again

ohh hilarious "wiping away the tears" that's excellent
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:42 am
Keeping it fairly real

Sillk that is friggin hilarious, I gotta have me one of those

And it goes to prove my point chicks really do love it

Walla
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:45 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel it's my responsibility to start this poll as I first brought up the subject in the mens grooming thread.
Were you listening the the back sac and crack conversation on JJJ this morning? No razor is going near my plums.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:49 am
Back Again

And it goes to prove my point chicks really do love it

Walla
heehee she loves so she stays there longer a win-win situation..........."honey where did we put that razor?" .......................hehe you may just have converted me as long as we're only talking balls here...........
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:50 am
Keeping it fairly real

heehee she loves so she stays there longer a win-win situation..........."honey where did we put that razor?" .......................hehe you may just have converted me as long as we're only talking balls here...........
You see I'm actually preaching to the converted already

And we've been moved I notice
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:54 am
Back Again

You see I'm actually preaching to the converted already

And we've been moved I notice
hehe

oh yeah you're right and i never even felt the earth move

and walla i see your profile says beach bum............do you shave that too?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:01 am
Keeping it fairly real

hehe

oh yeah you're right and i never even felt the earth move

and walla i see your profile says beach bum............do you shave that too?
I would if I could reach
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:01 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely not I find the fuzz endearing and incredibly sexy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.